It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dawd makes a forecast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Alec Jones has Ed Dowd on , he makes some economic predictions as the future unfolds. He thinks that people are waking up fast, he talks about the likes of Klaus and Gates getting hung out to dry. He talks of shortages and getting prepared as things are going to get wild and wooly. He thinks he might even be an agent of chaos as he also has noticed that the likes of Gates and Klaus are cartoon puppets that will be hung out to dry. But the shortages that are coming will need some good management to get through. Like junking cars by the insurance companies because they want the parts which are worth more than the book value of the car, even while paying the owner more than its worth. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I've got a lifetime supply of TP; I'm all set!

TBH, I saw this day coming 20+ years ago. As long as they keep the roll-out slow enough the sheep will still be sleeping when SHTF.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Speaking of shortages, I ran around town today trying to buy a bottle of metho....sold out everywhere. Weirdest thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I've decided to get some chickens after I get my income tax returns this year. With egg prices like they are, as long as I can get feed and let them free range, I'll be doing alright.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I've decided to get some chickens after I get my income tax returns this year. With egg prices like they are, as long as I can get feed and let them free range, I'll be doing alright.

Just a reminder, when the chook lays golden eggs how much are the chooks worth. Those that don’t eat eggs but fancy chicken wings will make chooks even rarer. That’s enough to look at how priorities are re arranged.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

Chickens serve up to a half dozen purposes. Provide eggs you can eat, eggs you can sell, free ranging has them eating all the creepy crawlies around the yard (from as large as mice to as small as ticks) their poop is great fertilizer, the roosters can be used for cock fighting (where legal of course), and when they finally stop laying you can eat them. The feathers have uses too.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I've had chickens for about 6 years now. Husband built a pen that cannot be breached by predators. At nightfall, they gather on the roost in the pen and I simply shut the door. In the mornings, I let them out to scratch and roam after they lay. Easiest pets to take care of once you're set up. Two large automatic feeders and a 5 gallon bucket of water with nozzles installed for them to peck at to get their water, and you only have to refill those things every couple of weeks. You're right... with the price of eggs now, the return is worth it more and more!

automatic feeder

Kit to make automatic waterer out of 5 gallon bucket

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Robbo2006

Chickens serve up to a half dozen purposes. Provide eggs you can eat, eggs you can sell, free ranging has them eating all the creepy crawlies around the yard (from as large as mice to as small as ticks) their poop is great fertilizer, the roosters can be used for cock fighting (where legal of course), and when they finally stop laying you can eat them. The feathers have uses too.

...also they eat much of your kitchen refuse-- peelings and other scraps. Your jack-o-lantern from Halloween? Chickens love it and it's so healthy for them. And melon rinds are like crack for my chickens!

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Smart Move . But don't Forget , Do Not put All your Eggs in one Basket .......*)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Can you have a mod edit the thread title so it says "Ed Dowd."

Ed Dowd also thinks there is a narrative shift coming soon because they can't keep ignoring all the young deaths.

In 2020 the media was non stop about every "covid death" which later turned out that only 6% died from covid.

Now with the massive increase in all cause mortality the media is dead silent, when there are MORE deaths than in 2020.

When they decide to acknowledge it they will either blame it on climate change or "long covid" aka viral chronic fatigue syndrome.
edit on 18-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Ok, I am a chicken hobbyist.

Tips for newbies.

You MUST protect them from foxes, racoons and possum's before you do coyotes and owls. They have to be sealed up at night with the chicken wire set below the ground so that Fox's and Racoons will give up and go home. During the day Hawks get them so I have discovered that dark feathers Red/Brown or Black seem to survive longer than the white or light colored feathered ones do. They don't have to be warm to survive -20 but they won't lay eggs like that so consider that. I have a neighbors gray colored chicken in my chicken yard but not in the pen and it lives in the trees. Been there over a year now. So, they can survive. The Falcons around here have been sneaky, but I have convinced them I am going to chase them off when they arrive. They land and walk up since the chicken is bigger. Bold little predators that look a bit like a Hawk but they are slim and the beak looks nasty. Kestrels IIRC are similar.

That is my Chicken safety report.

ETA I started this post hours ago and when I finally hit send i see I am way too late.....

edit on 18-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
WTH is metho?

a reply to: Flatcoat

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
WTH is metho?

a reply to: Flatcoat

Methylated spirits, or methyl alcohol.

join