It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they B.Essing the numbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
First, we have a very civilized interview, with the pretty blond lady, about excess deaths in the UK. She seems to be dissing the Government, with the interviewer umming and ahhing, and then shock horror an extra five thousand a week are checking out above the five-year average. Then a bit of a roundup saying that this is higher than the death rate of the Pandamecic and not a bit of interest is coming from the Gov. or even the medical profession, and if they don't do something about it they will pay the price in the polls.
I suggest that they are doing something about it, they are vastly underestimating the true rate of death and injury. Simply because if you look at the comments in this obscure video, anecdotal evidence of death and injury, if expanded nationwide would say that her figures are ridiculously low. I suggest we are at the downplaying stage this will continue for as long as they can get away with ti. This trend seems to be in all platforms with regard to the grassroots comments sections.No doubt it might be a leak that will be addressed in good time by the relevant parties. Ill post the URL so any one interested can read the comments as well. www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-1-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Your linked YouTube video seems to be about the mud volcano in Indonesia. Was that by accident?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Your linked YouTube video seems to be about the mud volcano in Indonesia. Was that by accident?

Ya...I was looking for the blonde mentioned in the OP talking about excess deaths...guess I watched that video for general education purposes!

Hopefully another will be coming that makes sense!

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Nope went back and fixed it. I don't know where the mud volcano came from.

edit on 30-1-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Maxmars

Nope went back and fixed it. I don't know where the mud volcano came from.

One too many?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I suggest that they are doing something about it, they are vastly underestimating the true rate of death and injury. Simply because if you look at the comments in this obscure video, anecdotal evidence of death and injury, if expanded nationwide would say that her figures are ridiculously low.

Have you considered the possibility that anecdotal evidence doesn't mean diddly squat when compared to systematically collected and analyzed data?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I like the way she starts out...

"Everything is a bit crap..."!

Spot on in the scheme of things!

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Yes, I have but am getting a bit blown away by the comments section on many of these videos. She says everything is a bit crap. Could that be because many things are running on a reduced manpower basis?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I suggest that they are doing something about it, they are vastly underestimating the true rate of death and injury. Simply because if you look at the comments in this obscure video, anecdotal evidence of death and injury, if expanded nationwide would say that her figures are ridiculously low.

Have you considered the possibility that anecdotal evidence doesn't mean diddly squat when compared to systematically collected and analyzed data?

Depends, is Anthony Fauci the one who analyzed that data?

If so. then we are foooked.

We honest scientist do use anecdotal data to formulate a theory and test it. The problem today is a theory for the liberal left is "scientific law" even when other data can prove it is wrong and in fact not a valid theory.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Depends on who is collecting the data....

top topics

join