It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save northern Syria rally calls for aid following catastrophic earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am not amused that only in Canada you would find people who are supportive of the Free Syrian Army in Syria, currently the FSA are nothing but brands of different Jihadist groups that are controlling Northern Syria.

In Canada you had some rallies calling itself "Save Northern Syria"

Save northern Syria rally calls for aid following catastrophic earthquake

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Syria has been on my mind. Not Northern so much as Southwestern Syria. Im hesitant in even telling you this. I dont know what happens in Northern Syria.

Its Damascus on my mind. Damascus is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world.

I believe it has something to do with Iran. That part I can only speculate on, but I do know the results, and it is horrible.
My dad ( 96 year old research scientist with many titles and 8 colleges under his belt) had told me years ago what was going to happen there. I listened but didn't see much going on there at the time. I did tell some guys at work, but they didnt understand. It may have been 8 years ago or more.

Syria caught my attention again when war broke out there, long after my dad and my conversation.

This part is speculation: Iran supplies Syria with some type of weapon which is illegal and does unforgivable damage somewhere in Israel. Many lives are lost.

Non speculation/Written in stone: Israel strikes Syria. Damascus is leveled. Leveled!

I believe it is an Israeli revenge nuclear strike. What else would level Damascus? There is 2.5 million people there.

The whole world's attention will be fixed on Israel. Arab nations will assemble for war.
The leadership in Iran is despicable. They ship crap into Syria for a proxy war. Iran may be attacked, and I presume they will be very soon, but they wont pay the price Syria does.

Damascus will be gone. leveled. Im really sorry.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The leadership in Iran is despicable. They ship crap into Syria for a proxy war

Israel is not quite a good guy either when it comes to the foreign policy issues.

From 2015.

Israel says asked Syrian rebels not to harm Druze

Israel Gives Secret Aid to Syrian Rebels

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Im well aware.
Remember the USS Liberty. It enraged me.

I wrote what I did for a purpose. You will immediately remember our conversation when this happens. I believe it will likely happen soon. I did not think it was close at all years ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Tell the deep state to chill out on the HAARP and ultra low frequency generated earth quakes. Tesla had that tech figured out 100 years ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
They don't want aid workers going into northern Syria where the American military has been working with sectarian death squads to help overthrow the Assad government for more than a decade now...

I'm sure NATO and the MIC stealing Syrian oil is the just the tip of the iceberg...

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Not much in the way of aid will get through. because of the sanctions imposed upon it by the Imperialist Empire

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
To the OP. Is your dislike of the FSA because they are fighting the dictatorship of Assad, which is supported by the Russian regime?

The FSA's aims are to support the opposition against Assad and the transition away from dictatorship, and towards pluralistic democracy.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: visitedbythem

The leadership in Iran is despicable. They ship crap into Syria for a proxy war

Israel is not quite a good guy either when it comes to the foreign policy issues.

From 2015.

Israel says asked Syrian rebels not to harm Druze

Israel Gives Secret Aid to Syrian Rebels

See the news about Israel attacking Damascus Iranian targets today? Right on schedule. I expect things to ramp up in coming weeks and months.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
AND AND

Israel attacks Iranian targets in Syria as shadow war heats up between the two adversaries: report 😨😬

JERUSALEM, Israel – Israel’s military reportedly launched an air strike Sunday in a Damascus neighborhood near an Iranian military installation – the latest attack in the Jewish state’s "shadow war" against Iran.

The Syrian opposition news outlet Orient News claimed the military strikes targeted Iranian regime officials in the central Damascus neighborhood of Kafar Sousah.

Israeli intelligence and security expert, Brig. Gen. (Res.) Yossi Kuperwasser, now a senior researcher at the Israeli Defense Security Forum, told Fox News Digital that "Israel continues to actively undermine and hamper Iranian efforts to supply the [Bashar] Assad regime [in Syria] and Hezbollah with advanced weaponry."

new topics

top topics

join