It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 19 and Revelation 19

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i am being guided by God, my whole life aligns with the King David story, there may be many more people like me and they will be putting this message out, nothing can stop the truth coming, and those that try and stop it, they will burn
to find truth search within...

LITERALLY !!!

edit on 16-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

The Good news is those deceivers that hide this truth, when it is being relayed to me by God, will not see the end of 2023, in fact you will be lucky to see the End of this current MOON

so you best get your affairs in order

like it says in the bible

you will wish you were never born

edit on 16-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
my pictures are not showing up, when i login as guest

so i am getting shadow banned

oh well, good luck when judgement comes

Bye

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

ATS is an awesome.

I don't think pictures like the avatar ones for example necessarily show up when you lurk and are not signed in. Depending on your connection speed, the pictures even as guest can take a while to load. I think you may like it better if you practice a little more patience with yourself, unless you are violating the T&C's or ignore the mods if they suggest something to you to do with that, you should be ok.

Maybe go for a walk or chill out a little, the sky has not fallen down quite yet!
:hugs:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

ok different kind of animal

i could do a thread and put it all out there, but all im interested in now is wakening up

getting tired of all this BS, nobody hears what im saying, either ignorance is bliss

or im being laughed at and silenced

will find out soon enough

u r right, patience and all that

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I have not found ignorance to be bliss, imo. Communities like ours are a good place to express yourself and get feedback from a variety of individuals you many not find elsewhere. It is ok if you enjoy debate or like scoring points, or bringing a message out there; but I have found more fruitful to share and enjoy good company. Don't go too hard on yourself with expectations, everyone is on their own unique journey and their own unique place along the way.

I don't have much to add to your thread, other than I know it is a scary time for us. I've worried myself sick before more then a few times in the past with all the big picture changes and problems.

I am optimistic for the future, and hopeful that as long as we as individuals practice the Golden Rule, and a being the best we can be, things will turn out for the better. That's a big challenge however, when it's easier to focus on the differences then what we have in common.

edit on 16-1-2023 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammar, spelling and spacing

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Nobody is laughing at you. Many have tasted enlightenment. Existing in total bliss of the nameless. Many realizing All is One. We are but one perspective of the nameless in the realm of duality's. Our eye being His eye.

Yet your posts are from a perspective of mind. A mind that seeks absolute truth in the realm of the relative. Whatever truth you do find can only be true from certain perspectives. It cannot be true from all perspectives. The key to the tree of knowledge of good and evil is "knowledge". We learn from the duality's of good and evil. Realizing the true meaning of forgiveness in our sensations from experiencing the greatest of losses etc. So the universe exists in state of perfection for the task it needs to perform.

We cannot awaken until we have experienced all we need to experience. When that task is complete the nameless will awaken in us.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

thanks

its tough when you have nobody to talk to, constantly looking like a fool because what you say is clearly crazy to someone that is conditioned into a reality that you know to be more than what it appears.

Sometimes i get carried away and angry, but then i remember i just need to be patient and what will be will be.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

yeah the golden rule

if only we all played by that rule

perhaps One day

thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18
so lets begin at Revelation 19, chapter 11

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Rev 19:13 says “he is called by the name The Word of God.” If you don't immediately recognize who that is referring to, then I don't know what you've been reading but it isn't anything based on the most important bits in the Bible.

Who is referred to at Revelation 1:5 as “the Faithful Witness”?

Rev 1:5 (all quotations below are from the NW translation):

and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.”

Rev 3:14:

“To the angel of the congregation in La·o·di·ceʹa write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

Proverbs 8:22

Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,

The earliest of his achievements of long ago.

Who are these verses referring to? Who did God create first as the beginning of His creation, “the earliest of his achievements of long ago”?

Colossians 1:15

He [Jesus] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

Also, God’s appointed Judge is Jesus Christ. The Bible says that Jesus will “judge the living and the dead.” (2 Timothy 4:1) Jesus also leads the angels in war against Satan and his angels (demons) at Revelation 12:7-9, and again at Armageddon.
edit on 17-1-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

They wear blue in much of the world. Not white.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Funny how you skipped verse 13 in the OP. Or should I say... telling?

Let's see, what's in verse 16 that you didn't like, because you skipped that one as well:

On his outer garment, yes, on his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Ah yes, very familiar titles that are very clear as well as to who this is.
edit on 17-1-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
yeah i didnt think that one through, but i was just playing

but heres where it can fit, where was the vaccine made, in a Lab

what colurs a lab coat?, is it clean?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

wow look at you being all smarty pants haha

there are people that know occult secrets on this site shaking their heads at your ignorance

yesterday i was repenting and i sinned accidentally, and then i watched a TV program,synchronicity called and i was alerted on netflix to psalm 51, a way to cleanse myself after i sinned/spilled, but heres the deal
i have received the knowledge, i know what sin is and you dont, if i were to tell you and you were to continue sinning there is a possibility thing may go bad for you.

would you like to know what original Sin is?

now there maybe a loophole because you may actually need God/Light to give you the knowledge and not me, even though there is a possibility i could be a prophet, although i dont really want to believe that right now, seems like responsibility i dont need right now.

but i can give the knowledge to you, and you can decide to repent or not

what do you say

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

edit on 17-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

and you dont even know what a king of kings means either?

think very carefully if you want to play this game with me, i mught not know what Johns obscure revelations means... yet

but i have been given the knowledge by the Light

edit on 17-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

my pictures are not showing up, when i login as guest

so i am getting shadow banned

oh well, good luck when judgement comes

Bye

I've told you already that it's impossible to be "shadow banned" on ATS.

This isn't YouTube...

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Ok i believe you

what do you think of my pictures Showing the female reproductive system and how that very image is used in Occult symbology from Baphomet to the Chicago Bulls

those pesky Roman Catholics have demonized the female reproductive system as being the work os Satan

when in actual fact, it is God, and the Virgin is the Gnostic Sophia, the Goddess of spirit and matter

this is top secret stuff, and is hidden in plain site and veiled across the spectrum

its so simple and yet the masses cant see it

the conditioning is brilliant, dont you think

im impressed, however, there is a generation coming up that are sussing it all out

i predict what i am saying will be unveiled very soon.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

i think you are looking at the Chicago bulls logo the wrong way

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Haha, thats brilliant

much dirtier upside down

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link