It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fence erected again overnight around the Capitol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I thought walls and fences don't work/are racist (?) Where's Mayor Pete and all the TDS Dems who claimed this over the past several years?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'm curious how many times fences have been built around the Capitol before the SOTU?

Sounds like you have to be a colossal F# UP of an administration to require that.

Just like PM Trudolf here in Canada. PM's have NEVER required huge security teams, now, Trudolf has at least 50 at all times, sort of like tyrannical DICK-tator...

It's nothing good, that's for sure..

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You honestly think a foiled terror attack in close proximity to DC isn't going to lead to heightened security regardless of what the foiled attack pertained to?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Like I said, we don't know if there's a credible threat. For all we know it may just be in response to foiled terror attack in Baltimore.

Those 2 Nazi jack wads? were they planning on hitting DC?

If thats the case it's likely an extremely overabundance of caution, so much so the threat could have been announced as an excuse to lock them tight in DC.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

acording to reports it was done on the request from capitol police and secret service and has been done several times since jan 6th, 2021.

bunch of crooks in the swamp are afraid their gonna get their come upin's.

Fencing is set to go up around the U.S. Capitol this weekend ahead of President Joe Biden's State of the Union address, NBC News has learned. The fencing is a safety precaution and was recommended by the Capitol Police and Secret Service. It could be installed as soon as Sunday. It has been installed several times since the January 6th insurrection at the Capitol, including the 2022 State of the Union address.

Fencing to Go Up at US Capitol for State of the Union Address
edit on 7-2-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

You honestly think a foiled terror attack in close proximity to DC isn't going to lead to heightened security regardless of what the foiled attack pertained to?

Yet, after 9/11, nothing like this occurred.

During the WHOLE "War on Terror".

They're scared of their incompetence and corruption being called out, not terrorists.

Our governments are a 🍌 at this point.

edit on 2/7/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Their fences can't stop balloons from floating over... 🎈🀣

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

Democrats cannot stop him from running again, but they can manufacture a stronger democrat candidate to challenge his bid for the presidency,

Unless elections are trully rigged by the democrats he will not win a second term, that is a fact.

He wouldn't have won the first one if they weren't rigged. I'll never be convinced that a perverted, child sniffing, 80 year old rich white racist (all things the left claim to hate) got 81 million votes. He didn't campaign, and the few times he did, he pulled less than a small high school classroom of people. I don't care how many people hated Trump, if that was the case then they would have stayed home and not voted at all. The mail-in ballots were the only chance the left had to win the election as long as they had judges and vote counters in swing states in their back pockets. Trump was 100K+ ahead in almost every swing state when the polls suddenly shut down, then when they opened back up, Biden was tied or thousands ahead. Nobody with a half-functioning brain would ever believe that what happened that night was legit. Many make excuses for it because they got the results they wanted, but I would be willing to bet most don't actually believe it. There's no way they're that dumb. I mean, I suppose it's possible that they are, it's just hard to imagine.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

That is how you know, that the administrations are doing nefarious things for the people and the nations they rule, when they are afraid of the people that elected them.

Yep, that is how you know, they are to nothing good and they do not care.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Is call validation, he winning a second term will validate the act of Americas elections been rigged, no self-respected democrat voter will vote for that poor excuse of human being a second term.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

They didn't need a fence last year, what could he say that would warrant this action?

There was a fence erected last year too.

For the third year in a row, an eight-foot, black metal fence will surround the U.S. Capitol complex during an address to Congress by President Joe Biden.

news.yahoo.com...

Any idea why the most popular president in the history of the US would need a fence for protection?

link   

Given the last couple of years of people from all sides of the political spectrum pulling off temper tantrums around there it's really no surprise...

link   

Like I said, we don't know if there's a credible threat. For all we know it may just be in response to foiled terror attack in Baltimore.

Strange. Fences work for border security and protect. Maybe at election time we should have fences around voting centers, and make sure everyone has their citizenship papers in order to vote….

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

No. It was 2 people who wanted to shoot power substations in Baltimore. Might want to read into a little bit more about who it was and what happened. They are not terrorists. It was not a terror attack. They were Neo-Nazis. Idiots.

There is no reason for them to put up a fence. Nothing.

These schmucks put up a fence to protect themselves and leave our borders wide open. Priorities....

I do not remember fences going up after 9/11 and almost 3k people were killed on US Soil. Innocent people.
edit on Febam28amf0000002023-02-07T10:39:46-06:001046 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
More Showtime for the Jan6 MSM campaign theme 😁

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If the Chi-Spy Balloons are looking to gather intelligence...they won't find any at Biden's SOTU address.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

My love of memes meter is at maximum.

Truth received.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I thought walls and fences don't work/are racist (?) Where's Mayor Pete and all the TDS Dems who claimed this over the past several years?

Hiding behind their erected fences.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
They're afraid some people might want to do something.

They're scared of angry Parents.

πŸ¦‡πŸ‡

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join