It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to mumble and be evasive on suspected spy balloon and 3 flying objects shot down

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
BREAKING Biden to speak on suspected spy balloon and 3 flying objects shot down, at 2 PM. Got to ask what is the south court auditorium?

abcnews.go.com...

President Joe Biden will speak at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday about the country's "response" to four aerial objects that have been shot down in recent weeks, according to the White House.

Biden has faced growing pressure from Republicans and Democrats to address the nation on the suspected Chinese spy balloon and the three other unidentified objects that were shot down in North American airspace beginning earlier this month.

MORE: 4 flying objects have been shot down over North America: Timeline of key moments
His remarks on Thursday will be the first time he's extensively commented on the issue.

According to the White House, Biden will address "the United States' response to recent aerial objects" in a speech from the South Court Auditorium.

edit on 16-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre holds a news conference. Afterwards, President Biden will provide an update on a suspected Chinese surveillance balloon and the three unidentified aerial objects his administration has shot down

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

This ought to be good.
I will bet it’s gonna be another rambling and stuttering non explanation by Biden.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Another great chance to gather comedy material !!!!
BTW the south court auditorium is in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building
Also has FJB even commented extensively on anything but adult diapers, pudding and ice cream?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is where we get angry Biden and how dare the public have questions about his authority and handling of anything

He will probably say this at some point

"It's like my father used to say your job is more than a paycheck, it's about your place in the community"

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Wonder if he will mention all the trains his administration is derailing across the country in red states? Prolly not tho..

WE ARE AND HAVE BEEN UNDER ATTACK SINCE THE BALLOONS FIRST STARTING FLYING.

"WE" as in everyone that is not an elite. period.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I’m really looking to see if he hints at a UFO.

He and his idiot son are bought off by China.

We won’t hear a bad word about China.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he looses his thought.
Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he makes up a word.
Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he tries to pin it under trumps administration years.

By 2:10 pm you must stop drinking since chances are that your liver will be completely shot by this time.

edit on 08228America/ChicagoThu, 16 Feb 2023 13:08:24 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am down with that but first I will need to run out and buy a lot more alcohol than I have on hand!

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre holds a news conference. Afterwards, President Biden will provide an update on a suspected Chinese surveillance balloon and the three unidentified aerial objects his administration has shot down

FWIW the Post is selling the government territory and "act" like they can't find anything on the other 3

as well as this is a speech, not a question and answer, I'm not expecting much new if anything new.

this will be Biden reading Kirby's words, till he gets lost and loses his train of thought

edit on 16-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he looses his thought.
Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he makes up a word.
Take 1/100th of oz shot each time he tries to pin it under trumps administration years.

By 2:10 pm you must stop drinking since chances are that your liver will be completely shot by this time.

You can call this one:

Liver Let Die....

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I’m really looking to see if he hints at a UFO.

He's updating the charts now

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well there it is and it looks like getting Hunter and Joe paid off by China was a good ROI for them.

Joey is now saying there is no evidence to indicate its from China despite saying they don't know what the object were or they came from as well as millatary personnel and dod saying it was from china including even china taking credit for it.

Then goes and say they are engaging with china and communicating with Xi.

edit on 19228America/ChicagoThu, 16 Feb 2023 13:19:15 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
At least they are saying suspected spy balloon, because people around here are calling it a spy balloon from China and that phrasing is wrong. Until they actually prove it was a balloon used to spy on us, it is technically just a suspected spy balloon. Remember, a weather balloon is also spying on the weather where it goes....a technicality. A weather balloon can have cameras on it, some of the weather services weather balloons do transmit pictures of things. Also there is some sophisticated scanners on weather balloons sometimes to monitor stuff below, like current speeds of the ocean and who knows what other kinds of sensors they have. I suppose these things can also be used to take pictures of things if they wanted to.

Our national weather service launches about sixty seven weather balloons a year, but I have not found out how many of those are big balloons, I suspect maybe some of those a year are bigger ones. Here is an old article about balloons being tested here in America. I wonder how big these balloons are? www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This fool makes me long for President Obama.

He could at least form a complete sentence.

There you heard it.

Joe is a fool...

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
And he's gone!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Great Q+A at the end there!

Real informative!

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
"Let me make this perfectly clear"

mumble mumble mumble

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
And he's gone!!!

Not before 1 real journalist was able to yell out what about your and your sons questionable ties to China and joe laughed and made his one comment 'C'Mon Man'

He should have used that as his slogan Joe 2024 "C'Mon Man"

edit on 27228America/ChicagoThu, 16 Feb 2023 13:27:48 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

They almost got him. But he remembered to do the spinny roony out the door.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join