It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia bans COVID vaccine mandates while the CDC adds COVID shots to routine vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Talk about the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. Shows how a federal agency in the same state responds differently than the elected officials.

Are we even sure it should be recommended for the elderly? if 43 persons out of 100,000 are gonna be the threshold, imagine what other afflictions make that many go to the hospital

Never forget Georgians it only passes by a 10-vote margin.

Yes, I get the intricacies of the CDC's recommendations but how can they still hang on to and even suggest routine vaccinations for adults under 60 and children?

When 43 out of 100,000 people over 60 are hospitalized is the high mark, yet 50-59 is just 7 out of 100,000, and ages 49-1 years old combined was 6.2 persons per 100,000 hospitalized and they are still recommending kids and young adults getting vaccinated and boosted.

Crazy

Georgia state senators voted Tuesday to permanently block schools and most state and local government agencies from requiring people to get vaccinated against COVID, the Associated Press reported, in the latest move to scrap such a mandate.

The Georgia Senate voted 31-21 in favor of the bill, which would make permanent what had been a one-year ban enacted in 2022.

The 2022 ban was part of a conservative nationwide backlash against the mandates that were aimed at preventing the spread of the virus. It was set to expire June 30 if not extended by lawmakers.

Sen. Nan Orrock, an Atlanta Democrat, said the majority is “fundamentally signing on to the anti-vaccination movement” and tying the hands of government should COVID-19 again worsen.

“We know that there’s been a movement building in America to demonize vaccinations and do it in the name of individual rights,” Orrock said, as the AP reported.

The Georgia vote comes after New York City scrapped its COVID vaccine requirement for public-sector workers and California dropped one for schoolchildren.

It also comes as U.S. cases, hospitalizations and deaths continue to decline. On May 11, President Joe Biden plans to end the twin emergencies the federal government had declared in order to manage the pandemic.

www.ajc.com...

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has added COVID-19 vaccinations to a list of suggested routine immunizations, but they in no way mandate vaccines.

The CDC’s vaccine schedule, released Thursday, does not set requirements for vaccines in schools or in the workplace. State and local jurisdictions decide which immunizations are required for children attending schools and daycares. Medical and religious exemptions to vaccines are also allowed in many states, including Georgia.

edit on 10-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm not one to quote the bible, but Matthew 12:25 comes to mind.

Something has to give.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I'm not one to quote the bible, but Matthew 12:25 comes to mind.

Something has to give.

Mat 12:25  And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Sounds like they don't want the "house" or "city" to stand.

Orchestrated chaos.

What we've seen these last few years bears this out IMO

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

The "house" and "cities" are already in ruins. They are barely recognizable remnants of what stood, if you have eyes that can see.

Their strong ability to project the illusion of the bright kingdom on the hill, is no more than wishful thinking, it includes the minds reflection of an image built on deception, in a mind that does not dare to see, and a heart that has grown cold, encased in fears.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The "house" and "cities" are already in ruins. They are barely recognizable remnants of what stood, if you have eyes that can see.

Yes they are and have been for many years.

It still isn't enough for them though.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Yes they are and have been for many years.

It still isn't enough for them though.

I guess the question for me is, when will it be enough for us?

We look back at what happened before our time. We look at how we got here. We look at everything and everyone where we want to cast the blame, and we lament on what they did, or did not do.

The question is still, what have we done or not done. Because somewhere in that revelation is where the real fault lies.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I get all the biblical and religious references I do, I went to Sunday school enough.

Still, the COVID vaccine movement is based on money, nothing moves a governmental agency like getting more finances allocated to its budget. The politicians are financially tied to big pharma, the politicians decide the CDC's budget, and the CDC officials are gonna squawk in the same language as the politicians.

with nary a biblical reference needed.

It doesn't matter if our beliefs are rooted in our faith, those that need to be shown the craziness don't speak that language.

It doesn't make the rest bad or heathens, just misguided and manipulated as well as uninformed.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I get all the biblical and religious references I do, I went to Sunday school enough.

Still, the COVID vaccine movement is based on money, nothing moves a governmental agency like getting more finances allocated to its budget. The politicians are financially tied to big pharma, the politicians decide the CDC's budget, and the CDC officials are gonna squawk in the same language as the politicians.

It doesn't matter if our beliefs are rooted in our faith, those that need to be shown the craziness don't speak that language.

It doesn't make the rest bad or heathens, just misguided and manipulated as well as uninformed.

Like NSB4D said, who says the problem isn't with us, as well?

We've ALL let it come this far.

I think it's more about power than money, with money as the cherry on top.

Once CBDC and Digital ID become mandatory, there will be no need for the charade, anymore...

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The uninformed have chosen to remain uniformed. There is nothing that can be done when a person chooses not to hear, and not to know. There is a small comfort for a short time for those that seek shelter in plausible deniability. But it will be very short lived.

For the rest of us, well, we know the script, we know the score, and we know what time it is.

What we chose to do or not to do lies squarely in our own hands.

The government, the CDC, and any other systems we have allowed to be established, is not God. We have just chosen to treat them as such.

The Bible is just a book of basic instructions. Nothing new under the sun. I think it has almost all areas of the past covered, and a few chapters on what is yet to come.

B - basic
I - instructions
B - before
L - leaving
E - earth

Just my personal way of seeing it.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Like NSB4D said, who says the problem isn't with us, as well?

We've ALL let it come this far.

I think it's more about power than money, with money as the cherry on top.

Once CBDC and Digital ID become mandatory, there will be no need for the charade, anymore...

You could be right hell Mike it's probably worse than you or I can imagine.

It's not that I don't see the storm on the horizon, but it will be better the more people we convince to be prepared for that storm. Everybody learns at thier own pace too.

LOL remember how fervently the Biden voters believe he wouldn't be a disaster, they aren't as sure now.

It's just not everything is a sign of the "end times" sometimes it is just a bunch of crooked politicians.

Thats a scenario even the uneducated and uninformed can simply understand

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

My apologies. I wasn't trying to take the thread in another direction. I'm a total heathen. I referenced that verse because the statement is true, not because I'm religious.

As I stated in a previous thread I authored I'm over it. I'm done. Finis!...

As long as the American people believe the abundance of lies from the media, corporations, and government, there will be no accountability. And without accountability, we have a criminal government run amok. It’s politicians, bureaucracy, and agents can do whatever they please with little resistance and endless impunity.

As others have already said, it is the American people who need to change. Only then can they exact change where it's needed in our system. It's up to us. The system isn't going to change for the better on its own.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Shows how a federal agency in the same state responds differently than the elected officials.

But the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, like you say, a federal agency, doesn't have anything to do with the government in the state of Georgia, or does it?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The uninformed have chosen to remain uniformed. There is nothing that can be done when a person chooses not to hear, and not to know. There is a small comfort for a short time for those that seek shelter in plausible deniability. But it will be very short lived.

For the rest of us, well, we know the script, we know the score, and we know what time it is.

What we chose to do or not to do lies squarely in our own hands.

The government, the CDC, and any other systems we have allowed to be established, is not God. We have just chosen to treat them as such.

The Bible is just a book of basic instructions. Nothing new under the sun. I think it has almost all areas of the past covered, and a few chapters on what is yet to come.

B - basic
I - instructions
B - before
L - leaving
E - earth

Just my personal way of seeing it.

Everybody has their own interpretations, yours sounds close to mine, we are probably close to the same age and perhaps have some similar life experiences. Not everybody has those experiences, but it doesn't mean their understanding won't ever happen.

I just don't believe we're anywhere near the "end times". YET...

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

My apologies. I wasn't trying to take the thread in another direction. I'm a total heathen. I referenced that verse because the statement is true, not because I'm religious.

As I stated in a previous thread I authored I'm over it. I'm done. Finis!...

As long as the American people believe the abundance of lies from the media, corporations, and government, there will be no accountability. And without accountability, we have a criminal government run amok. It’s politicians, bureaucracy, and agents can do whatever they please with little resistance and endless impunity.

As others have already said, it is the American people who need to change. Only then can they exact change where it's needed in our system. It's up to us. The system isn't going to change for the better on its own.

No worries I'm enjoying the discussion.

I'm just suggesting that those less religious and spiritual just shut down completely when anything is wrapped in biblical undertones.

and if this can be turned around we are going to have to learn to communicate better with them, honestly, we all need to work on our communication skills with everybody.

I'm the worst sometimes....

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

Shows how a federal agency in the same state responds differently than the elected officials.

But the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, like you say, a federal agency, doesn't have anything to do with the government in the state of Georgia, or does it?

No, but being located in Atlanta certainly they see the same things Georgians do, I'd suggest more Americans now believe the COVID vaccine necessity was overblown yet the CDC is still recommending it

for the record, only 14-16% of Americans are still getting boosted, and 34% received just one booster ie they are fully covered any more and whatever protection the vaccine did provide is waning everyday

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

No, but being located in Atlanta certainly they see the same things Georgians do, I'd suggest more Americans now believe the COVID vaccine necessity was overblown yet the CDC is still recommending it

But there's also a location in Washington, D.C. and I wonder whether the personnel who work in Georgia have as much say-so as in D.C.

I think of D.C. as being the center of evil in what we've gone through for the last three years, and before...
edit on 2/10/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Fix bbCode

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

This is what should go viral.

With all the posts and memes that are being posted everyday on every site, those simple words, says all that needs to be said.

I don't have any social media sites, but those that do, should be posting this morning, noon, and night, on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and any and every social media connection they have.

Because absolutely nothing will change as long as we do not hold the criminal government accountable, and if we continue to support them with our acceptance of their destruction of our country, our spirit, our future.

You can't blame a snake for biting you when you are the one that places him on your chest. A snake is a snake, and will remain true to its nature, regardless of how much you deceive yourself into thinking it is something that is in your control. You are the only person you can blame.

Once we recognize the true power we have with just one two letter word. "No", we can claim back the right to a government by the people and for the people. If dying is the result of saying "no" then you will be blessed, because you will be relieved of living in the hell of a world that will be built by those who say "yes".

Say "No". And mean it.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

But there's also a location in Washington, D.C. and I wonder whether the personnel who work in Georgia have as much say-so as in D.C.

I think of D.C. as being the center of evil in what we've gone through for the last three years, and before...

The CDC is under the Health and Human Services department IIRC. I bet the director is headquartered in Atlanta and the Washington office is mostly a liaison situation, till something like COVID happens.

It has got to be easy enough to find out...

I just don't see the ever-widening conspiracies to make COVID happen, it just takes some greedy big Pharma executives a few crooked politicians, and a few easily bought and or influenced governmental employees

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I just don't see the ever-widening conspiracies to make COVID happen, it just takes some greedy big Pharma executives a few crooked politicians, and a few easily bought and or influenced governmental employees

I have only just recently had my mind blown by revelations from two dedicated researchers/whistleblowers: Sasha Latypova and Katherine Watt. I've learned that Pharma was sworn to secrecy in a depopulation program of the Federal Government, which I believe is largely captured by globalists (the billionaire-trillionaire class who think they're gods).

Please, everyone, check out Former Pharma Executive Sasha Latypova Reveals that Public Health Has Been Militarized.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

LOL remember how fervently the Biden voters believe he wouldn't be a disaster, they aren't as sure now.

How is he a "disaster" ?

new topics

top topics

join