It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is 5th Generation Warfare?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
From Wikipedia:

Fifth-generation warfare (5GW) is warfare that is conducted primarily through non-kinetic military action, such as social engineering, misinformation, cyberattacks, along with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and fully autonomous systems. Fifth generation warfare has been described by Daniel Abbot as a war of "information and perception".[1] There is no widely agreed upon definition of fifth-generation warfare,[2] and it has been rejected by some scholars, including William S. Lind, who was one of the original theorists of fourth-generation warfare.[3]

The term 'fifth-generation warfare' was first used in 2003 by Robert Steele. . .

en.wikipedia.org...

I raise the question because I see today that Australia's independent journalist Maria Zeee has posted an interview of Dr. Pete Chambers about intel that a 5th Generation Warfare attack is anticipated. A screenshot, Description, and link to the interview:

Dr. Pete Chambers - 5th Gen Warfare, Intel of 3-6 Month Attack Incoming, How to Prepare

Feb 5, 2023

Zeee Media

Dr. Pete Chambers joins us to discuss intel coming through the pipeline from multiple sources that a new pandemic or attack is coming in the next 3-6 months. Dr. Chambers gives us advice on how to prepare mentally and physically for the months and years ahead of us, as well as work he is doing to help the injection injured.

www.banned.video...

Dr. Chambers talked about a rally on the steps of the state Capitol of Texas in Austin.

He is a former U.S. Army Green Beret and a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

I think most people are now already unknowingly conscripted to one degree or another, a testament to the success of the earlier waves.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You're talking about all of us, not just people who are in the military?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Dr. Chambers talked about a rally on the steps of the state Capitol of Texas in Austin.

He also talks about "wokism."

Wokism is actually a technique of Marxism, as in how to bring about a Communist revolution, which, in reality, is a tool of globalists, who think they're gods so they should be tyrants. To me, the globalists at the top of the pyramid are billionaire and trillionaire private central bankers.

Dr. Chambers uses the word "Satanic"to describe the agenda we're faced with.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

To me, the globalists at the top of the pyramid are billionaire and trillionaire private central bankers.

The private central bankers who are talking about what is called a "Central Bank Digital Currency" is part of the danger we face, because if this gets implemented it will enable a Communist social credit score, making it possible for the tyrants to turn off our ability to buy food, for one example.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's basically what we are in the middle of. In short it's mind control.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

What I want to know is, how do we combat it?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

A very memorable part of the discussion is the advice, "Look for work."

Dr. Chambers was talking about how to focus on preparing ourselves and our family for the possibility that we'll be without electricity, clean water, and/or access to food.

Look for work means take action now. Focus on how to be prepared. Maria Zeee mentioned having a generator, for one example.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

turn off all media?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

My main concern is mainstream televsion news.

Personally, I don't even have television anymore.

I use Alex Jones' Breaking News as a substitute for TV to get a glimpse of what's going on in the world on any given day.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Main things for all of us to focus on:

1. Don't listen to mainstream media because they're part of 5th Generation Warfare on we the people.
2. Identify your own strengths and your neighbors' strengths. Form groups. Operate on love.
3. Have priorities of work.

edit on 2/6/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Replace BBcode that didn't work.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Alex Jones'

the first public 5th, gen. warfare double agent??? not sure if that's the best move...

edit on 6-2-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yea, I suspect this type warfare has already begun what with the obvious arson attacks on food processing factories, factory farms and utility infrastructure.

I look for the next vaccine to be the government declaring an emergency and responding with demand for accelerated roll out of the Panopticon camera surveillance systems tied to facial recognition along with mandates for wearing cell phones for GPS tracking of people, 24/7.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Well, I am sure because I've been a serious researcher for over a decade and he's the tip of the spear for we the people as far as I'm concerned.

He has been reading primary sources in detail since he was a teenager, and he has contacts who give him intel.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It was more in jest...

You always struck me as a serious researcher, so I'll take your word for it.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

It was more in jest...

How can you joke about such a thing?

I thought you were serious.

So, what is your real opinion of the work of Alex Jones? Do you know anything about it?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

You're talking about all of us, not just people who are in the military?

Most, but not all, will at some point will take up "arms" in these battles. At the water cooler, on social media, or through personal decisions that impact others.

Any failure to be aware of the battlefield means you likely either are or will be conscripted at some point, not necessarily for the side you would willingly choose. I see it on this forum and others daily. Misinformation and disinformation, even if not part of the perpetrator's directed efforts to achieve operational goals, still cloud the playing field in favor of the power players. The alleged antagonists to control structures sabotage themselves by acting on misinformation from their own "allies".

5th gen warfare is just a label that has been applied and I'm not sure how distinct the definition really is. You take 4th gen warfare then integrate big data analysis and modern marketing techniques. Much like pharma the intelligence communities have learned that they need not depend on the organic emergence of a virus. Control of digital media means they can engineer viral cultural phenomenon. They already know the solutions they want you to accept, but they need you to believe you need them.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
You take 4th gen warfare then integrate big data analysis and modern marketing techniques.

What is 4th?

And 1st, 2nd, 3rd?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

2. Identify your own strengths and your neighbors' strengths. Form groups. Operate on love.

There's an old saying "When poverty walks in the door love flies out the window'. The Donner Party is a good example of what those days will look like.

As far as spending money on a generator that will become useless in short order as gas supplies disappear, it might be better to invest in a few books on how our ancestors gathered and stored food.

An understanding of traditional, natural cures will also be a must that includes knowledge of botanicals and how to properly prepare and use them.

Survival in a worst case scenario isn't going to include modern technology.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I can't stand his format... I don't think inflammatory rhetoric is beneficial for we the people...
i believe that his sources are solid, and they are truthful. I probably would disagree with some of his conclusions. But I never made it there...
edit on 6-2-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join