It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWIP VOL:3 Warning Strong Language

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

👌🏻And

Here

We

Go👌🏻

Mount Up!

We're gonna ride that glue sniffing horse,

Into the sunset, and beyond!

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

People are slowly waking up, or is the narrative simply changing..

Then again, this is

The year of our lord 2023

Let's not be naive lest we deceive

This is after all, the year of our lord 2023

edit on 21-1-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

If the Lord came to me in a dream and said "Build it", I wouldn't question anything, anymore..

I'd just grab my hammer and saw....

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Same

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Same

Isn't it interesting that Atheists, Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Christian, etc, all agree that were in the "End Times"?

We may disagree about what that entails, but we all know it's the END of SOMETHING we've all held dear and counted on...

Interesting times, which, when I was younger I hoped for, now, in hindsight, WTF was I thinking?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The way things are going anyone remotely aware of their surroundings can see that we're at the end of an era, and perhaps we'll destroy ourselves in the process if TPTB don't get to us first.

The petrodollar is going away, governments not giving a damn about sovereignty anymore, baiting Russia into WW3 alongside China, a one world government already working not so behind the scenes, the federal reserve banks getting ready to paint their Magnum Opus.

When I was younger I had the exact same brand of naiveté, thinking life is too boring.

Look at us now ma, top of the world!

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

LMAO, look ma, no hands, feet....or brains...

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
With everything that's happening in the world today at breakneck speed I'd be scared s**tless if I didn't have a firm belief in a Higher power and that everything is unfolding as it must.

It's sad that our leaders are doing knowingly and willingly doing the 'unfolding'. It's also a bit humorous to me that the elite think they will be exempt from their own dastardly deeds.

19Bones79 Thanks for this thread! If you can't find a little humor in current events you're destined to view the world in either great despair or total ignorance.

edit on 60000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

With everything that's happening in the world today at breakneck speed I'd be scared s**tless if I didn't have a firm belief in a Higher power and that everything is unfolding as it must.

We all deal with it in our own way, I guess. I'm scared, but at least I'm not sh*tless.

Nosirree, I'm full of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

We all deal with it in our own way, I guess. I'm scared, but at least I'm not sh*tless.

Nosirree, I'm full of it.

I'm too old to be afraid of anything anymore. They've figured out how to turn off and reverse the aging gene in mice which has a lot of people excited; I'll pass.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'm more worried for the future of my children than anything else, what kind of world do we leave for them?

No transpaedo teachers thus far, I don't think it will catch on in these parts.

top topics

join