It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason they want you to euthanize yourself Your organs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Yes mate according to 'bioethicist' future proposals the Hippocratic Oath should become 'obsolete' and 'people should 'choose to die at the age of 75'.

Bill Gates Senior's Planned Parenthood Federation founder Joseph Fletcher promotes 'killing babies with Down's syndrome or other kinds of idiots' and bioethicist Peter Singer is arguing in favour of 'infanticide' stating that 'there is no relevant difference between abortion and the killing of severely disabled infants'.

You've also got Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva actually promoting infanticide via 'after-birth abortion' arguing that 'the moral status of an infant is equivalent to that of a fetus'.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
"Canadian stock is of high quality"?

I know. I know I left the RimWorld subreddit but it seems to be following me. Yikes!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: nugget1

The bottom line always comes back to the same place; follow the money.

Don't about about this specific thread subject but the Canadian government are quietly involved in all sorts of insane plans for humanity - this Canadian government document is well worth a read and also involves 'Policy Horizons Canada' and the WEF.

That was a deeply disturbing read.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: The2Billies

I wonder what effect the vaccine has on donated organs?

I've always been an organ donor, but recent events have given me reason to rethink my choice. The medical field has turned into as big of a corrupt monster as the political field, and we all continue to feed the machine thinking we're making a positive difference.

So then with that I have a question for addressing OP's premise.

If government has a clandestine evil plot to allow us to do away with ourselves for any reason, to harvest organs (for whom?) (who gets these organs now?) - let's say gov't agrees to let mentally ill people do away with themselves if they just don't want to do life any more - why would they taint the organs with the evil mRNA vaccines that would otherwise render the organs damaged and/or useless? There's two conspiracy theories rolled up in one, so what is government's end goal?

I honestly don't know. What I DO know is there's a hell of a lot of money to be made vis transplanting organs whether they end up only working for a week due to clotting or whatever.

As long as the money machine keeps turning the outcome is an afterthought.

We're told the vaccine will save lives to this day, even though the evidence is beginning to show just the opposite.

I followed the money and the Canadian government is paying the bill for all organ donations as well as the organ transplant operation, so the buck stopped there.

How much money do they save in the long run? The old, the infirm, the depressed, the disabled, even healthy disabled, those with a mental illness (even under control with medication) - are all eligible for euthanasia in Canada now. The very people most likely to be a drain on tax money, and receiving care from the government.

Killing them means they no longer have to pay to care for or have any sort of compassion for "useless eaters".

It is a huge boon to the finances of the Canadian government. A win/win for the elite political class who get filthy rich off of just being politicians. They get rid of having to pay for any sort of care or compassion for what they consider the useless tics of humanity sucking resources, or those elderly who have worn out their bodies in service to society - and turn it into a net financial gain for the nation by not having to care for them when killing them is much cheaper.

Well, government is still holding out on allowing severely sufferering mentally ill people access to assisted dying, these people still have to kill themselves and that is a hit or miss thing.

As for the $ saved, you would also have to subtract what the gov't would otherwise collect in taxes from these useless eating consumers who also employ many people in their care who also generate tax dollars.

Does the buck also stop there?

Most of the caretakers of the useless eaters are paid for by the government through various programs, or at least pay the majority of the expense of having a caretaker.

Canada is supposed to pay far more in health care for individuals, for free, than the US. Medicare pays for many home health services. I know I was just with my Mother's PT person who comes to her house. It also pays a portion of many home health services. My aunt had her nursing home fully paid for when she was declared eligible for hospice. I would assume that Canada's healthcare system pays for much more than the US and doesn't charge the person receiving care.

I just looked it up Canada pays for the vast majority of nursing home expenses with residents paying a small co-pay. hillnotes.ca...

Canada pays out $5billion a year for mental healthcare for citizens.
journals.sagepub.com...

Provinces pay for home support workers for the people who need it in their homes.
www.cbc.ca...

Canada pays for a wide range of support and care for people who are disabled.
www.ontario.ca...

So Canada would save BILLIONS by euthanizing as many as possible.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Yeah, an AI made this claim awhile ago, you might be able to find it. When linking it all the news articles together, then based off historical news and passed events of organ harvesting schemes that were elabarate including one about this childrens hospital with the highest death rate in the country, and how that they were stealing the kids organs w/o permission from the parents and it took a court order to return the organs of the kids back to the parents, think there was a good 1500 organs stolen. That said the organs/bone/blood etc in the human body is worth about 42million dollars. Since the onset of 'covid', however back in 2010-2015 the human body was only worth about 7million.. So hurray for inflation!

You should feel happy, your actually worth quite a bit of money!
edit on bFridaypm2023-01-27T13:33:11-06:00kpmFri, 27 Jan 2023 13:33:11 -0600Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:33:11 -060020235 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

So you're saying that if the Canadian government encourages euthanasia and retains control of the organs, they can make scads of cash off useless eaters?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep, 100%, big business. Take a look at the organ shortages world wide. Look at the cost of bone marrow per pound. It gets pretty damn intense.

How much is a human body worth

Entire Human Body Including All Organs, Bones, Muscles, Ligaments, Etc: $45,000,000 That’s right. $45 million. That is assuming that all organs and parts can be successfully harvested.

edit on bFridaypm2023-01-27T13:36:41-06:00kpmFri, 27 Jan 2023 13:36:41 -0600Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:36:41 -060020235 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I wonder what effect the vaccine has on donated organs?

I've always been an organ donor, but recent events have given me reason to rethink my choice. The medical field has turned into as big of a corrupt monster as the political field, and we all continue to feed the machine thinking we're making a positive difference.

So then with that I have a question for addressing OP's premise.

If government has a clandestine evil plot to allow us to do away with ourselves for any reason, to harvest organs (for whom?) (who gets these organs now?) - let's say gov't agrees to let mentally ill people do away with themselves if they just don't want to do life any more - why would they taint the organs with the evil mRNA vaccines that would otherwise render the organs damaged and/or useless? There's two conspiracy theories rolled up in one, so what is government's end goal?

I honestly don't know. What I DO know is there's a hell of a lot of money to be made vis transplanting organs whether they end up only working for a week due to clotting or whatever.

As long as the money machine keeps turning the outcome is an afterthought.

We're told the vaccine will save lives to this day, even though the evidence is beginning to show just the opposite.

I followed the money and the Canadian government is paying the bill for all organ donations as well as the organ transplant operation, so the buck stopped there.

How much money do they save in the long run? The old, the infirm, the depressed, the disabled, even healthy disabled, those with a mental illness (even under control with medication) - are all eligible for euthanasia in Canada now. The very people most likely to be a drain on tax money, and receiving care from the government.

Killing them means they no longer have to pay to care for or have any sort of compassion for "useless eaters".

It is a huge boon to the finances of the Canadian government. A win/win for the elite political class who get filthy rich off of just being politicians. They get rid of having to pay for any sort of care or compassion for what they consider the useless tics of humanity sucking resources, or those elderly who have worn out their bodies in service to society - and turn it into a net financial gain for the nation by not having to care for them when killing them is much cheaper.

Well, government is still holding out on allowing severely sufferering mentally ill people access to assisted dying, these people still have to kill themselves and that is a hit or miss thing.

As for the $ saved, you would also have to subtract what the gov't would otherwise collect in taxes from these useless eating consumers who also employ many people in their care who also generate tax dollars.

Does the buck also stop there?

Most of the caretakers of the useless eaters are paid for by the government through various programs, or at least pay the majority of the expense of having a caretaker.

Canada is supposed to pay far more in health care for individuals, for free, than the US. Medicare pays for many home health services. I know I was just with my Mother's PT person who comes to her house. It also pays a portion of many home health services. My aunt had her nursing home fully paid for when she was declared eligible for hospice. I would assume that Canada's healthcare system pays for much more than the US and doesn't charge the person receiving care.

I just looked it up Canada pays for the vast majority of nursing home expenses with residents paying a small co-pay. hillnotes.ca...

Canada pays out $5billion a year for mental healthcare for citizens.
journals.sagepub.com...

Provinces pay for home support workers for the people who need it in their homes.
www.cbc.ca...

Canada pays for a wide range of support and care for people who are disabled.
www.ontario.ca...

So Canada would save BILLIONS by euthanizing as many as possible.

Yet, government is holding back on approving euthanasia for the mentally ill, figure that one out.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I've seen those numbers repeatedly over the past 2 years through various sources, so i'd consider it an accurate source.
another source
This one has a list of high demand items, and places looking to buy it.

another breakdown, including chemical values, like Phosporus

But what if we don't break it all the way down? What if we look at the market value of the organs and complex molecules that make up the body? Well, Di Justo calculates that your lungs are worth $58,200 each, that your heart will fetch $57,000, and your kidneys are good for another $91,400. But even more valuable than organs are the body's fluids, tissues, and proteins. Your liver has a market value of $54,100, but it's also the source of a bit more than 22 grams of transferrin, which the body uses to process iron, at $18,900 per gram, or a total of $419,920.20, or more than seven times the value of the organ itself. Your DNA, Di Justo says, will fetch more than $9 million, while your bone marrow, your most valuable possession, is worth $23 million all by itself. Your total market value: $45,618,575.82. That's a big improvement on a buck ninety-eight. I have to say that it gives me an odd feeling of satisfaction to know that I walk around in a sort of mobile bioproduction facility that's turning out such a splendid array of products, even though I don't foresee cashing in on them. But, truth be told, I think I'll be happier when the value of my body crashes like the stock of a bad dot-com.

Last link i found a bit comical on how he wrote the values and such. Good read.

I wanted to add this in since it's on the topic. That same AI that originally did the write out of organ value also made the claim that covid deaths were not really 'covid deaths' they were an organ harvesting operation. Which made sense as it pointed to cdc regulations that prevented the the actual body from actually being returned to the family unless 'burned'. As well as storing it in tempatures meant to keep organs 'stable'. Thought you would like that info as well. The other interesting part that that A.I pointed out, was that the biggest reason why people weren't allowed in the hospitals when their loved ones got diagnosed, and people were dying to the wrong treatment, was because they were doing the wrong treatments on purpose to kill people for their organs. All of them were getting huge bonuses and payouts for murdering people, and not one family member was around to see it happen.

What is interesting is that a lot of nurses who left also made this claim seperately. That they were purposely killing them, then documents about that medication that was overbought in europe came out that mixing it with another one caused symptoms of respitory failure. So I actually started thinking that it was the case.. That everything going on right now is about harvesting. Although it does make me wonder if those fiberous clots are meant to keep the 'organs' wet long enough to make it to harvesting..

Possibilities are literally endless here.. and that is a huge amount of money for body parts. Like i said 10years ago the human body was only worth 7m.. I only know that cause I was actually curious at the time I looked that up. But right now your death is way more then your life's worth.

So in the end I wasn't surprised certain ethnic groups and people overweight were selected to die biasedly. Which is why I warned those specific groups not to get the shot, and because of that I didn't lose any friends that fit that bill as of yet. The one friend who didn't listen to me and has 3 shots isn't doing well at all. She still hasn't recovered, and is planning on yet another.
edit on bFridaypm2023-01-27T14:11:43-06:00kpmFri, 27 Jan 2023 14:11:43 -0600Fri, 27 Jan 2023 14:11:43 -060020235 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'll pose a question.
This is hypothetical, but:

I'm someone who battles depression. I can't work because I can't deal with the stress of it all. My life consists of me pretty much just staying in my home, and I cannot contribute much to society and I know this, and that makes me even more sad and having a feeling of being worthless. I have to eat, so I eat food. I have to breathe, so I use oxygen. I need lights so I have to consume resources. I feel like I'm just wasting space and just draining these resources from others, who are "more productive" than myself. This makes me feel horrible and I wish there was something I could "do."
I'm on organ donor..

Should I kill myself so I can be of some value?
Or am I valuable just the way I am?

(Rhetorical)
Meditate on that because this will be where this goes very soon.
edit on 27-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Wouldn't it be more ethical for headless human clones really?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

ehh.... but to be fair, i am for extinguishing babies born with profound disabilities because they have poor quality of life despite some of the best care out there. I certainly would hate a life filled with tubes and machines connected to you and not being even aware of the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

Wouldn't it be more ethical for headless human clones really?

Cloning organs is almost there.

nypost.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

ehh.... but to be fair, i am for extinguishing babies born with profound disabilities because they have poor quality of life despite some of the best care out there.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion Toastman and I do understand where you are coming from.

What about healthy babies who just happen to be born too poor or the wrong colour?

• "A newborn baby is not an autonomous being, capable of making choices, and so to kill a newborn baby cannot violate the principle of respect for autonomy."

Bioethicist Peter Singer

Video

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

That was a deeply disturbing read.

Yes mate, all in their own words.

www.minds.com...

Would say every Canadian needs to be fully aware of the contents of the document, Policy Horizons Canada and WEF stooge Kristel Van der Elst.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Ran across this this morning.

Alzheimer's Association Hides New Partnership With Lobbying Group for Assisted Suicide

freebeacon.com...

Once at loggerheads, Compassion & Choices and the Alzheimer's Association announced last December that, together, they will focus on a shared effort to improve "end-of-life care" to people with dementia in the "Black, Latino, Asian American Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander (AANHPI), and LGBTQ communities," according to a press release from Compassion & Choices. Together, the organizations will create national webinars, host conferences and local events, share data, "and more," according to the press release.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179

Alzheimer's Association Hides New Partnership With Lobbying Group for Assisted Suicide

freebeacon.com...

Once at loggerheads, Compassion & Choices and the Alzheimer's Association announced last December that, together, they will focus on a shared effort to improve "end-of-life care" to people with dementia in the "Black, Latino, Asian American Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander (AANHPI), and LGBTQ communities," according to a press release from Compassion & Choices. Together, the organizations will create national webinars, host conferences and local events, share data, "and more," according to the press release.

If I am ever told that in one year's time I won't recognize any of my family or friends and will lose basically every once of autonomy over my body, then give me that paper to sign because I don't want to live like a vegetable.

Keyword in your post: CHOICES.
edit on q00000011131America/Chicago2323America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: The2Billies

Yes mate according to 'bioethicist' future proposals the Hippocratic Oath should become 'obsolete' and 'people should 'choose to die at the age of 75'.

Bill Gates Senior's Planned Parenthood Federation founder Joseph Fletcher promotes 'killing babies with Down's syndrome or other kinds of idiots' and bioethicist Peter Singer is arguing in favour of 'infanticide' stating that 'there is no relevant difference between abortion and the killing of severely disabled infants'.

You've also got Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva actually promoting infanticide via 'after-birth abortion' arguing that 'the moral status of an infant is equivalent to that of a fetus'.

Shill Gates is currently depopulating with the quackzine. He's not even a doctor or scientist.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179

freebeacon.com...

If I am ever told that in one year's time I won't recognize any of my family or friends and will lose basically every once of autonomy over my body, then give me that paper to sign because I don't want to live like a vegetable.

Keyword in your post: CHOICES.

I can agree with that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join