It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Alcohol 2p

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Don't do alcohol

Alcohol is a poison that kills cells. That might not have been such a problem when we all had active lifes with an organic diet (a multiverse thing, sorry if you don't get the joke, it's funny, trust me) but with all the poison intake we already have through our food, there might be some really bad combinations.
Alcohol does that a lot we know from pharma experience often combination with alcohol makes stuff even deadlier.(?)
This is not the time and place for alcohol.

Not that I never drink. I do. Once every 2-3 months.
Just a public service announcement.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think we're getting close to maximum chemical overload; diseases that were once rare are common place today.

Cancer from tobacco use wasn't a thing until after the industry started adding chemicals, over four hundred of them known to be carcinogenic.

The Amish are a stark example of what modern living is doing to our health. disorders on the autism spectrum have exploded to 1 in 166 children and are continuing to increase in all populations-except the Amish community. Their vaccination rate is less than 39%, and their use of modern medicine is severely limited.
I think that stands as a pretty good indication that our modern lifestyle plays a major role in our health problems.

Just my perspective.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I make all forms so I guess I'm a killer? I drink My own stuff so I know what I'm getting and don't use pharmaceutical's in most cases.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So if we don't drink alcohol, we won't die?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Obviously not.
Just because the over the top opposite of something is not true, does not make the first statement untrue.

You should change your name to GLCowboy.
Because 'GasLighting' you could also pretend it stands for 'Guss Lightning'

edit on 25-1-2023 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Alcohol is a poison that kills cells.

Sugar is just as toxic and addictive as alcohol, and also damages the body in the exact same way as alcohol. This is actually why non-alcoholic liver disease is so rampant.

Note: carbs - ALL carbs , but some (like breads/grains) more than others, ALL break down into sugar and cause the same problems as plain sugar.

Stop ingesting sugar (and breads, and carbs, and fruit).

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Peeple
Alcohol is a poison that kills cells.

Sugar is just as toxic and addictive as alcohol, and also damages the body in the exact same way as alcohol. This is actually why non-alcoholic liver disease is so rampant.

Note: carbs - ALL carbs , but some (like breads/grains) more than others, ALL break down into sugar and cause the same problems as plain sugar.

Stop ingesting sugar (and breads, and carbs, and fruit).

Well, if you want to die, don't eat many carbs. You have to eat something and carbs can be converted into building blocks with just a little protein needed. You have to get your minerals and vitamins from natural things would be a good rule, but you must get calories to sustain life, or you will die of starvation.

TOO MUCH sugar is an issue whereas sugar in your coffee is not going to kill you. Moderation and a balanced diet and you can drink some Alcohol provided you can control the urge to drink like a sailor.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: tanstaafl
Well, if you want to die, don't eat many carbs.

Rotflmao! There are now literally tens if not hundreds of thousands, or even millions of people who have discovered the carnivore diet in the last 5 years, and many many thousands who have been eating essentially ZERO carb for 5 years, ten years, or multiple decades, and have seen nothing but increased benefits.

You have to eat something

Yes. Meat, Red meat. Fatty red meat (you need lots of healthy saturated animal fats too). Eggs. Salmon, Scallops. Butter. Tallow. Lard. Pork chops.

and carbs can be converted into building blocks with just a little protein needed.

But you can't build lean muscle out of carbs. Fatty muscles, maybe, but not true lean muscle.

You have to get your minerals and vitamins from natural things

See all of the above. Fatty red meat contains everything the human body needs nutritionaly speaking, in the most bioavailable form there is, with zero anti-nutrients/plant toxins.

but you must get calories to sustain life, or you will die of starvation.

Yes. So? Or are you saying there are no calories in any/all of the above?

TOO MUCH sugar is an issue whereas sugar in your coffee is not going to kill you.

Not immediately, no - just like a little alcohol won't kill you... immediately.

Sugar is a drug, just as if not more addictive as coc aine or heroin, and lights up the exact same receptors in the brain as those do.

And sure - you can do SOME drugs and not die immediately, but that doesn't mean it isn't impacting your health negatively.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

lol

Life is a terminal disease.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So is stress.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

They are on a diet to have little or no fat. Eat too much protein and when you are out of food with not body fat it is you that will die 1st in the group of starving people. That is a fact. The mechanism for fat storage is as important as the nutrients we need daily. We simply must have lots of calories a day if we are not sloths and just sit on our booties.

Protein does have some caloric benefit, but to go all meat diet when meat leaves the table for whatever reason you die faster than those fat people who ate carbs if you don't change your diet ASAP.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

They are on a diet to have little or no fat.

Who is 'they'?

Eat too much protein and when you are out of food with not body fat it is you that will die 1st in the group of starving people.

What are you talking about?

In case you were referring to those of us on the carnivore path, then did you miss where I specifically said FATTY red meat?

I get custom ground beef with a 50/50 fat/protein profile. That equated to about 80% oi the calories coming from fat. The fattiest ground beef I've ever seen in a store is 70/30.

Are you seriously suggesting that is 'low fat'?

That is a fact.

Still trying to decipher what you are actually saying.

The mechanism for fat storage is as important as the nutrients we need daily.

The body stores fat, and burns fat, all the time, based on your daily needs and daily feeding.

We simply must have lots of calories a day if we are not sloths and just sit on our booties.

How many calories a day do you think I get when I eat 1.5 to 2.5 lbs of fatty red meat per day?

Protein does have some caloric benefit, but to go all meat diet when meat leaves the table for whatever reason you die faster than those fat people who ate carbs if you don't change your diet ASAP.

Again, you seem to be confused about the fact that fatty red meat has LOTS of fat in it. I usually eat fatty ribeyes, and will often add some extra grass fed/finished ribeye fat trimmings I get for a few bucks from my butcher.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I was responding to your post on people who have a protein diet... You did type that up from best I can tell.
Not knocking you.
I did make the comment that eating meat only has a side affect when said meat no longer exists. That when in mode of food depletion the ones who eat carbs lasted longer. Perhaps long enough to survive is all I meant compared to lean people. Being plain old fat is ok sometimes.

edit on 26-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I was responding to your post on people who have a protein diet... You did type that up from best I can tell.

Nope. I said CARNIVORE diet. I also very specifically said FATTY red meat. Pretty hard to miss that part.

I did make the comment that eating meat only has a side affect when said meat no longer exists. That when in mode of food depletion the ones who eat carbs lasted longer. Perhaps long enough to survive is all I meant compared to lean people. Being plain old fat is ok sometimes.

Most people who look to have a normal height to weight ratio have enough fat in their body to survive for at least 40-60 days.

But I agree that the body's ability to put on weight is beneficial, and I can put on a lot of weight by upping my meat intake enough.

That said - it sounds like you are saying it is good to be fat - because in the extreme case of a total loss/lack of food for a very extended period of time a fat person will last a bit longer is just... silly.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

How is your cholesterol and trigs?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

How is your cholesterol and trigs?

Like all of us carnivores, mine are fantastic.

But your question suggests you are still under the delusion that high cholesterol levels are problematic (that is true only if you have some rare genetic disorder like hypercholesterolemia). Surprise: it doesn't. In fact, recent studies actually show that those with HIGHER cholesterol have a much LOWER all cause mortality rate.

What is important is the RATIO of Triglycerides to HDL. Ideal is 1:1, but less than 2:1 is considered good, while the closer you are to 1:1 the better.

Most people believe the LIES about 'good cholesterol and 'bad' cholesterol, which are just fear-mongering from big pharma to sell their most lucrative cholesterol lowering drugs.

Cholesterol is cholesterol. HDL and LDL are simply lipoproteins that CARRY cholesterol, and both are very important to health. What is most important with respect to either one is the condition of the cholesterol being carried - meaning, is it oxidized or not. It appears (but there is no hard evidence to support even this hypothesis) that LDL cholesterol is the more likely of the two to carry oxidized cholesterol.

Regardless, triglycerides and cholesterol all are extremely quick to normalize with a carnivore diet.

The most important test to determine risk of CVD/CHD is the coronary calcium score, and every single carnivore of any duration (2,3,5+ years) that has had one done has a score of zero, or close enough to it to be counted as zero.

new topics

top topics

join