It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Palestine Train Derailment: Controlled release plan at Ohio train derailment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: Xcalibur254

www.newsweek.com...

Yea I saw that! I think that adds to the total frustration residents are feeling. That the local government are openly covering things up and pretending that it's not too bad.

These people should be arrested and hopefully EPA steps in and takes control of the situation.

And like I said, people are claiming that insurance is not covering this through home owner's insurance. As some people had to completely ditch their house because it's covered in toxic chemicals.

It's f#cked up. And a much bigger story than a China balloon that took over the media for 1-2 weeks.

So maybe someone said this already, but the majority stake holder for Norfolk southern is...vanguard.. we all know that vanguard and Blackrock also own about all the media. So that's the reason it's being downplayed.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Islandparty
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Wasn't there a movie made not long ago about the same disaster in the same town?? Called "White Noise"?

Yep...

A new Netflix movie, White Noise, tells the story of a train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio.

Many of the extras in the film were locals who had to evacuate the area months later in real life.

Share to spread awareness!

youtu.be...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
OH_OH ---- pics show tanker cars derailed !!! Just happened in South Carolina !!! ☠️

Officials responding to train derailment in Enoree

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Islandparty
a reply to: panoz77

Also heard that for a hazmat train like this there is suppose to be 5 crew members and there were only 2? Is that true?

Not sure on that, I not currently working local, working in Amarillo, TX so only getting non local news and what my wife tells me from the local stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Also, added information, there were 3 other toxic chemicals identified today in some of the other tankers that were breached or burning.

thehill.com...

"The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency sent a letter to Norfolk Southern stating that ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, ethylhexyl acrylate and isobutylene were also in the rail cars that were derailed, breached and/or on fire."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join