It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a reminder....

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wars arent fought by the children of the politicians mongering for them.

Half the nation cheered when a veteran woman was killed by a black cop.

Epstein and Maxwell trafficked children to no one.

Congress was exempt from all vaccine mandates.

Govt and elections are supposed to be beyond transparent.

"Shall not be infringed" only appears once in the Constitution.

Feel free to post yours.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Gas, grass or ass. Nobody rides for free.

If I knew 31 years ago what I know now I'd still be right where I am.

mama told me not to come.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: montybd

and cash

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Always stay behind the yellow line.

Safety begins with you.

Only you can prevent forest fires.

Don’t Panic and Always Carry a Towel.

Home is where the heart is.... On the bus!

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

You can always prick your finger, but never finger your prick.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You can tune a piano but you can’t tuna fish.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yall are clearly way less salty than I.

Kudos!

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Never trust them and question everything. And now, even what your eyes see.

It does not take a village to raise our own children nor should you allow it.

So far, almost all 'conspiracy theories' have come true or been proven true.

If we know they did it in the past, they are doing it still.

I could go on and on, but will end it there. lol

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you're getting.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
That that doesn't kill you makes you strainger.

No, I don't know what the minimum safe distance of stupidity is.

The worse word dealing with anything nuclear or high energy is 'Oops!'
edit on 1 31 2023 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If you see something, say something.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

You can tune a piano but you can’t tuna fish.

lol.
edit on 31/1/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
All politicians of every country when they say "believe me".

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Nixon said I am Not a Crook.
I'm Beginning to Believe Him.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Safety begins with you.

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

no, you're a towel.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Context will always matter.. For example Congress was not exempt from vaccine mandates but rather the POTUS does not have the authority to mandate vaccines for Congress. The reason being that Congress is part of the legislative branch of office and not the Executive.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast ... take your time, learn something ,do it well , do it so it becomes muscle memory and you will pick up speed in the end...

Woof, fluff my life, OMD barked by this Husky on youtube ....hell if I know what it means but the dog rules.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There are seven sevens in forty nine but eight eights in sixty four.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Safety begins with you.

no, you're a towel.

“A towel, [The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy] says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-boggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.”

LINK

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Wars arent fought by the children of the politicians mongering for them.

A century ago, French writer Guy de Maupassant said that “the egg from which wars are hatched” is patriotism, which he called “a kind of religion.” In fact, The Encyclopedia of Religion says that patriotism’s cousin, nationalism, “has become a dominant form of religion in the modern world.”

Regarding nationalism in the United States, we read: “Nationalism, viewed as a religion, has much in common with other great religious systems of the past . . . On his own national god the modern religious nationalist is conscious of dependence. Of His powerful help he feels the need. In Him he recognises the source of his own perfection and happiness. To Him, in a strictly religious sense, he subjects himself. . . . The nation is conceived of as eternal, and the deaths of her loyal sons do but add to her undying fame and glory.”​—Carlton J. F. Hayes, as quoted on page 359 of the book What Americans Believe and How They Worship, by J. Paul Williams.

“Nationalism’s chief symbol of faith and central object of worship is the flag, and curious liturgical forms have been devised for ‘saluting’ the flag, for ‘dipping’ the flag, for ‘lowering’ the flag, and for ‘hoisting’ the flag. Men bare their heads when the flag passes by; and in praise of the flag poets write odes and children sing hymns.”​—What Americans Believe and How They Worship (1952), by J. Paul Williams, pages 359, 360.

Nationalism, called by the weekly magazine Asiaweek “the Last Ugly Ism,” is one of the unchanging factors that continues to provoke hatred and bloodshed. That magazine stated: “If pride in being a Serb means hating a Croat, if freedom for an Armenian means revenge on a Turk, if independence for a Zulu means subjugating a Xhosa and democracy for a Romanian means expelling a Hungarian, then nationalism has already put on its ugliest face.”

We are reminded of what Albert Einstein once said: “Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.” Nearly everybody gets it at one time or another, and it continues to spread. Back in 1946, British historian Arnold Toynbee wrote: “Patriotism . . . has very largely superseded Christianity as the religion of the Western World.”

Nationalism is well described by the psalmist’s expression, “the pestilence causing adversities.” (Psalm 91:3) It has been like a plague on humanity, leading to untold suffering. Nationalism with its resultant hatred of other peoples has existed for centuries. Today, nationalism continues to fan the flames of divisiveness, and human rulers have not been able to stop it.

In a letter to the editor of Bombay’s “Indian Express” newspaper, an Indian man stated: “I do not believe in patriotism. It is an opium innovated by the politicians to serve their ugly ends. It is for their prosperity. It is for their betterment. It is for their aggrandizement. It is never for the country. It is never for the nation. It is never never for common men and women like you and I. . . . This sinister politician-invented wall shall divide man from man​—and brother from brother; till one day it shall bring about man’s doom by man. Patriotism or nationalism, to my mind, is an idiotic exercise in artificial loyalty. . . . I take no hypocritical pride in being petty this or that. I belong to mankind.”

Regarding nationalism, British historian Arnold Toynbee said: “It is a state of mind in which we give our paramount political loyalty to one fraction of the human race . . . whatever consequences this may entail for the foreign majority of the human race.” Author Ivo Duchacek observed: “Nationalism divides humanity into mutually intolerant units.” Former UN Secretary-General U Thant observed: “So many of the problems that we face today are due to, or the result of, false attitudes . . . Among these is the concept of narrow nationalism​—‘my country, right or wrong.’” The renowned Argentinean writer Jorge Luis Borges stated that nationalism “is the arch-villain of all the evils. It divides people, it destroys the good side of human nature, it leads to inequality in the distribution of wealth.” As for Jesus Christ, his position was clearly expressed at John 18:33, 36 in his answer to Pilate’s question: “Are you the king of the Jews?” Jesus stated: “My kingdom is no part of this world.”​

The quick one-liners are in there somewhere. But I didn't want to deprive you of the context.
edit on 3-2-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join