It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 19 and Revelation 19

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

its even got two fish/seeds for eyes

thanks for that

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18
I am One who knows that the Bible is a book of Parables, i know this not because it says it in it but because i have found too many within it that disclose great truths, I now see the Bible as a Blue print and if we can decipher the parables we can see not only where we are at, but also where we are headed.

the word parable is used 63 times in the bible and here are some examples...
Luke 8:11
Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
John 10:6
This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them
Matthew 13:34
All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:
Matthew 13:35
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

So lets look at Revelation 19 and lets see if we can make any sense of it in regards to the COVID 19 Agenda

i will Use the KJV of the Bible...
Biblegateway KJV

So i First heard of COVID 19 in November 2019

so lets begin at Revelation 19, chapter 11

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Firstly all doctors and nurses wear white, and they are the most trusted people as they are responsible for bringing life into the world and saving lifes, they are Righteous... agreed?

"on his head were many crowns"
the most puzzling thing for most to believe that COVID is an agenda for poisoning the masses, is because how could all nations be in on such a conspiracy, which is where the many crowns or heads of state parable comes into play.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God

Ok clothed in Fine linen, white and clean.... Doctors and nurses!!

a sharp sword that come out of a mouth?? if thats not a needle and a syringe i dont know what else it could be, and rod of Iron... its getting obvious now.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Ok an angel in the Sun... do i really need to explain what the word Corona means

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

ok the Mark of the beast is 666

not only does the Bible use parables to hide true meanings of its teachings but it also uses Gematria

so heres one that is relevant to this OP

Vaccination in English Gematria equals 666
www.gematrix.org...

For sure, the last book of the Bible has more to say about where we are headed that all of the other books put together. Most people avoid reading it. Shame

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18
a reply to: whereislogic
... but heres the deal
i have received the knowledge, i know what sin is and you dont, if i were to tell you and you were to continue sinning there is a possibility thing may go bad for you.

would you like to know what original Sin is?

No need to go too off-topic. Anyway...

What Was the Original Sin?

The Bible’s answer

Adam and Eve were the first humans to sin. When they disobeyed God by eating from “the tree of the knowledge of good and bad,” they committed what many call the original sin.* (Genesis 2:16, 17; 3:6; Romans 5:19) That tree was off-limits to Adam and Eve because it represented God’s authority, or right, to decide what is right and wrong for humans. By eating from the tree, Adam and Eve took matters into their own hands, choosing to decide for themselves what is right and wrong. In doing so, they rejected God’s moral authority. [*: The expression “original sin” is not found in the Bible. In reality, the very first sin recorded in the Bible is Satan’s deceptive speech and his outright lie to Eve.—Genesis 3:4, 5; John 8:44.]

Sin (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

Definition: Literally, a missing of the mark, according to the Hebrew and Greek Bible texts. God himself sets the “mark” that his intelligent creatures are to reach. Missing that mark is sin, which is also unrighteousness, or lawlessness. (Rom. 3:23; 1 John 5:17; 3:4) Sin is anything not in harmony with God’s personality, standards, ways, and will, all of which are holy. It may involve wrong conduct, failure to do what should be done, ungodly speech, unclean thoughts, or desires or motives that are selfish. The Bible differentiates between inherited sin and willful sin, between an act of sin over which a person is repentant and the practice of sin.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Jesus Christ Is Alive in US all, Jesus is the life force energy, he is CHI, he is the Yin and Yang

be prepared, the truth is coming and so is tribulation, you have to know this knowledge if you want to be here for the new age

Maybe you already know the truth wheresthelogic, and you are just one of those people who are here to distract, because the truth for the logically minded is easy, but if your already wrapped up in the Bible in a literal sense then you are conditioned not to see it... however the truth and the veil are lifted, the truth is no longer suppressed, 2 years ago i did receive the knowledge.

the bible has the story veiled all the way through it

"Jesus Christ is come in the flesh" KJV

do you deny this, have you watched the videos?

we were born of sin because the seed of life is what made us all, and many seeds were sacrificed

to be reborn we must retain the seed, work it up the staff/spine/33vertebrate to impregnate the egg/thalamus and experience the second death/ego and become illuminated/king of kings

eve the tree of life symbolizes the human body, and the fruit is the seed of life/ the holy waters

imagine being a single spermatozoon in a see with billions more fish

its virtually in everything and the day is upon us where this will become common knowledge

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 1couple

your solution is in Red Tantra

i wish i had a partner that was skilled in such like things, it would be like falling in love for the first time again

your both virgins if you havent impregnated the egg of the most high, which is the Thalamus

and if you take heed in what im saying, you will embark on the path to become true soul mates

i hope yous do it, i hope someone does, or everything im saying is for nothing

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

What do you think of this?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

i have looked at this recently

The first thing you see is two downward Vs, this is about original sin, V represents fallen, its pointing down. Venus, Lucifer, Adam and Eve and the serpent are in the Human body, the T , so the sign is describing the fall of man and the Human body. the fall of light into matter, 666 is the three seeds that fell also, so Tesla looks like he is describing two seeds in his sign, so to me there is no white and it is red and black, which is Adam, red dust, and alive because of AIR,the prince of Air, and Eve is the black, signifying matter, The serpent is the divine light missing in that sign, the white light. Even although Lucifer the light bringer is portrayed as the bad guy, this is reversed, its the light that guides you, out the darkness, this is even apparent in genesis, for example, God said let there be light and he saw it was good and he divided the light from the darkness, duality. i may not be explaining it well, but thats good, cause you should research yourself, cause this Rabbit hole is the only Rabbit hole, the rest are to stop you finding this one, also Perseus is Lucifer and the Serpent of the Garden of idea, brings knowledge to human, so they are more than the animal, but also of God, this is signified in the chakras with the bottom 3 representing the animal and matter, and top 3 representing, knowledge and the Father etc, thres much more to it than im rushing out to you.

if this is making you think, then you will start noticing for your self very soon, the truth once realized appears everywhere, original sin story is not just in the bible, but veiled in all Myth,it is also apparent in every sex scene in all program(ing) in hollywood, and everywhere else mind you, you will see a X cross for example either in view, or in the shape of something so not really noticeable, like a door pattern or something, the cross is the act of sex, the cross that is ancient and on heiroglyph and ancient carvings is about this same thing, its not mysterious, it is occult and hidden on purpose, the seed dies on the cross, and also gives life via great sacrifice.

the tree of life is the human body, our heads is the rootball, if you look at the anatomy of the human body and compare the brain and the sexual organs you will see the simalrities in the plant kingdom, we are like upside down flowers, when only trees inhabited they had everything a human has now, veins, eyes, a brain etc, but as you look closer you will also see the similarities with things in the brain looking like, testicles and the female egg for example, (as above so below), in the bible it talks about dying and being reborn, this is about the christic seed entering the Thalamus that is the egg in the brain

now ive read occult lit and had experience so i know a few things, but i dont do actual magic, i just meditate, the key to meditating though is achieving gnosis, and this can be done several ways, the most common is practicing meditation every day at set times, clearing your mind, closing your eyes and imagining a white cross, this is very common and the cross is a simple glyph of the first Sephiroth of the kabbalah, the kingdom the earth, and is the physical plane of the earth, after you have done this and you start to have experiences, you then create a link onto the first path towards the next sephiroth, and is used as a bridge where you will meets, Gods/Angels/Guardians etc and be Tested, this is just the start

im not there yet, i dont really try because im detoxing my body, and its too easy for me now, i want to make sure my body and mind are right before doing it, i can make things happen quite fast now and im a bit apprehensive, i can stare into space for 10 mins and see reality become..... hard to say but, like acting like waves, vibrating, i can hear vibrations, but i am highly sensitive also... so yeah its not for the faint hearted, watching your illusions being shattered, im just gona take baby steps.

if you want to go down that path, Dion Fortunes mystical Kabbalah is what im starting on, gives you instructions at the back, probably shouldnt skip to the back though

edit on 18-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

heres an interesting thought

the sexual organs are animistic and are in the lower 3 chakras
the organs that are like them in the brain are small in comparison

so if you equate the black with matter and the animal nature, the sex organs, with a little white for life
and if you liking the Brain with the light, with a little bit of black in it for
the tiny testicles and vagina like element of the brain

you can then imagine, not only the meaning of as above so below
but also the yin and yang

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join