It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron DeSantis is aligning himself with Dominion over the American voter.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The feud between President Trump and Gov. DeSantis has suddenly exploded into the open this week with an all-out attack by MAGAworld on the Florida governor. DeSantis is aligning himself with a Dominion voting machines lawyer. Additionally, Mike Lindell just destroyed Ron DeSantis – this was devastating. Lindell joined Steve Bannon on his War Room: Battleground Show on Lindell TV. Lindell went about destroying Ron DeSantis for aligning himself with Dominion over the American voter. On Tuesday morning, Gov. DeSantis convened a panal in Miami focusing on what his office called “the damaging impacts of defamation from the legacy media.” Among the conservative panelists was Elizabeth “Libby” Locke, an attorney who has taken up litigation on behalf of clients like Sarah Palin and the James O’Keefe group Project Veritas against The New York Times. DeSantis didn’t say, is that Locke is now representing Dominion Voting Systems, which is currently suing key Trump figures; like Rudy Giuliani and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell—for pursuing claims that the company’s technology stole the 2020 election from President Trump.
Ron, you have some "splainen" to do!

247newsaroundtheworld.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I wouldn't expect the MSM to cover this.
edit on v192023Wednesdaypm28America/ChicagoWed, 08 Feb 2023 14:19:19 -06001 by Violater1 because: ojiutf5es

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Well I don't like Ron DeSantis, but it looks like he's got the right people mad at him. I'll give him that.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
They are just trying to define which CONTROLLED puppet (Trump or DeSantis) can harvest the biggest personality cult among the conservative voter (if there is such a thing after the Bush Administration with his weapons of mass distraction).

And the wheel keeps turning, and you have to keep trusting the plan. That's what a presidential candidate is: the best PUPPET that can keep the population sedated, in coma, by making them think that there is a good man giving the fight for them... ahh, the American dream, the "gun that won the west"... so romantic.

This being said, the Demonrats chose a senile ped0 old man as their preferred sedative PUPPET... my god, that is literally how low the liberals are doing nowadays. Poor souls.

edit on 8-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025

They are just trying to define which CONTROLLED PUPPET (Trump or DeSantis) can harvest the biggest personality cult among the conservative voter (if there is actually such a thing after the Bush Administration with his weapons of mass distraction). And the wheel keeps turning. That's what a presidential candidate is, the PUPPET that can keep the population more sedated, by making them think that there is a good man giving the fight for them.... the sheriff that won the west.

This being said, the Demonrats chose a senile ped0 old man as their preferred sedative PUPPET... my god, that is literally how low the liberals are doing nowadays. Poor souls.

Who do you think is President Trumps puppet master?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The GOP is so divided 2024 will be a shoe-in for the Democrats if something doesn't change.

Right now the DNC is pretending Biden is going to run and we all know that isn't going to happen, but it keeps the heat (and investigations) off of whoever their pick will be.

I'll be surprised if the 2024 campaign season isn't the ugliest thing America has ever seen. People are in fight mode and as more truths about deep gov. corruption are uncovered the worse it gets.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

It's not that they are really hiding it. Trump's personal bank debt is of around $1.5 billion, and he has been in Chapter 11 around three or four times. You just need to find who saved Mr. Trump from the fiery pit of bankruptcy so many times?... That name is: Wilbur Ross, the US Secretary of Commerce during the Trump Administration, who leveraged Trump when he was about to pop.

Who is Wilbur Ross?.. He was the Head of ROTHSCHILD INC. (the company in charge of administering the Rothschild's family assets in the United States) for 4 decades. Just look it up, all I'm telling you it's right there in Wikipedia and all. No dark conspiracy theory from 4Chan.

By the way, Trump, as his ancestors, was educated in Jesuit schools all his life. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...

Sorry if I'm bursting someone's bubble. I'm simply sharing facts, my dear friends. And facts are stubborn things.

edit on 8-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025

They are just trying to define which CONTROLLED PUPPET (Trump or DeSantis) can harvest the biggest personality cult among the conservative voter (if there is actually such a thing after the Bush Administration with his weapons of mass distraction). And the wheel keeps turning. That's what a presidential candidate is, the PUPPET that can keep the population more sedated, by making them think that there is a good man giving the fight for them.... the sheriff that won the west.

His ego, which is fine, except it’s equally as unpredictable as other puppet masters.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
DeSantis has more in common with Biden, than he has in common with you or me...

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What a mess our elections will be

A divided Republican Party

A Democratic Party that is unhappy with both Biden and Kamala with no good prospects.

Independents that hate everyone.

Want to hear a rumor……………?
I heard from a birdie that Michelle Obama might run.. can you imagine that?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Heaven forbid two professionals have a constructive dialogue around a controversial topic.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The average conservative voter is not going to look any deeper than the surface. To them, DeSantis is a super-hero of sorts, and attacking him is going to come back and bite Trump and others in their backside.

So far, he's been accused of drinking with and grooming underage girls, rubbing elbows with RINO's, supporting Dominion voting systems, and cheating on his wife. I'm sure there are others. If they keep this up he's a shoo-in for president in 2024 if he runs.

They need more than accusations to defeat DeSantis, and a "conservative" attorney he knows that is also representing Dominion in a lawsuit isn't going to do it.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Heaven forbid two professionals have a constructive dialogue around a controversial topic.

Your comment is very obscure, please elaborate.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

So far, he's been accused of drinking with and grooming underage girls, rubbing elbows with RINO's, supporting Dominion voting systems, and cheating on his wife. I'm sure there are others. If they keep this up he's a shoo-in for president in 2024 if he runs.

Trump has the same accusations. Not saying they’re true, just pointing that out.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Klassified

Trump has the same accusations. Not saying they’re true, just pointing that out.

Yes.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Money...

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The GOP is so divided 2024 will be a shoe-in for the Democrats if something doesn't change.

Right now the DNC is pretending Biden is going to run and we all know that isn't going to happen, but it keeps the heat (and investigations) off of whoever their pick will be.

I'll be surprised if the 2024 campaign season isn't the ugliest thing America has ever seen. People are in fight mode and as more truths about deep gov. corruption are uncovered the worse it gets.

I think you are right. The system has been setting up the background for this for a long time, and I swear it looks like it is going to be greater than Hollywood could have ever imagined.

I did not watch the Grammys, I do not know a single performer that is being placed in the the spotlight, but I was thoroughly able to recognize who and what the said they were worshipping.

I believe that little pathetic worship service was just the mini preshow of what the hidden hand has up his sleeve.

Our government is as corrupt and as evil as it can get. There are no contenders in the coming battle that is pure of heart or mind. All are hand picked by the grand master and father of all lies and deception.

Each election has brought out a meaner, nastier, more violent, and more controlled group of syncophants and cultist.

If it gets any worse, I think I will skip the gathering of the Walmart prime time show.

Don't know if I should lay low abroad or vacation in the mountains. Either way, I prefer to watch Hell burn, from a distance.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ron, if you are reading this, I will shill for you on ATS if you give me 33% share in Fauci's and your joint diamond mine operation.
PM me bro

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

The average conservative voter is not going to look any deeper than the surface. To them, DeSantis is a super-hero of sorts, and attacking him is going to come back and bite Trump and others in their backside.

So far, he's been accused of drinking with and grooming underage girls

A blurry photo, with 4 women hugging a man, and one woman is holding a bottle. Yet NO ONE at this supposed party has come forth! This is another example of a Kavanaugh smear.

, rubbing elbows with RINO's, supporting Dominion voting systems, and cheating on his wife.

Please provide links that prove DeSantis was cheating on his wife.

[quote]I'm sure there are others. If they keep this up he's a shoo-in for president in 2024 if he runs. They need more than accusations to defeat DeSantis, and a "conservative" attorney he knows that is also representing Dominion in a lawsuit isn't going to do it.

Why, why on Earth, of all of the experienced attorney's in America, would DeSantis pick one that is defending a known company that used Hammer and ScoreCard, aligned with China, in defrauding the USA!
edit on v562023Wednesdaypm28America/ChicagoWed, 08 Feb 2023 14:56:01 -06001 by Violater1 because: it wont let me close the quote

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Isn't Mike Lindell the infomercial pillow guy?

How did he "destroy" the Governor of Florida?

Said bad things about him and the MAGA people shared it on twitter I guess? Lol

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

After last night's circle jerk

all the Democrats have to do is sew the seeds of discontent within the Republican candidates and they will likely win.

again the main thing should be for the Republicans any Republican to regain the Whitehouse, IMHO. Not gonna do anybody any favors crapping on the only candidates that have a chance,

How about we stay on point and attack the Democrats and not give them any fodder?

Besides the independent voter sees negative this and negative that it turns them off entirely. All the while the Dems are playing everything is just peachy, honestly, they convince 10-12 % of the independent voters that, they win.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join