It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 19 and Revelation 19

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

You posted a thread at 4:08 EST and are upset 4 hours later that no one is responding to it. Not to mention that in the 15 years I've been a member plus all of the lurking before that there have been hundreds of posts along these lines that ignore facts for personal beliefs then receive arrogant replies for saying that. So yeah.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

perhaps i am just being to sensitive!

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Maybe a little.

We all welcome people's ideas/theories/opinions. Don't feel bad because others disagree, I've enjoyed reading this thread so thank you for posting.

Btw, there is no such thing as shadow banning on ATS.

At worst threads will get Deleted, sometimes closed but there will be nothing shadowy about it. You will receive a message from the mods.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thanks, yeah because i put i little bit more time into this one i thought it may have seen more interest, but i guess the previous poster was right about this subject been done to death, not to mention most members were likely sleeping considering im guessing most are American

edit on 16-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Sorry, but I have never considered a doctor to be "righteous." Educated, sure, helpful, of course, but not righteous. I think you're a bit confused as to what righteousness implies. If one is themselves righteous (contrast to living under the righteousness of another), that person will never make a mistake. Trust me, doctors make a LOT of mistakes. They're human, just like you and I.

Righteousness also, in the Biblical context, implies right-standing with God. I know many doctors who do not fall into this category. An atheist doctor (and there are many of those) simply cannot be considered righteous as the term is used in the Bible.

I commend you for looking into Biblical prophesy, but I think you're reading things in that aren't there. Don't forget that Revelation 19:13 and 19:16 state pretty clearly who the person in white is.

Also, ATS is not going to jump when you post a thread. Some are a hit; others aren't. I just happened to be awake when you posted; few people are. Over the years, I have posted a lot of threads... some were popular and received a lot of attention; most did not; some never made it past the first page. I don't think I ever gave up on a thread in the first 24 hours, though.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
My father also believe they're the most sinful ones. Those lads in white. From doctors, nurses, to priest.

Well, for doctors they are educated to be that way. It's their modes of function. To be insensitive and not get real attachment towards their patients.

As for priest. I do believe there's discrepancy to Catholicism and Righteousness.
Again, they were educated to be that way.

All I'm saying is you can demonize anyone as long as it fits your narrative or serves your life purpose.
None is the wiser. Everything falls into place. Just like how snitches prefer hominid that has tools over hominids that sits all day in front of a computer. hominids that gives birth to offspring versus hominids that has none at all.
God plays all the nitty gritty details to play his purpose in life.
He doesn't care if you're righteous. If you're in his way you're dead.
That's all it is about God and Life. There's no in-between.
You're just either a cocksucker that tries to block that way or you're an obedient follower that says yes to everything that God says. Such is Life my friend.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

maybe it all doesnt fit but the things i highlighted are quite interesting and do fit, i personally dont know any doctors because i dont go to doctors, but on further investigation it does look if i post about Biden or Trump thats where most of the interest lies, fair enough im just not interested in politics

thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Unfortunately I am at that period of life where I have to interact with doctors a lot more than I like. But the ottom line is, they are all human. That applies to every profession.

If prophecy fits, it must fit exactly. If it only fits one portion of the prophesy and not the rest, it doesn't fit any of it. Prophecy is not a'la carte.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I dont know ive never actually communicated with God, i have had experience with light, but i dnt call that God, i just call it light until i can figure out what it IS, but if i ever get to meet another level of consciousness that claims to be my God i would like to think i wouldnt bow to it, i would say prove it.

but this what Google says about righteousness

Righteousness is the quality or state of being morally correct and justifiable. It can be considered synonymous with "rightness" or being "upright". It can be found in Indian religions and Abrahamic traditions, among other religions, as a theological concept.

so what is righteousness to God...

if we look at the Wheats and the Tares and say they are talking about humans that are sinful and ones who are not, then would it be justifiable if Doctors under the obstructions of a divine plan set about on injecting those sinners with a poison that would kill them. what makes murder justifiable? because the time of the harvest in the bible and the amount of people that die because God says so is ALOT... and all because its time for a reset.
we are talking about justifiable actions, and that according to God is a multitude of things, including working on days you shouldnt, eating pork, you know things that most people do

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

it was hard enough getting the bits that fit to fit, it is really obscure, maybe i should try harder, but to be honest some of it may not even be relatable anymore, maybe 2000 years ago it would have been much easier.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

the white horse & rider of Rev 19:11
is nothing like the white horse & rider of Rev 6:2

Rev 19 --- rider has many 'crowns'
Rev 6 ---- rider has one 'crown'

co·ro·na
[kəˈrōnə]

NOUN

ASTRONOMY
the rarefied gaseous envelope of the sun and other stars. The sun's corona is normally visible only during a total solar eclipse, when it is seen as an irregularly shaped pearly glow surrounding the darkened disk of the moon.

ANATOMY
a part of the body resembling or likened to a crown.

almost instantly when CV corona-virus impacted humanity i thought to myself...hmmm
viral labs doing bio war agents is the white horse/rider of the apocalypse era & transhumanism/genetic chimeras/corrupt DNA, leading to mark-name-number in hand or forehead
Fauci or another leader of the Union of Independent Bio-weapon labs world-wide is the Rev 6 'white clothed rider' who rides fort to conquer and establish the 10 member bio-weapon Union which is destined to hold the nuclear armed old-world-order hostage as the Reset is established contrary to central-bankers, et al
Rev 6 rider has 'bow' but no quiver of arrows as ammunition to project power...

food-for-the flock
edit on th31167389148316512023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I dont know ive never actually communicated with God, i have had experience with light, but i dnt call that God, i just call it light until i can figure out what it IS, but if i ever get to meet another level of consciousness that claims to be my God i would like to think i wouldnt bow to it, i would say prove it.

And there is your problem. The Bible is in plain (if old) English, so that it can be read by anyone. But to understand it requires Divine guidance. If one does not know God, does not accept God, the deeper meanings in the Bible are hidden to them.

God will never "claim to be your God." He doesn't do that. He doesn't have to; He is God. You make the decision whether or not to listen to Him. There is also no light except for God. If you are not acknowledging it as from God, you are not following light... you are following darkness which is lying to you.

I'm going to make two suggestions if you are interested in continuing the path you seem to be toying with following:
  • Read the Bible. All the Bible. Thoroughly. And not just Revelation... one cannot understand Revelation without knowing the rest of the story. I actually don't recommend to new Christians that they even read Revelation at first, because it tends to scare and confuse people. Start with Genesis (you can gloss over the "begats" at first) and work your way through. It all builds on a foundation laid down by other books.

• If you want to know what the original scriptures said (as opposed to the translations), get a copy of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance (or use it online; Blue Letter Bible is the site I tend to use; just click the "tools" beside the verse and it will give you Strong's info for every word) and try to re-interpret each verse word for word. There are many mistranslations in the Bible. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, but the translations are often of man, not God. Man tends to not get it exactly right.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Im not saying the messages i got werent from God, the message explained Original sin and redemption in a simple Glyph. the letter Yod in the 6 position rotating to the 9 position, you could say two fish, from going down to going up, now that is a revelation, But God to me is ineffable, indescribable, was the light a message from God, i think so, but i am also aware that i could be getting led into a false sense of security

it even says test every spirit... and i am beloved because thats what my name means, so i test it, the light has shown me truths, i want it to be God, but i believe that God also wants me to test everything and not be led into the wrong path by those that which to deceive me

biblegateway

4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

it was Light, Gods light perhaps, but i am also aware that there is Lucifers Light, and Fake light, and there is even a type of Light i have not been able to Gaze upon because it was frightening and couldnt even raise my head to look at it, also when i was a boy lightning struck a metal road covering close to me, was that God, you could say everything is God.

Light guides me regardless, and i follow

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

they call it RE SET for a reason you know

why not say a new Sunrise

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I see you're aware that there are many parables in the Bible but are you aware of the reason why? Let me tell you that story.

My personal theory is that back in the 1st century AD the plan was different at the time. Originally Jesus Christ was sent to the Jews. As Matthew 10 verses 5-7 state his disciples were to go to the lost sheep of Israel. Not to the Gentiles at that time. But then in chap. 12 he hints at a terrible future with verses 38 to 42 with the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he condemns the current generation of Israel as being evil. And a detail here. Bible verses can have multiple meanings. And if Jesus Christ is the Lord then verse 40 there and the 3 days need to be looked at in light of 2nd Peter 3-8 which tells us those days are 1000 year periods of time. The 2nd meaning of that verse is Jesus Christ was to be away for 3000 years.

Then we get to chap. 13 and then Jesus starts talking in parables. And in verse 10 the disciples ask him why the parables? And his response is in verse 11 to 52. But here's the highlights.

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

This is referring back to Isaiah 6. Jesus is comparing himself with Isaiah and telling them that a curse had been levied on Israel. And then in chap 17 he tells them why Israel was cursed.

10And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

This is a repeat of what he said of John the Baptist in chap 11.

Continued.....

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

And what's above is the reason why Jesus Christ started talking in parables. In killing John the Baptist they had triggered a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. And in Malachi 4 you see the prediction and warning about it.

5Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And since I have done the work I discovered the details of the curse in the book of Hosea. It is contained in the day of Jezreel prophecy which covers most of the book. But the most important verse here to know is verses 6-1 and 6-2 and the 3 days.

1Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

3 days or 3000 years again. Verse 40 of Matthew 12 appears to be a direct reference to Hosea 6-2. And what Hosea is telling us is that Israel was to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus curse followed by the 1000 year "day of Jezreel".

And this is the reason for the parables. There's a curse running. Best guess is there's 10 years left in it as of right now.

And to go back to the plan I hinted at earlier my theory is that the death of John the Baptist was unexpected. He was supposed to live and be there as one of the branches of Zechariah. The Lord has two personal assistants or "branches" and all three were supposed to be present when he went to the temple and drove out the moneychangers. But he went alone and you know the rest from history.

But my theory is that there was originally a plan A that was supposed to be followed. but with the imposition of the curse a plan B was implemented instead. And plan B is a kludge or a workaround. It works but it's not pretty. A 2000 year workaround to get back to the original destination. But it makes me wonder where we would be if plan A had gone through.

edit on 16-1-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

you have to understand i have never believed the Bible, or the story of Christ, all i have searched for is truth, and have had visions of flashes of light since age 9, i had a vision on 2020 that showed me the truth, after that i found this book, which i found a bit fanatical but Wow, it was like what my vision told me and after i read the first 2 chapters i knew what my vision meant, and all the symbology throughout history, the truth is simple
read the first 2 chapters...link

and then i seen that it was popping up everywhere, its being released now dont believe me watch these videos with an open mind, but throw your beliefs to the wind beforehand, i promise you this will make you cry

Jesus Christ Is Alive in US all, Jesus is the life force energy, he is CHI, he is the Yin and Yang

be prepared, the truth is coming and so is tribulation, you have to know this knowledge if you want to be here for the new age

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

do you know why they say the GOAT

because we were all created in the Womb

and all matter came from the divine mother

i give the greatest secrets in history, and it gets 5 flags

please wake up

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I can tell you what it all means, and here is the thing, Hollywood, Musicians the MSM, they have been throwing it in your face since Micky Mouse et al at least

they are laughing at yous because the truth is so simple

why has every sex scene got a cross in it, because the cross like the downward facing sword represents the sex act, Original Sin made every human being, christ died on the cross, and the only way to redemption is through christ, raising the seed to the most high, the Thalamus in the brain is the Egg thats above, as above so below is about the brain and the sex organs FACT

the Largest cell in the human body is the female egg, the smallest is the seed of life, the spermatozoon

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join