It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 year old man from Canada receives $124,000 in compensation after paralysed by Covid-19 vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is a story that has been covered before but the story has come up again in my search list. So perhaps you may want to have a look

www.usatoday.com...

A New Zealand man, 26, died of myocarditis, a rare side effect of COVID-19 vaccine. What you need to know.[/
JOHN BACON | USA TODAY
Show Caption

A 26-year-old New Zealand man has died from myocarditis linked to the Pfizer vaccine.

The man died within two weeks of receiving his first dose, and a coroner determined that preliminary information has identified myocarditis as the probable cause of death, New Zealand's COVID-19 Vaccine Independent Safety Monitoring Board said in a statement. The man had not sought medical advice or treatment for his symptoms

In the same article you will see the several attempts by the author to present these events as 'rare' and the vaccines as 'safe and effective'. In this case it was the Pfizer vaccine which was responsible for the death of the man.

You can see at what lengths most reporters went to excuse any serious adverse reactions due to their belief in the safe and effective ideology or because they want to promote the official narratives for other reasons.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

When the Media claims that these adverse reactions are "rare side affects"

Its mostly that the media never reports on them.
Those who do have adverse reactions in Canada most are not reported to the system.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

When the Media claims that these adverse reactions are "rare side affects"

Its mostly that the media never reports on them.
Those who do have adverse reactions in Canada most are not reported to the system.

It's part of the official narrative.

'Rare' serious adverse reactions and 'safe and effective' vaccines. Nothing new here.

Obviously they don't report and they don't want to report on serious adverse reactions and deaths. It will seriously question the narrative they have created.

Imagine if the MSM was reporting 2-3 cases per day of serious adverse reactions?! Just like we often do here. Or even suspected cases. No need to be verified at this point. I don't think anyone would have continued with their boosters.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony

I have lurked here for a long time, many years but your post today (as well as some others' previous posts about this topic) have prompted me to make an account.

I have to say I frequent other forum type websites and every single time an Astra Zeneca vaccine injury is reported on, it is always met with derision by the pro-vaccine crowd. They always say that everyone knows the Astra Zeneca vaccine is not as safe as Pfizer or Moderna and that is why it wasn't approved in the US and why in other countries it is only approved for age 65+. So I feel that the free reporting of Astra Zeneca and to a lesser extent Janssen vaccine injuries is just a set up for those who are pro-vaccine to comment about how safe the Pfizer and Moderna are in comparison, like an advertisement for Pfizer and Moderna. Maybe I'm just paranoid though.

This is 100% what I've been trying to express for some time though not as precisely worded as you put it. I was looking at it as psychological trickle down rather than an intentional process but you brought out a whole other angle of being intentional.

I'd thought that AZ and Janssen get thrown under the bus to make the only options left the mrna so that the uptakers of pfizer/moderna assume they are in the clear health wise regarding their "choice" and continue promoting their shots. Those who opted for the non mrna shots out of caution got dumped in with the conspiracy theorists and thus suffer their "choice" repercussions, furthering the safety claims of mrna. It's brilliant and evil.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Antimony

I have lurked here for a long time, many years but your post today (as well as some others' previous posts about this topic) have prompted me to make an account.

I have to say I frequent other forum type websites and every single time an Astra Zeneca vaccine injury is reported on, it is always met with derision by the pro-vaccine crowd. They always say that everyone knows the Astra Zeneca vaccine is not as safe as Pfizer or Moderna and that is why it wasn't approved in the US and why in other countries it is only approved for age 65+. So I feel that the free reporting of Astra Zeneca and to a lesser extent Janssen vaccine injuries is just a set up for those who are pro-vaccine to comment about how safe the Pfizer and Moderna are in comparison, like an advertisement for Pfizer and Moderna. Maybe I'm just paranoid though.

This is 100% what I've been trying to express for some time though not as precisely worded as you put it. I was looking at it as psychological trickle down rather than an intentional process but you brought out a whole other angle of being intentional.

I'd thought that AZ and Janssen get thrown under the bus to make the only options left the mrna so that the uptakers of pfizer/moderna assume they are in the clear health wise regarding their "choice" and continue promoting their shots. Those who opted for the non mrna shots out of caution got dumped in with the conspiracy theorists and thus suffer their "choice" repercussions, furthering the safety claims of mrna. It's brilliant and evil.

Welcome to ATS!

It is very unlikeky this tactic could work as there are several injuries from the mRNA products independent of the injuries caused by the AZ and J&J vaccines that have been withdrawn from most countries that have used them.

Pfizer and Moderna are the spot regardless of how well the other two vaccines have performed. If anything more and more people are coming to the realisation that there is something really wrong here. Which is more than enough.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
I was surprised CBC covered this poor man's ordeal. It really showcases Canada’s broken health care system as well

Suffering since COVID shots, Gatineau man desperate for relief

According to Brown, some medical professionals may be extra cautious because they don't want to fan the flames of the vaccination debate.

"There's a big nervousness about amplifying negative stories about vaccine," he said. "People are very careful because the anti-vaxxers will take anything and run with it, whether it's on-base or off-base."

Vaccine Injury compensation is paid out with taxpayer money,of course.

Of course. And the majority of tax payers in Canada deserve to be taxed for every penny that goes to the vaccine injured.

If they had half a brain and a loud voice we wouldn’t be in this mess. They were the government’s tools and we’re used to pressure and coerce each other into compliance.

To them the government knows best when it comes to their health and spending their money.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I was surprised CBC covered this poor man's ordeal. It really showcases Canada’s broken health care system as well

According to Brown, some medical professionals may be extra cautious because they don't want to fan the flames of the vaccination debate.

"There's a big nervousness about amplifying negative stories about vaccine," he said. "People are very careful because the anti-vaxxers will take anything and run with it, whether it's on-base or off-base."

Of course. And the majority of tax payers in Canada deserve to be taxed for every penny that goes to the vaccine injured.

If they had half a brain and a loud voice we wouldn’t be in this mess. They were the government’s tools and we’re used to pressure and coerce each other into compliance.

To them the government knows best when it comes to their health and spending their money.

Well said bro.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thats not anywhere NEAR enough

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

This is what I said at the beginning. It's about $93,000 US Dollars. Given his debilitating condition and the unexpected medical and other bills he should have been awarded close to one million dollars to be financially secure at least for the next 10-15 years.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

This is what I said at the beginning. It's about $93,000 US Dollars. Given his debilitating condition and the unexpected medical and other bills he should have been awarded close to one million dollars to be financially secure at least for the next 10-15 years.

Agreed.

It should have been millions, like 50 min...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Agreed.

It should have been millions, like 50 min...

I still don't know on what basis he was awarded around $93,000 US Dollars. His condition is very serious, debilitating, and there would be definitely extra costs on the way plus loss of income for at least 1-2 years until he could be back on his feet IF he is avke to work. But I hope he recovers soon.

There should be separate lawsuits against the Pharmaceuticals and lawyers should be able to give advise to those affected.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The guy should look on the bright side. At least he won't get or pass on covid and his chances of having long covid are nil according to some on here. 100% safe.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
The guy should look on the bright side. At least he won't get or pass on covid and his chances of having long covid are nil according to some on here. 100% safe.

Wow! I didn't realise the vaccine apology reached this level of desperation!

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Wow. Something is up. CBC is sharing yet more victims of the toxshot. Of course they included the disclaimer that "vaxs" provide great benefit

Canadians who say they suffered adverse reactions dealing with silence, stigma

According to Earl Brown, a professor emeritus of virology at the University of Ottawa, certain elements of these vaccines can trigger an autoimmune response that targets our own tissues.

"You've got a lot of people who have developed antibodies to these vaccine components because they're used elsewhere in medicine or in cosmetics or in food," Brown told CBC last week.

One woman notes she doesn't want money,just relief. Another said he gave up the family dog due to allergy concerns and joined a facebook group with thousands of members experiencing side effects. I bet facebook took it down. Can you imagine leaking blood out of your skin?
The victims used in the article all had moderna. I wonder if they picked them out on purpose.
It seems we have created our own mess where both the medical field and many victims are scared (or bullied) to not address what the cause is.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Wow. Something is up. CBC is sharing yet more victims of the toxshot. Of course they included the disclaimer that "vaxs" provide great benefit

Canadians who say they suffered adverse reactions dealing with silence, stigma

According to Earl Brown, a professor emeritus of virology at the University of Ottawa, certain elements of these vaccines can trigger an autoimmune response that targets our own tissues.

"You've got a lot of people who have developed antibodies to these vaccine components because they're used elsewhere in medicine or in cosmetics or in food," Brown told CBC last week.

One woman notes she doesn't want money,just relief. Another said he gave up the family dog due to allergy concerns and joined a facebook group with thousands of members experiencing side effects. I bet facebook took it down. Can you imagine leaking blood out of your skin?
The victims used in the article all had moderna. I wonder if they picked them out on purpose.
It seems we have created our own mess where both the medical field and many victims are scared (or bullied) to not address what the cause is.

Something is definitely up here!

It could be that the reality has hit them hard.

But I am thinking that the anger and frustration of several ordinary citizens can at any moment explode and one of the recipients will be the MSM.

I will disagree on what some of people have said in relation to what they want. No less than indictments for the pharmaceuticals and their cronies, criminal convictions, and maximum fines.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join