It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron DeSantis is aligning himself with Dominion over the American voter.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Violater1

What a mess our elections will be

A divided Republican Party

A Democratic Party that is unhappy with both Biden and Kamala with no good prospects.

Independents that hate everyone.

Want to hear a rumor……………?
I heard from a birdie that Michelle Obama might run.. can you imagine that?

Nothing that shows up will surprise me at the up coming Walmart special 2024 event.

Of course the regulars will be there. It would not be be a mega event without a a bit of dirt being thrown around, a bit of show your ass, and a bit of fire and brimstone lighting up the place.

The false prophets will have their air time, and I would not be at all surprised to see one or all of the four horsemen show up.

I am getting that strong, "get thee out of her vibe".

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Ron, if you are reading this, I will shill for you on ATS if you give me 33% share in Fauci's and your joint diamond mine operation.
PM me bro

Wait, wait, wait. I want half of that 33%

edit on v052023Wednesdaypm28America/ChicagoWed, 08 Feb 2023 15:05:04 -06001 by Violater1 because: hijrtd

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The DeSantis/Trump shenanigans are not productive for the America First initiative.

None of this is going to help us defeat the authoritarian leftists.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Ron, if you are reading this, I will shill for you on ATS if you give me 33% share in Fauci's and your joint diamond mine operation.
PM me bro

Wait, wait, wait. I want half of that 33%

lol...I can maybe do 10%, I forsee some potential legal issues getting in bed with a dog torturing nazi dr and his pervert buddy.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Heaven forbid two professionals have a constructive dialogue around a controversial topic.

Your comment is very obscure, please elaborate.

Ron and Elizabeth, obviously. The only two panelists identified in the OP.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The dems are going to have in party fighting once candidates reveal themselves.

I heard a poll that said 20% of people would vote for Trump, and only 10% for Biden, both are bad choices.

But the dems are making South Carolina the first primary state to buff the perceived dominance of their establishment candidates (Biden). New Hampshire is pissed and they are kind of a swing state.

But if they run a candidate no one, not even the left wants, they’re far from strong.

But I doubt trump wins the primary and he may run as an independent. Going to be an interesting but infuriating cycle.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
edit on v222023Wednesdaypm28America/ChicagoWed, 08 Feb 2023 15:22:18 -06001 by Violater1 because: ...

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The dems are going to have in party fighting once candidates reveal themselves.

I heard a poll that said 20% of people would vote for Trump, and only 10% for Biden, both are bad choices.

But the dems are making South Carolina the first primary state to buff the perceived dominance of their establishment candidates (Biden). New Hampshire is pissed and they are kind of a swing state.

But if they run a candidate no one, not even the left wants, they’re far from strong.

But I doubt trump wins the primary and he may run as an independent. Going to be an interesting but infuriating cycle.

Thanks for the civil discussion, BTW

but Im thinking the DNC has no choice but to fly with the incumbent if he chooses to run, as lousy as Biden is, he is all they got. Even if he pulls an LBJ, Kamala can't pull this off, maybe Gavin but who knows?

Has the DNC or RNC ever chosen another candidate in the proceeding election if the incumbent ran for the nomination?

I don't think it's happened, and if they did, whomever they choose did not win

I don't even think it has happened with a 3rd party or candidate switching parties

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You gotta love these idiot Repubs eating their own.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
DeSantis has more in common with Biden, than he has in common with you or me...

Respectfully

So what? he is probably more electable than Trump.

www.cbsnews.com...

Should there be a crowded Republican primary field, former President Donald Trump would be the narrow frontrunner, according to an early poll on the 2024 race conducted by the Club for Growth Action, an influential conservative organization.

Trump leads the field in the nationwide poll with 37%, and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis comes in a close second, with 33%.

Down in single digits, former Vice President Mike Pence is third at 7%, and former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations and South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley is fourth at 5%, followed by South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, at 2%. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin would get 1% of the vote, while 14% of those surveyed say they are undecided.

The poll was conducted from Jan. 17-23 and surveyed 3,015 likely Republican primary voters nationwide. The margin of error is +/-1.8%.

edit on 8-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

A blurry photo, with 4 women hugging a man, and one woman is holding a bottle. Yet NO ONE at this supposed party has come forth! This is another example of a Kavanaugh smear.

Exactly.

Please provide links that prove DeSantis was cheating on his wife.

I said he was accused of this and the other things I mentioned. I didn't say I believed any of it. That was my whole point. Accusations are just that, accusations. They have no merit until there's enough evidence to back them up.

Why, why on Earth, of all of the experienced attorney's in America, would DeSantis pick one that is defending a known company that used Hammer and ScoreCard, aligned with China, in defrauding the USA!

I don't agree with his choice, but if she's a never Trumper, that could have something to do with it.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Want to hear a rumor……………?
I heard from a birdie that Michelle Obama might run.. can you imagine that?

Under what qualifications? Because it sounds good??

It's like in "Ground Hogs Day" with Bill Murray when he expediently explained his fine piano playing to his father being a piano mover, so naturally he's a natural.

So her? husband? was president so that qualifies her to sit with WORLD leaders and negotiate our futures????

Can you understand how asinine that is?? No?

This present "administration" top to bottom is a PERFECT example of positions held by inept and willfully incapable people who are mostly out of their depth.

Yet, they are STILL appointed to a position WELL ABOVE their pay grade to balance some inequality somewhere or some BS.

Learn as you go? Yeah...nice strategy. No wonder everything takes forever with the government.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have been an avid Trump supporter.
I also love everything that DeSantis has been doing for Florida and I almost moved there. But ended up back in my native Texas (family is here).

DeSantis holding a round table does not mean that DeSantis is hanging his hat on each person at the table. Locke has expertise on a matter that he is discussing. This does not mean, he is bringing her on to a team of anything.

Bill Mahr has a round table every night and has those on the left and right sitting at it.

As usual, people flipping out over nothing. Give me some more meat to chew on and maybe my opinion will be differernt.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is why she is sitting at a round table about Governor Ron DeSantis Hosts Roundtable Discussion on Legacy Media Defamation Practices

Locke won case for Project Veritas

In a statement Friday, Project Veritas lawyer Elizabeth Locke hailed the ruling as “a victory for the First Amendment for all journalists and affirms the sanctity of the attorney-client relationship.”

“The New York Times has long forgotten the meaning of the journalism it claims to espouse, and has instead become a vehicle for the prosecution of a partisan political agenda,” Locke said. “Today’s ruling affirms that the New York Times’ behavior was irregular and outside the boundaries of law.”

None of this has to do with Trump or anything else. She clearly knows her # on this subject and is a winner on it.

Even CNN think DeSantis is an 'election denier'.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You gotta love these idiot Repubs eating their own.

As apposed to what?
This is how a Democratic Republic works. L
Lay it on the table, and work it out.
The resolutions are far more effective than mass rioting, bullying, accepting graft
or any of the other current nefarious democratic solutions.
But you knew that.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Your confused clearly. the Trump organization consists of over 500 companies, of which 6 have filed for bankrupt. So 98.8 of the businesses The Trump organization controls haven’t gone bankrupt.

Donald Trump the individual has never even been close to bankruptcy.

Facts. Stubborn things…..

I am telling you… Just look it up…it right there even a simple google search will yield the results. I take it back you not confused, willfully ignorant actually.

a reply to: ltrz2025

edit on 8-2-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Heaven forbid two professionals have a constructive dialogue around a controversial topic.

Your comment is very obscure, please elaborate.

Ron and Elizabeth, obviously. The only two panelists identified in the OP.

Sorry, OK.
Thank you for clarifying that it was Ron and Elizabeth.
I didn't know if you were talking about President Trump and Mike Lindell or Mike L and Steve Bannon, or President Trump and Rudy Giuliani ...

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thanks for the civil discussion, BTW but Im thinking the DNC has no choice but to fly with the incumbent if he chooses to run, as lousy as Biden is, he is all they got. Even if he pulls an LBJ, Kamala can't pull this off, maybe Gavin but who knows?

It’s hard to say. It’s primed to be anyone’s guess.

If a younger semi moderate democrat throws themselves into the ring, this would be the time for someone who typically wouldn’t have a chance to actually have one.

Biden’s approval is abysmal. Even if his policy was alright or even good, he lacks charisma or command of the platform. He was and is a placeholder, but the left failed to think far enough ahead for a next step.

Hell, the only reason the DNC would actually like him is because he doesn’t possess the fortitude to push back on anything. So they can kind of enact broader agendas without fear of a speed bump at the desk.

We truly won’t know much about the left until we see who’s put themselves in the ring.

If a young Gabbard like candidate throws themselves in, the right really could be in trouble. And depending on how Trump and DeSantis decide how to duel, they may still be anyways.

I really am curious what Trumps agenda is here. While he has the most passionate base of arguably any recent president, that came at the cost of dunking on anyone who isn’t in that base. He doesn’t have a clear path to win, and I won’t discount it was no different in 16’, him being an underdog. But he is a known quantity now. Some see that as a positive, but a lot of republicans and independents beg to differ.
edit on 8-2-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Im not seeing the big issue here besides clearly Trump being in fear of Desantis running against him and the democrats trying to add fuel to the fire in hopes that they blolw each other up?

in addition its also possible that Desantis is hitting back at trump for his unproven defamation claims against Desantis for being a pedo or globalist.

I found this to be pretty funny.

“DeSantis being in cahoots with a Dominion lawyer has outraged the people of the United States,” he continued. “DeSantis lost any chance of running,” Lindell added before calling the Florida governor to “endorse Donald Trump right now.”

So he thinks Desantis is done and untrustworthy but than he wants him to endorse trump. LOL

The same attorney based on the article had project veritas as a client.

I guess I will have to see what this round-table is about and if its a conflict of interest concern or just bs?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Your confused clearly. the Trump organization consists of over 500 companies, of which 6 have filed for bankrupt. So 98.8 of the businesses The Trump organization controls haven’t gone bankrupt.

Donald Trump the individual has never even been close to bankruptcy.

That's not how Chapter 11 procedure works. But, not really here to give financial advisory.

Ok, let's say for a second that you are right on your original view about a bankruptcy procedure.

What do you have to say about the FACT that Donald Trump selected the 4-decade head of ROTHSCHILD INC. as the US Secretary of Commerce during his administration?

Not only that, this Rothschild employee has been one of Trump's closest business partners since the 80s and helped him to come out of his Chapter 11 procedures?... Trump's banking debt is still of $1.5 billion, that's a tough bill to pay, the banks have him by the balls.

Before Trump was president, he was a reality TV show actor, remember "The Apprentice: You're Fired"?... He actually resigned to that job because the salary they were paying him was TOO SMALL to cover his debt payments. At first, the idea of Trump running for president was a joke he used to make when they asked him what would he do when he left The Apprentice. Apparently someone saw the potential and gave it ago. Here we are, a few years later.

Nothing to see there?.. Just another coincidence?

Should I trust the plan while Trump keeps pushing the mRNA clot-shot too?... wagga wagga?

You are being played, my guy!

Time to wake up, sunshine, you're missing the bus!

edit on 8-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join