It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Vaccine Myths RE VAERS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I won't make this a lengthy post, and despite the fact that any person can make a report to VAERS, I will (for now) accept the reported numbers as fact.

41,473 reports were submitted to VAERS in 2021, while only 9,104 were submitted in 2022. This makes a total of 50,577 reports of adverse reactions ranging from minor inconveniences to major events (such as death). Although, again, there is no evidentiary correlation between the vaccine and these numbers, lets assume every last one is related to the COVID vaccines.

COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-2-CoV virus, is responsible for 6,860,165 deaths world-wide. To date, there are 673,570,579 total cases of COVID-19 reported world-wide. By these numbers, you have just over a 1% chance of dying from COVID-19 if you were to be infected. Pretty good odds, if you ask me.

Compare these numbers to the total doses given world-wide: 13.29 billion doses given to approximately 5.5 billion people. This means your chance of suffering any adverse reaction is 1:262,767. 1 person will experience an adverse reaction for every 262,767 doses given, or right around 1:109,733 people. In other words, 1 person out of every 109,733 people will experience some adverse side effect. Not neccesarily death, not neccesarily minor - the VAERS reports don't indicate the severity of the side effects.

Source: ourworldindata.org...

I don't need to do the math to show me that 1:109733 is vastly lower than the already low 1% fatality rate among COVID-19 patients.

While it is true your chances of dying from COVID are low, your chance of having a negative side effect from the vaccine is hundreds of times lower than that. This is where the risk vs. reward comes in.

Make the choice on your own folks. Don't buy up the clickbait disguised as scaremongering. Apocalyptic doomsayers are as old as human civilization, and you should pay no more attention to them now than our ancestors did tens of thousands of years ago. People are serving you crap sandwiches and expecting you to eat it with a smile on your face. Because politics? Because ideology? Or is it because they run entire communities based on spreading this stuff (no doubt for monetary renumeration in some cases). These people have a vested self interest in scaring the crap out of you.

They will tell you to do your own research without actually expecting you to do it. This is the result of doing my own research, and I invite you to do your own as well. Don't take my word for it.
edit on 2/18/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
I won't make this a lengthy post, and despite the fact that any person can make a report to VAERS, I will (for now) accept the reported numbers as fact.

41,473 reports were submitted to VAERS in 2021, while only 9,104 were submitted in 2022. This makes a total of 50,577 reports of adverse reactions ranging from minor inconveniences to major events (such as death). Although, again, there is no evidentiary correlation between the vaccine and these numbers, lets assume every last one is related to the COVID vaccines.

COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-2-CoV virus, is responsible for 6,860,165 deaths world-wide. To date, there are 673,570,579 total cases of COVID-19 reported world-wide. By these numbers, you have just over a 1% chance of dying from COVID-19 if you were to be infected. Pretty good odds, if you ask me.

Compare these numbers to the total doses given world-wide: 13.29 billion doses given to approximately 5.5 billion people. This means your chance of suffering any adverse reaction is 1:262,767. 1 person will experience an adverse reaction for every 262,767 doses given, or right around 1:109,733 people. In other words, 1 person out of every 109,733 people will experience some adverse side effect. Not neccesarily death, not neccesarily minor - the VAERS reports don't indicate the severity of the side effects.

I don't need to do the math to show me that 1:109733 is vastly lower than the already low 1% fatality rate among COVID-19 patients.

While it is true your chances of dying from COVID are low, your chance of having a negative side effect from the vaccine is hundreds of times lower than that. This is where the risk vs. reward comes in.

Make the choice on your own folks. Don't buy up the clickbait disguised as scaremongering. Apocalyptic doomsayers are as old as human civilization, and you should pay no more attention to them now than our ancestors did tens of thousands of years ago. People are serving you crap sandwiches and expecting you to eat it with a smile on your face. Because politics? Because ideology? Or is it because they run entire communities based on spreading this stuff (no doubt for monetary renumeration in some cases). These people have a vested self interest in scaring the crap out of you.

They will tell you to do your own research without actually expecting you to do it. This is the result of doing my own research, and I invite you to do your own as well. Don't take my word for it.

The only thing you have managed is to debunk your own claims that you repeatedly made in other threads but are related to the number of total doses given.

Here is your claim

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

And you continued when I pointed out that there are at least 5.5 billion people in the planet who have been vaccinated with the junk products. here is the rest

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point.

You have refuted your own claim. Well done!
But you have now realised how many doses have been given in total.

edit on 18-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
let me see...

Shall I ask my father in law? Oh never mind he is dead. 3 days after being talked into taking a vax shot.

Shall I ask my best friend, and mentor in life? Never mind. He is dead, 3 weeks after getting his vax shot

Shall I ask my good friend from church ? Never mind, dead also.

Who shall I ask? Biased people who took an untested mRNA injection? I think not.

How about asking a 96-year-old genius scientist who was pro- vax all his life until he saw very serious issues with safety standards being broken in real time?

Yes, a bacteriologist, Chemist, and Microbiologist, among other titles, 8 colleges attended including Stanford. Thats right.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
1 in a 100 chance of dying from covid if you’re very very old, those odds become pretty astronomical if you’re young with no underlying conditions.

If you’re very very old then your immune system isn’t working as it once was and viruses can easily see you off, vaccines don’t help much because ‘your immune system isn’t working as it once was’

It’s always been a percentage play IMO, like with many treatments. If you are in the very high risk group then what have you to lose trying some vaccine, if you aren’t then why take a dumb risk on potential side effects when you will clear covid quickly and get at least a period of natural immunity.

Not that ‘natural immunity’ was considered during the pandemic, the science doesn’t make money from natural immunity.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It seems you are invested quite a lot in the ideology of the greater good through the politicalisation of science. This investment is both emotional and mental and you seem to have accepted the official narratives for a long period of time. It's truly a shock when one is invested in an idea or ideology and see their world collapse day by day.

Not many trust or believe the establishment anymore. It used to be that the older generations were accepting much more easily what it was served to them but it no longer the case.

In terms of the numbers did you take into account the different age groups and the different infection fatality rates per age group? Because if you do then you may see that certain age groups maybe at more risk from the vaccines than from Covid. The risk from both the vaccine and SARS-CoV-2 is not the same between different age groups and different people in that age group.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

About 1 in 800

These are Pfizer and Moderna's own studies used for Emergency use Authorization by the way.

In the Moderna trials, the risk of serious adverse events was 15.1 per 10,000 doses. In other words, 1 in 662 vaccines administered produced a serious adverse event.

In the Pfizer trials, the risk of serious adverse events was 10.1 per 10,000, which breaks down to 1 in 990 vaccines administered producing a serious adverse event.

On average, there were 12.5 serious adverse events per 10,000 people vaccinated, which is 1 in 800.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95 % CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 2.1 to 22.9); risk ratio 1.43 (95 % CI 1.07 to 1.92). The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group; risk difference 18.0 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 1.2 to 34.9); risk ratio 1.36 (95 % CI 1.02 to 1.83). The Moderna trial exhibited a 6 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group: risk difference 7.1 per 10,000 (95 % CI -23.2 to 37.4); risk ratio 1.06 (95 % CI 0.84 to 1.33). Combined, there was a 16 % higher risk of serious adverse events in mRNA vaccine recipients: risk difference 13.2 (95 % CI -3.2 to 29.6); risk ratio 1.16 (95 % CI 0.97 to 1.39).

Discussion: The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes. These analyses will require public release of participant level datasets.

It would appear, overall risk may outweigh rewards statistically.

www.sciencedirect.com...

3.4. Harm-benefit considerations

In the Moderna trial, the excess risk of serious AESIs (15.1 per 10,000 participants) was higher than the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group (6.4 per 10,000 participants). [3] In the Pfizer trial, the excess risk of serious AESIs (10.1 per 10,000) was higher than the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group (2.3 per 10,000 participants).

Using a prespecified list of AESI identified by the Brighton Collaboration, higher risk of serious AESI was observed in the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine group relative to placebo in both the Pfizer and Moderna adult phase III trials, with 10.1 (Pfizer) and 15.1 (Moderna) additional events for every 10,000 individuals vaccinated. Combined, there was a risk difference of 12.5 serious AESIs per 10,000 individuals vaccinated (95 % CI 2.1 to 22.9). These results raise concerns that mRNA vaccines are associated with more harm than initially estimated at the time of emergency authorization. In addition, our analysis identified a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in vaccinated participants in the Pfizer trial: 18.0 additional SAEs per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 1.2 to 34.9). Consistent with the FDA evaluation, our analysis found no clear difference in SAEs between groups in the Moderna trial.

childrenshealthdefense.org...

For example, among 20- to 29-year-olds, 169,200 booster shots would have to be administered in the fall to prevent one hospitalization, and 706,500 boosters would have to be given to prevent one serious hospitalization.

But the risk of serious adverse events is about 1 in 800. So we can clearly see that the risk of an adverse event is much greater than the risk of hospitalization in this younger age group

For 50- to 59-year-olds, 256,400 people would have to be boosted to prevent one serious hospitalization. Even among high-risk people in that age group, 18,600 people would have to be boosted to prevent one serious hospitalization.

For 60- to 69-year-olds, 3,600 people would have to be boosted to prevent one hospitalization and 27,300 would have to be boosted to prevent one serious hospitalization.

For the over-70-year-olds, 800 people would have to be boosted to prevent a single hospitalization, and 7,500 would have to be boosted to prevent a serious hospitalization.

“So even in this age group, the benefits of the autumn vaccine were minimal, if anything, over the risk of an adverse event of a special interest

So, I ask, What did we debunk?
edit on 18-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

41,473 reports were submitted to VAERS in 2021, while only 9,104 were submitted in 2022. This makes a total of 50,577 reports of adverse reactions ranging from minor inconveniences to major events (such as death).

Really?

Well, science.org claims otherwise. According to them, there had been 228,000 in the first 5 months (from Dec 2020 to May 2021) alone.

Not only that, as has been stated numerous times, there have been almost twice as many reports of adverse events in the last two years for just these 3 Covid jabs alone, as compared to all other vaccines combined over the last 30 years

So, considering you got these initial numbers so terribly, woefully wrong, why should I listen to anything you have to say about it?

Although, again, there is no evidentiary correlation between the vaccine and these numbers, lets assume every last one is related to the COVID vaccines.

Why would you do that? I don't.

But, I do also understand that many, many reputable people have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that these numbers, as high as they are, are woefully low due to extreme under-reporting, and in this case even moreso due to the extreme pressure being placed on front line nurses and doctors to NOT report adverse reactions.

COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-2-CoV virus, is responsible for 6,860,165 deaths world-wide.

Yes, yes, we know that is what they claim, and we also know that number, too is totally bogus - but in this case vastly over-inflated for many reasons - one of which being how many people were murdered due specifically to the [n]mandated non-treatment protocols for anyone/everyone up to the point they were hospitalized and having trouble breathing, at which point they were given the extremely toxic remdesivir, and placed on ventilators until they died.

Wake up man. The vast majority of people who 'died from Covid' were murdered by this very system you are defending.

Well, all I can say is... your research skills suck. Hopefully you don't do this for a living.
edit on 18-2-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

First of all you are making another crucial mistake without even reading part of the literature or part of the myriad of threads around which contain plenty of information and several links with peer reviewed papers and articles.

You are talking about the case fatality rate CFR which is not a good measure at all to see how deadly a virus could be. In contrast the most important number is the infection fatality rate IFR which was estimated long time by one of the top epidemiologists if not the top one, Dr John Ioannidis from Stanford.

The IFR of SARS-CoV-2 was 0.15%
This is a global average and was estimated before any medical interventions and before the gain of natural immunity through exposure.

After three years of exposure the IFR of SARS-CoV-2 is probably the same or even less than that of the flu.

Links already given in many other threads.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that I now longer care for stats because they don't stand a chance of seeing the light of day or common sense through all the propaganda.

I dug up some local stats... BC's own government FOI release, direct from their website that states there were more ICU cases in 2019 than in 2020. No one here was sick let alone dying, yet the media drilled it into people that they must fear, fear, fear and obey.

So, I believe my own eyes, besides I tried to show the stats to many people who bellowed crap at me like "you just believe anything you read on the internet" and "I got it from a higher authority" which turned out to be CNN.

In my world, summer 2021 there were ambulances going constantly and people were dying. It wasn't the unvaccinated unless car accidents or the usual. Huge uptick. Same with people I know who have since died. Quite a few of them, more than any given years before. Wasn't covid.

We know VAERS is said to be an under reporting but it needs to also be taken into account the number who have died of "covid" was over reporting and has some anomalies too... died with/of type stuff as well as how many elderly were put on the likes of liverpool pathway to death and given drugs that suppressed their breathing along with morphine so they were incapacitated and couldn't get help. Some of these elderly tested negative on entry to hospital and through til death but had covid written on their death certificates so the hospitals could make more money. So much motive and so much evil. Until all is factored in, ALL of it is bullsnip if it comes from government/universities/ngos/foundations etc.

The whole thing was rigged, using fearmongering to push toward digital ID and total control. Those in control won't let a pile up of bodies, from any cause, affect their conscience, in fact they are probably patting themselves on the back right now.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

California Doctor Apologizes For Vax Injured Patients!

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Although I agree with your general approach, the only criticism I would make is that you are mixing data that comes from VAERS--which is a US only system--with mortality data from world-wide Covid infections.

The problem with that is that there are at least 8 different vaccine technologies in use around the world, and you would expect each of them to possibly have its own unique risk/benefit calculation. It's probably better to use Covid infection data and vaccine data from a single country to support your conclusions. For example, in the US, there are 3 different vaccines in use--2 mRNA vaccines and 1 viral vector vaccine. The CDC keeps track of adverse events individually for each type of vaccine. Here are some excerpts from their most recent information release:

"Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred at a rate of approximately 5 cases per one million vaccine doses administered. Anaphylaxis, a severe type of allergic reaction, can occur after any kind of vaccination."

"Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 4 cases per one million doses administered. TTS is a rare but serious adverse event that causes blood clots in large blood vessels and low platelets (blood cells that help form clots)."

"Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) in people who have received the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine is rare. GBS is a rare disorder where the body’s immune system damages nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis. GBS has largely been reported in men ages 50 years and older. Based on a recent analysis of data from the Vaccine Safety Datalink, the rate of GBS within the first 21 days following J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination was found to be 21 times higher than after Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines). After the first 42 days, the rate of GBS was 11 times higher following J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination. The analysis found no increased risk of GBS after Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines). Similarly, CDC found higher than expected rates of GBS reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) after J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination but not after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination."

"Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly. Most cases have been reported after receiving Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines), particularly in male adolescents and young adults."

"Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. More than 670 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through February 8, 2023. During this time, VAERS received 19,224 preliminary reports of death (0.0029%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records. Continued monitoring has identified nine deaths causally associated with J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination."

www.cdc.gov...

Some of the main takeaways:

Anaphylactic shock appeared in about 5 cases out of every 1,000,000 shots, regardless of vaccine type.

The most serious adverse effects are associated with the J&J vaccine, which is NOT an mRNA vaccine. Those effects include increased risk developing Guillain-Barré Syndrome, thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) in approximately 4 cases per one million doses administered, and nine deaths causally associated with J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination. For reference, approximately 19,000,000 million doses of J&J vaccine have been administered in the US compared to about 700,000,000 million doses of the mRNA vaccines.

www.statista.com...

Increased risk of acute Myocarditis and Pericarditis is associated only with the mRNA vaccines and is higher among younger males but averages less than about 100 cases per 1,000,000 vaccinations, or 1 in 10,000. And nobody died from it.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I have no idea if your numbers are accurate, but it's crystal clear that Covid is far more dangerous than the vaccines. In fact, those numbers are pretty generous to the anti-Covid vaccine crowd. VAERS data includes duplicates and people who would have died within a short time anyway, so the vaccine was a trigger not the cause by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm amazed at how many people jump on the bandwagon when it comes to medical issues and faulty beliefs about them. People who are normally very rational.

I have and will continue to believe no person should ever be forced or coerced into being vaccinated against their will. But that does not make me believe in myths.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

LOL, "THE SCIENCE" has spoken!

You're dividing the number of doses given on the entire planet by the number of adverse events reported in the state of Florida.

The graph you cited, which has no legend or proper citation, is from the FL DOH and is only their numbers.

The State Surgeon General is notifying the health care sector and public of a substantial increase in Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reports from Florida after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout.

FL DOH

Should I quote back some of your ad homs from the past few days or can you go read them back on your own? I'm sure more than one applies.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I have no idea if your numbers are accurate, but it's crystal clear that Covid is far more dangerous than the vaccines. In fact, those numbers are pretty generous to the anti-Covid vaccine crowd. VAERS data includes duplicates and people who would have died within a short time anyway, so the vaccine was a trigger not the cause by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm amazed at how many people jump on the bandwagon when it comes to medical issues and faulty beliefs about them. People who are normally very rational.

I have and will continue to believe no person should ever be forced or coerced into being vaccinated against their will. But that does not make me believe in myths.

I assume you did not read above:

In the Moderna trial, the excess risk of serious AESIs (15.1 per 10,000 participants) was higher than the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group (6.4 per 10,000 participants). [3] In the Pfizer trial, the excess risk of serious AESIs (10.1 per 10,000) was higher than the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group (2.3 per 10,000 participants).

To Translate, the risk of serious side effects is a higher risk than being hospitalized. Chose your poison.
edit on 18-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
let me see...

Shall I ask my father in law? Oh never mind he is dead. 3 days after being talked into taking a vax shot.

Shall I ask my best friend, and mentor in life? Never mind. He is dead, 3 weeks after getting his vax shot

Shall I ask my good friend from church ? Never mind, dead also.

Who shall I ask? Biased people who took an untested mRNA injection? I think not.

How about asking a 96-year-old genius scientist who was pro- vax all his life until he saw very serious issues with safety standards being broken in real time?

Yes, a bacteriologist, Chemist, and Microbiologist, among other titles, 8 colleges attended including Stanford. Thats right.

Let me see...

Shall I ask my father-in-law? Well, no since he is already dead, so I asked my neighbor, who is as old as my father-in-law would have been had he stayed alive. He's had his shots. And....he's still alive!

Shall I ask my best friend, my mentor in life? He's had all his shots. And....he's still alive!

Shall I ask my friend from church? Which one? Doesn't matter. They've had their shots and they are all still alive.

Who shall I ask? Biased people who took an untested mRNA injection? Why not? They are ALL STILL ALIVE.

Indeed, nobody I know who has taken the shots has died. Everyone is still alive!

Does that prove there are no problems with the vax? Of course not, but neither does your list.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Don't forget to post the data:

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm not sure you understand what you are reading there.

US numbers (from the CDC as of today):

Total Cases - 102,998,014

Total Deaths - 1,113,254

Works out to roughly 1/103 chance of dying if you catch Covid. Of course, that's a calculation over the entire series of Covid strains to date. The risk is higher than the risk of any serious side effects from the vaccine.

Yes, they should have been more honest about the vaccines. Yes, they should never, ever force anyone to get vaccinated. That does not change the facts. I'm also not sure you are understanding what "serious adverse events" refers to. It's not referring to deaths or permanent injury but instead, it's numbers that include things like a short-term allergic reaction or a rash.

I don't have to buy into myths to believe the response was botched and the government overstepped. I'm angry but I'm angry for the heavy-handed way they did things.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

I'm not sure you understand what you are reading there.

US numbers (from the CDC as of today):

Total Cases - 102,998,014

Total Deaths - 1,113,254

Works out to roughly 1/103 chance of dying if you catch Covid. Of course, that's a calculation over the entire series of Covid strains to date. The risk is higher than the risk of any serious side effects from the vaccine.

Yes, they should have been more honest about the vaccines. Yes, they should never, ever force anyone to get vaccinated. That does not change the facts. I'm also not sure you are understanding what "serious adverse events" refers to. It's not referring to deaths or permanent injury but instead, it's numbers that include things like a short-term allergic reaction or a rash.

I don't have to buy into myths to believe the response was botched and the government overstepped. I'm angry but I'm angry for the heavy-handed way they did things.

You are confusing the case fatality rate with the infection fatality rate.

After three years of exposure pretty much everyone has been infected and some have been infected more than once. The confirmed cases is different from the actual number of cases. This has been explained numerous times over numerous threads.

The global average IFR before any medical interventions was 0.15% estimated by Dr Ioannidis from Stanford. At that time Ioannidis estimated around 1.5 to 2 billion infections. That was for the year 2020.

Now the IFR of SARS-CoV-2 is probably the same or less than that of the flu.

The numbers in the OP are not accurate as you can see.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Can you please provide a link that shows the number of people who died at home or were found dead outside of a hospital VS those who died inside of a hospital?

Cause it seems to me that people only die "with" covid once they enter the hospital and are put on their "Protocols"

Is it really a covid death if you're murdered by a ventilator...

I mean with your numbers.. shouldn't the dead have been found in the streets?.. I mean if the hospitals are so over capacity.. Where is everyone else going?

Cough..
edit on 18-2-2023 by tacoman101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The faulty beliefs are usually coming from those who are invested emotionally and mentally in these products and have believed in the official narratives their entire life.

If you see the responses in this thread we can certainly say there is still hope.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join