It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damar Hamlin’s recovery fuels anti-vaccine conspiracy theories

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

I’m buying into this conspiracy for now. This is out of character for such a photogenic guy with his own charity to not take pictures, cover his face, and every camera view and to verify his identity is obscured.

He has a serious life threatening condition and then not long after, returns to a Bills game covered up like a mummy and is in a private suite so obscured there’s no way to prove he actually attended anything or is with his family.

The Pennsylvania Death Record index is also interesting. A guy with the exact same name, went to school in Pittsburgh, is from McKees Rocks, has certifiably passed.

If he’s in such great shape and strutting around and attending games, then where is he now? Is he now destined to pass again?
edit on 28-1-2023 by yaquii because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/28/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Awful lot of coincidences in this...

Not saying I buy it completely but, at a point thats coming fast you gotta go huh.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yaquii

The Pennsylvania Death Record index is also interesting. A guy with the exact same name, went to school in Pittsburg, is from McKees Rocks, has certifiably passed.

There's an "H" in Pittsburgh.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

The Pennsylvania Death Record index is also interesting. A guy with the exact same name, went to school in Pittsburg, is from McKees Rocks, has certifiably passed.

There's an "H" in Pittsburgh.

Thanks, I corrected that.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Lol, I'm only kidding.

S&F

It's still up in the air.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still don't know.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
He's on oxygen, and still not feeling well. The masks are to cover up the oxygen tube going to his nose. He was in the locker room with the team before the game. Do you not think they could tell if it was someone else? Or are they, his family, friends, the NFL, etc... all in on it?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have a thread about this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not intending to direct this one there because I think this deserves another thread (for visibility in another forum). But there's my write up on it.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
He's on oxygen, and still not feeling well. The masks are to cover up the oxygen tube going to his nose. He was in the locker room with the team before the game. Do you not think they could tell if it was someone else? Or are they, his family, friends, the NFL, etc... all in on it?

All lies. That wasn't him. He hasn't posted a 3 second video or posed any teammates when he was there and was running around like nothing happened.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Yes.
Yes they are.

Also in on it are those who give up their sense of discernment
for a little comfort by gaslighting. Yup, complete natural.
Big price to pay.

Just think of it as a free range witness protection program,
to protect Pfizer (and the NFL) from criminal prosecution
and to shield booster proponents from any sense of dread,
such that no one can speak truth,
or else,
with lots of money changing hands.
Everyone is in the program, except those who caused it.
The perps? too busy making plans to 'direct our evolution',
rushing out vaccine 'patches', a total boon to their cause.

I was scanning channels and happened to be sweeping by the game
when the player went down, but I don't really like what they did to sports,
so I just swept by. Maybe this time I'll actually plan to watch the next big game.
Shucks...was it Mike Wallace who posted on his instagram, from his Texas living room
a year or so ago...telling us to do what any red blooded American should be doing...
he was watching the game on the NFL. I cannot recall if this was to distract from the
election coup or was it the initial vax death reports coming in. But it was so phoney, the tone.
ie., "I'm about to go out and have some fun, you should try it".

With each televised live complication, those who enslaved us take one step closer to the gallows.

"And no time limits! You'll die, Johnny! Everyone will die"

- Maud Adams

You want this to go on, forever?

Not me. I will not partake in this technofascist crabwalk.

# 1660
edit on 28-1-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Do you have a link for the death record?

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So easy to fix, a 10 second statement on camera, by him and all this will go awaya reply to: yaquii

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So lets say Damar is dead and got some other guy is filling in for him on the field. Who ever started this charade, how long do they really think they are going to get away with this one? The blow back is going to be nuclear when it all unravels.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yaquii
This is out of character for such a photogenic guy with his own charity to not take pictures, cover his face, and every camera view and to verify his identity is obscured.

He has a serious life threatening condition and then not long after, returns to a Bills game covered up like a mummy and is in a private suite so obscured there’s no way to prove he actually attended anything or is with his family.

Sounds very much like the conspiracy of when Paul Mcartney died in a car accident back in 1968 (I think it was then).

To avoid multiple suicides of young girls at the announcement of his death, they reluctantly chose to employ a doppelganger to keep "the ball rolling".

The doppelganger needed surgery immediately to aid the transition, that is why he lay low for quite some time and on the first cover of a new album (let it be), Paul has a beard and a microphone is covering part of his face. He used a lot of weed to aid the pain and got busted for it...lol

Documentary here: George Harrison's tells the true story of Paul McCartney's 1966 death and the cover up.

Don't be surprised if people notice differences in Damar Hamlin’s visual appearance since before the incident on the field.

Perhaps there was a decision for a double made by someone in The Charity?

Just an idea.
edit on 28/1/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Damar released a video statement today. I’m glad he’s doing well.

Mcartney didn’t die. Dylan didn’t die in a motorcycle accident in ‘66 yet his double goes on to change voices, go Christian, win the Nobel and both are still on tour. Neither could be doppelgänged.

originally posted by: nerbot

This is out of character for such a photogenic guy with his own charity to not take pictures, cover his face, and every camera view and to verify his identity is obscured.

Sounds very much like the conspiracy of when Paul Mcartney died in a car accident back in 1968 (I think it was then).

To avoid multiple suicides of young girls at the announcement of his death, they reluctantly chose to employ a doppelganger to keep "the ball rolling".

The doppelganger needed surgery immediately to aid the transition, that is why he lay low for quite some time and on the first cover of a new album (let it be), Paul has a beard and a microphone is covering part of his face. He used a lot of weed to aid the pain and got busted for it...lol

Documentary here: George Harrison's tells the true story of Paul McCartney's 1966 death and the cover up.

Don't be surprised if people notice differences in Damar Hamlin’s visual appearance since before the incident on the field.

Just an idea.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
In 2006, a college student from my church was in a car accident, coming home from school. Her cousin and two others died in the crash. She was badly injured and in a coma for over a month. Friends and family visited her in the hospital while she recovered.

When she woke up, it wasn't her. The girl in the hospital bed was actually the other blond female that was in the crash. Her family and many others had mistaken her identity for five weeks. They had to undo a memorial service, have a new, different memorial service, and change a gravestone.

I remember a couple people saying she didn't look like herself when she was lying in the hospital bed. They assumed it was because of her injuries. But it turns out they were right.

Identity can be easily mistaken. People will glance over a few facial features that may be different. And people will ignore their skeptical, inner voice if everyone around them is confirming the lie.

www.freep.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuddyPaws14
So easy to fix, a 10 second statement on camera, by him and all this will go away

I doubt it will go away, but here you go!

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
All lies. That wasn't him. He hasn't posted a 3 second video or posed any teammates when he was there and was running around like nothing happened.

See above. How about a 5 minute video?
edit on 29-1-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Deep fakes are cool.

edit on 1 29 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Just an idea.

Is this for real? I just watched that documentary. It’s pretty compelling.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Deep fakes are cool.

I knew it 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Are they just going to hologram him onto the field when he goes back to playing?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Weird no tattoos

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join