It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson Accuess Tucker Carlson of Being Russian/Putin apologist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You know i am getting awfully tired of seeing the failed former British PM clown that Boris Johnson had became.

Using the British public money and their tax payer's money not only to travel to Ukraine demanding that Europe does more for his lover clown zelensky but also do more in Ukraine.

But also i am getting tired of seeing his face.
Considering what Boris Johnson had done.

Boris Johnson had killed any real chances of peace and diplomacy in Ukraine with Russia because at the beginning during 2022 for sure he thought that Ukraine had a winnable chance on the ground.

Now this former failed British PM is going around giving speeches, traveling and accusing others of being stooges or in the craze hair style of Boris Johnson calling them Russian/Putin apologist.

Boris Johnson Accuses Tucker Carlson of Being Russian/Putin apologist

When it comes to the US politics this snail bag should return back to the UK and not bring up American politics.

edit on 3-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

How sleazy and fake is this weasel! Didn't he have a hand in stopping or revoting brexit too? No one talks about Brexit and how that was stamped out.

He also opened the way for a new unelected official that did her dirt and resigned herself. This is all insane and more insane anyone stands for it.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I think the silly ungroomed twit is a Russian mole.

What self respecting Brit would name their child Boris anyway?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Possibly the first thing Johnson has said that I agree with.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

If Johnson is upsetting you, then he must be doing something right.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Boris is pissed off at Tucker because of last night's show where he "Was" going to interview Boris but he backed out because he was going to be the "The Hard" question.

Tucker called him a coward and a liar.

edit on 3-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Brexit was not "stamped out" it happened.

And point of fact Johnson was responsible for the ""oven ready"" version that transpired nevermind the ramifications involved.

Boris is a indeed cockwomble of the first order that likes to hide in fridges.

But i don't think he's far wrong about Tucker Carlson being a Russian/Putin apologist.
edit on 3-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I think the silly ungroomed twit is a Russian mole.

What self respecting Brit would name their child Boris anyway?
Brit?Not my idea of a Brit.More Turk born in America,hence the nickname Fattaturk.Totalatarian globalist prick.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sacked from last 4 jobs, each time for lying.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The question I want answered is ARE people still listening to that bumbling nincompoop that very nearly ran my country into the ground, allowed his premiership to be so short, failed at his previous postings and somehow through sheer corruption and cronyism within the conservative party was able to come back and take the reign's of leadership over my country suggesting that not only HE but his fellow leading Tory party members are also idiots and was then replaced by even worse.

The man is a flaming moron but very clever in ensuring his own wealth.

He has been disastrous to our nation and even that corrupt scoundrel Cameron was infinitely better than that shambling clown.

I am truly ashamed to see what my nation has become under the leadership of that party, how they have destroyed it and it is now hanging on a precipice solely from there greed inspired for the ultra rich policy's at the expense of our nations security, stability and the rights of our people.

The sooner that lot are gone the better, sadly though it seems that Labour is also suffering a sever quality decline that should and WHEN they get back into power it won't really be Labour at all but a bought and paid for bunch of equally corrupt crony's that are actually working for the same under the table corrupt bribe merchants that currently own the FORMER conservative but definitely still TORY party.

As for Carlson, well I believe the man speaks from his heart what HE believes, he is probably more unbiased than most of the press currently covering issues and I seriously doubt he is up Putin's arse but then again what do I know being just an armchair expert over here.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I did not know that.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Ah yes agreeing with Boris Johnson because got triggered when Tucker when mentioned that your enemy isnt China, nor Russia.

But the Military Industry Complex?

His guest jimmy dore is more right than this clown.

Eisenhower Farewell Address (Best Quality) - 'Military Industrial Complex' WARNING

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If he thinks Tucker Carlson is a Russian/Putin apologist, he should spend 10 minutes on ATS

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
utter opportunist, worth remembering he wrote 2 letters on Brexit one as its most ardent supporter the second as the eus most ardent supporter..

Johnson is just in it for Johnson.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

in true fashion he's a roman catholic New Yorker

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

How sleazy and fake is this weasel! Didn't he have a hand in stopping or revoting brexit too? No one talks about Brexit and how that was stamped out.

He also opened the way for a new unelected official that did her dirt and resigned herself. This is all insane and more insane anyone stands for it.

Johnson is at end of political life he squandered his chances to be a modern Churchill, he is a declinist like the current one.. Truss on the other hand was the only one to go for growth its why johnson attacked her too.....

she has far more chance of making a comeback than Johnson.. people don't want/need the negatives like Johnson, Sunak, hunt etc who try to sell societal sacrifice so they can party...
edit on 4-2-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

for most of his time as pm the rest of the media called him the Russian apologist... even now EU officials blame Johnson and the non pro Europeans for the invasion of Ukraine not Russia or Putin..

new topics

top topics

join