It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to mumble and be evasive on suspected spy balloon and 3 flying objects shot down

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I caught the end of it. Biden was asked about family corruption and he responded "Give me a break man".

After Biden left I could pick up one of the reporters saying "That does not help our ability to get information out of the president" (Paraphrasing)

link   
a reply to: interupt42

👍🤣

link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: putnam6

Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he looses his thought.
Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he makes up a word.
Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he tries to pin it under trumps administration years.

By 2:10 pm you must stop drinking since chances are that your liver will be completely shot by this time.

You can call this one:

Liver Let Die....

LOL

It looks like Joe must have gotten a hold of my drinking game rules and decided to not have anyone suffer from liver damage today and killed the presser in under 5 minutes.

edit on 26228America/ChicagoThu, 16 Feb 2023 13:26:09 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What you don't feel much better about the situation. Come on man! Joe has this under control, why he is in constant communication with Xi... Why Joe is Christopher Robbins to Xi's Winnie Pooh...China well, they are just competing...

edit on 16-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he looses his thought.
Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he makes up a word.
Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he tries to pin it under trumps administration years.

By 2:10 pm you must stop drinking since chances are that your liver will be completely shot by this time.

You can call this one:

Liver Let Die....

LOL

It looks like Joe must have gotten a hold of my drinking game rules and decided to not have anyone suffer from liver damage today and killed the presser in under 5 minutes.

What a joke.

Not one piece of viable information for the people.

I think when he says "Come on, man", when scoffing at questions concerning corruption, he means, "Of course, come on, man".

edit on 2/16/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I caught the end of it. Biden was asked about family corruption and he responded "Give me a break man".

After Biden left I could pick up one of the reporters saying "That does not help our ability to get information out of the president" (Paraphrasing)

I saw the last few minutes also. The doctor visit this morning took a lot out of old Joe. He's so frail, its embarrassing.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I get the feeling if a nuclear missile hits Milwaukee, Wisconsin, President Biden will order his military to study the left over components for a few weeks, before deciding who to counter-attack.

If it hits Ohio, Biden will tell the military to study the components for months, and then double check the findings again, before delivering a response.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Competition versus conflict
I watched the release on multiple channels and one of the water carrying MSM said that Cho Ziden did not want a military conflict.
AT NO TIME DID FJB REFER TO A "MILITARY" CONFLICT SO PLEASE DON'T PARAPHRASE FOR HIM!!!
He bumbles enough on his own
BTW competition implies a parallel process between multiple parties to achieve goals ahead of their competitors but not typically by means of subterfuge, disruption or engagement meant to cause harm to the other competitors
Conflict implies a path that utilizes practices that degrade the opponents ability to achieve results and the party engaging in such is attempting to disable the competitors ability to succeed with disregard for the others welfare

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's all fun and games until a JELLO factory get blown up!!
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

" Establishment Media Question Biden’s 2024 Viability over Age, Blunders When Tired: ‘Brain Dead,’ ‘Mush,’ ‘Dementia’ "

" Biden has pushed back on claims he is too old and unhealthy. In October, Biden vowed his mental ability and physical energy are perfectly fine. “I’m in good health. All my, everything physically about me is still functioning well, so you know, and mentally too,” Biden said."

They Cannot Hide it or Deny it Anymore...........Put this Clown Out to Pasture Already , He is Destroying Our Country !

www.breitbart.com... /
edit on 16-2-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUBE007

Wonder if he will mention all the trains his administration is derailing across the country in red states? Prolly not tho..

Really you believe they are derailing trains in Republican states? on purpose and deliberately

why?

The FACT they are completely mishandling East Palestine and MSM isn't grilling them is the issue.

you won't ever get through to the left if you get all complicated and into the Great Reset mythos.

IMHO it seriously covers up the real incompetence and corruption that doesn't require thinly evidenced vast world wide conspiracies.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So according to CIC Biden they can't seem to decipher between private balloons and anything else????

Wake up 🤣🤣🤣 We are being lied to for a reason

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Biden to mumble and be evasive on suspected spy balloon and 3 flying objects shot down

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I know it sounds simplistic as hell but FWIW

Why are we shooting at objects that we don't know what they are?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If the UAPS(ballons) where really scientific instruments or owned by private companies surely the scientific establishment's or private companies would come forward. Its there property after all and would have the relevant data to prove so. No company or scientific establishment has claimed these UAPs (ballons) so nefarious intent is to be presumed.
edit on 16-2-2023 by CuriousCelt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Since these balloon turkey shootdowns are the very first in NORAD History (that we know of publicly), I can't wait for the Historians to write the chapter in the books and how they will refer to the "necessities" roflol 🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousCelt
If the UAPS(ballons) where really scientific instruments or owned by private companies surely the scientific establishment's or private companies would come forward. Its there property after all and would have the relevant data to prove so. No company or scientific establishment has claimed these UAPs (ballons) so nefarious intent is to be presumed.

Not if they're being "told" to shut up 🤡🐇

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

oh so now we are shooting at UAP/UFOs

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I mentioned yesterday in a thread that the last three "objects" were obviously part of a spur-of-the-moment false flag operation to further the public's interest in accepting what the UFO "threat" means.

Decades ago, the air force had a unit of paratroopers and a C-130 standing by as a dedicated Rapid Response team to parachute into where a UFO had crashed. I can imagine that unit being given some old balloons laying around and tasked with delivering them, at altitude, wherever command instructed them. This is why we get zero information on any of these recent downings. They were all for show and not so much for tell.

The UFOs are having a far bigger impact on your lives that you will know...until at some point in the future you will be able to connect enough dots on your own to figure out what we inescapably are caught up within.
edit on 16-2-2023 by Observer19 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2023 by Observer19 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2023 by Observer19 because: to add one word

edit on 16-2-2023 by Observer19 because: to add word

edit on 16-2-2023 by Observer19 because: to add one word

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join