It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAA declares 'National Defense Airspace' over Lake Michigan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
These "undisclosed" or unknown objects continu causing a ruckus in North American airspace.

As many of you know, airspace was closed over Montana last night, and there have been cylindrical, metallic objects that have been taken down by F-22s in both Alaska & Canada over the past couple of days. A Chinese "civilian" balloon with surveillance tech. also passed over the US and was finally downed like 4 days after being photographed by a citizen journalist (I believe). China also reported an unidentified object near one of their naval bases today, Sunday.

EDIT: FAA 'abruptly" cancels National Defense Airspace now - they say this was a "radar anomaly" (I believe the original source will redirect but here it the URL: www.foxnews.com...)

Original Report:

FAA declares 'National Defense Airspace' over Lake Michigan

The Federal Aviation Administration has declared a "national defense airspace" over part of Lake Michigan, the organization announced Sunday. The FAA has not clarified why it has banned civilian air traffic from the area. The FAA last established a national defense airspace over Montana this weekend in reaction to an unidentified flying object.

ETA:

Unknown object now being confirmed (a different source, linked below):

After originally saying there was no object, NORCOM has now admitted that there is an object hovering in US airspace. There are reports online that fighter jets have been scrambled to the location and a USAF refuelling tanker is said to be circling.

UPDATE: FAA closes airspace over Lake Michigan as NORCOM admits there IS an object

edit on 12-2-2023 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yeah just saw the alerts.
What the hell is going on now?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

NORCOM confirms there is an object in airspace around that area (after originally saying there wasn't).

I keep thinking of this scene from Signs lol:

SFC Cunningham : I've got it figured. I've had two separate folk tell me that there have been strangers around. Can't tell what they look like, 'cause they're staying the shadows... covert-like. Nobody's been hurt yet, and that's the giveaway.

Merrill : I see.

SFC Cunningham : It's called "probing". It's a military procedure. You send in a reconnaissance group, very small... to check things out. Not to engage, but to evaluate the situation... evaluate the level of danger. Make sure things are all clear.

Merrill : Clear for what?

SFC Cunningham : For the rest of them.

edit on 12-2-2023 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
In my opinion, all this alien invasion, metallic objects, balloon crap, seems to have 3 main objectives:

1) Distraction. By talking of this BS, people have stopped talking about the mRNA clot-shot injuries. The Pfizergate (which I don't entirely believe) created a HUGE wave in social media everywhere last week. Now, that subject is practically gone because of the "chinese balloon" convo.

2) Fearp0rn. A Cold War 2.0. Basically, create the idea that there is a "war" going on and that there is technology out there that we don't know. This was the most common thing during the Cold War. It was living in a constant psy-op. They even made people believe that the Russians were using mental waves to kill Americans, telepathic assassination, lols.

3) Corruption. Create the acceptance for a new government defense program related to space. The "Space Wars", which basically means stealing trillions of dollars from the American taxpayer to give it to multinational corporations part of the Military Industrial Complex. That's how corruption works, specially in the United States, since the only exporting industry of the US is war, they don't have anything else.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I just want to make this official somewhere. Ok, here it goes.
I for one, just want it to be publicly known that I support our alien overlords. Regardless of my previous 12,000 comments and history.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The beings better leave lovely Door County alone!

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is a continuation of the search for the Montana object. They didn’t find it, and they didn’t search overnight. Lake Michigan is right about where you’d expect it today.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Politicians and officials doing much more than usual double talk today on the talk shows !!!

Somethings cooking 😎

Something sinister is happening !!!!!

link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I just want to make this official somewhere. Ok, here it goes.
I for one, just want it to be publicly known that I support our alien overlords. Regardless of my previous 12,000 comments and history.

Lols. If we have alien overlords, I don't really think they care if we support them or not. We are literally their lab rats :-D

link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you Zaphod, super helpful to know. So still only 3 objects in the past few days up to this point...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
News is happening so fast,

Heard there was no object over Lake Michigan, then there was, then it’s cancelled but now there is something going on in Arizona

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Isn't the superbowl in Phoenix this year? Maybe extra precautions due to that? I couldn't find any really recent news articles online

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
7.5 mile shot.

Im not that good, sorry ATS.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Tanker flying loops.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: JAGStorm

Isn't the superbowl in Phoenix this year? Maybe extra precautions due to that? I couldn't find any really recent news articles online

The airspace over and around the stadium will be restricted during the game. They always do that for the Super Bowl.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The no fly has been called off around 20 minutes ago.
edit on 2 12 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I, personally, know people who work SBIRS at Buckley SFB and everything is normal as any other day there. So, if they are trying to scare people with it being possible missiles or whatever with a heat signature, that is not it.
Also, for those who don't know......when you hear NORAD. It is no longer facilitated in Cheyenne Mountain like in 'war games'.
Most everything has been moved out to other locations in Colorado. I am not giving away and ATS info, but most do not know this. I keep reading in other places about people probably hunkered down in Cheyenne Mtn. and that is just not the case anymore.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025

In my opinion, all this alien invasion, metallic objects, balloon crap, seems to have 3 main objectives:

1) Distraction. By talking of this BS, people have stopped talking about the mRNA clot-shot injuries. The Pfizergate (which I don't entirely believe) created a HUGE wave in social media everywhere last week. Now, that subject is practically gone because of the "chinese balloon" convo.

2) Fearp0rn. A Cold War 2.0. Basically, create the idea that there is a "war" going on and that there is technology out there that we don't know. This was the most common thing during the Cold War. It was living in a constant psy-op. They even made people believe that the Russians were using mental waves to kill Americans, telepathic assassination, lols.

3) Corruption. Create the acceptance for a new government defense program related to space. The "Space Wars", which basically means stealing trillions of dollars from the American taxpayer to give it to multinational corporations part of the Military Industrial Complex. That's how corruption works, specially in the United States, since the only exporting industry of the US is war, they don't have anything else.

Man, the Veritas video was wholeheartedly a nothingburger. Gay dude trying to impress talking out of his ass being prompted by the undercover guy (whom he thought was his gay date) to answer questions of the possibilities.

Pushing THAT is a distraction IMO but the anti vax champions are now currently upset because it didn't take off like they wanted it to.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yes it is. The flyover is coming out of Luke, and there will be a lot of security airborne. There’s a golf tournament in Scottsdale too.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

A Nothing burger? you are actually defending Pfizer that as a company had being in number of lawsuits and just tried to cover up a data sheet for 70 years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join