It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are Now At Least FIVE Formal Investigations into Alleged BIDEN Family Criminal Activities.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: jerryznv
a reply to: carewemust

Well done! Thank you for putting this together!

It is going to be difficult to follow for the normal folks and this is awesome!

It is time for him to step down and I honestly think that is in the very near future!

Thanks. I felt this thread was needed due to 2 new investigations being added to the mix. I hope they all share what they learn with each other (as much as possible), to minimize duplicating efforts.

TOP SECRET
The public will NOT know much about the truth what took place and if you think attorneys are the ones to get the files, think FBI and then we are on the same page.

The liberal news media (MSNBC and CNN) say they are able to keep track of what Special Counsels and Grand Jury's are doing, by monitoring subpoenaed WITNESSES and DOCUMENTS.

Are there any members here with access to the Chicago court system? I'm dying to know what U.S. attorney JOHN LAUSCH (www.cbsnews.com...) did during his 45 days of investigating Joe Biden.

SOMETHING made him have a "HOLY CRAP!" moment, and tell AG Garland that a Special Counsel-Prosecutor needed to take over the investigation of VP Joe Biden taking Top Secret/SCI documents from secure facilities and doing (????) with them.

edit on 1/13/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

He isn't fulfilling his oath NOW.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

If President Biden wants what's best for America and Americans, he should step down now.

With this many investigations targeting him and his family, it will be difficult, and often impossible, for him to stay focused on fulfilling his OATH to the American public.

-CareWeMust

Not only The American Public.

The entire World.

Just imagine what World Leaders think about Biden and the United States as a whole right now !

We are witnessing a massive security breach 😧

Glad you posted this.

Japan now is expanding its military capabilities.
Keep this in mind also: Rahm Emanuel was confirmed in a bipartisan vote as the 31st United States Ambassador to Japan on December 18, 2021.
Previously, Ambassador Emanuel was the 55th Mayor of the City of Chicago, a position he held until May 2019. During that time, he made the critical choices necessary to secure Chicago’s future as a Black capital. black may mean a "stain".

Ambassador Emanuel graduated from Sarah Lawrence College in 1981 and received a Master’s Degree in Speech and Communication from Northwestern University in 1985.

It's been quiet here.
As he spoke here in Japan. , I firmly believe that what we build in partnership with Japan over the next three years will determine our posture over the next 30 years in the Indo-Pacific region. Together, the United States and Japan will ensure our mutual defense, we will create opportunity for our people, and we will stand up for our shared values. Right, that is why Japan is in a Pre-Depression today.

I don't think anyone here really has much faith in jb leadship when it comes to protecting here. You know China really doesn't like Japan and is using their technology to make Japan as their economic slaves. Recently Japan has ask Japanese companies to return to Japan.
edit on 0100000046572023-01-13T19:57:46-06:00574601pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000038582023-01-13T19:58:38-06:00583801pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000050592023-01-13T19:59:50-06:00595001pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

He isn't fulfilling his oath NOW.

As long as Joe keeps us from being taken over, or blown up, he's doing what Democrats elected him to do. No?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I am happy that they are going to look up the Biden criminal family’s asses but Republicans in the house should start investigations on every Demgenerate that wasted this country’s money and time on investigating Trump for nonexistent, made up crimes for 6 years.
Start with their finances to see where all their money is being laundered from.
The Democratic Party is such a corrupt organization, the RICO charges on all of them should be very easy to prove.

The dim party's leader, Joe Biden, has built 40 years worth of illegal conduits and criminal associations. You start with THE BIG GUY and work your way out. Follow the money and find those who want to save their own skin, at all costs.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I wonder if Rahm Emanuel even speaks Japanese ?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

OK, I hate to point this out, but, the Dem MSM, controls, defines, "reality". Put another way, if Biden held up a bank at gunpoint, you might think him guilty of armed robbery. If CNN characterizes it as a mere withdrawal of funds, its only just a withdrawal of funds. Full stop, end of story.

Please stop deluding yourself, nothing will ever come of any of this. These investigations are pure posturing by the GOP. They know nothing will come of them.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

OK, I hate to point this out, but, the Dem MSM, controls, defines, "reality". Put another way, if Biden held up a bank at gunpoint, you might think him guilty of armed robbery. If CNN characterizes it as a mere withdrawal of funds, its only just a withdrawal of funds. Full stop, end of story.

Please stop deluding yourself, nothing will ever come of any of this. These investigations are pure posturing by the GOP. They know nothing will come of them.

I tend to agree with you. As I mentioned before, Hillary is the perfect example.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

He is not protecting the country from foreign invasion, so he has already broken his oath.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Thank you for making a thread and getting oh so excited.
Now I know how all this will turn out.
Your salty tears.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Thank you for making a thread and getting oh so excited.
Your salty tears.

At least the real criminals are getting looked at now.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Looking at your track record on predictions, this is very good news for us.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

five investigations that will go.

nowhere.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Oh ya and what would that be?
I don't make predictions.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Hillary, precisely. Which of course brings up the issue of the "Justice" Dept., and the FBI. And we all can see who they really work for.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Funny.

They are calling them reviews, not investigations.

Regardless, i dont trust any of them to do anything resembling law or justice

completely agree with you Jin, It is anyone's guess at this point but I think the Dems had this planned since before his election.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 1couple

Well, the bidens lawyers found the docs on Nov2...before the elections.

Why were they looking?
Why did they wait so long to inform the public?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OMG!

this is worse than
jan 6!

i have a feeling this ain't over..

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cryptix

five investigations that will go.

nowhere.

I hope you're open-minded enough to understand when the investigations are going SOMEWHERE.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: 1couple

Well, the bidens lawyers found the docs on Nov2...before the elections.

Why were they looking?
Why did they wait so long to inform the public?

I noticed this morning how CNN was calling it the "review" of Joe Biden's handling of classified documents.

When the GOP investigations get revved up, we'll be hearing that word, INVESTIGATION, much more frequently.

My guess, based on what Donald Trump repeatedly said after corrupt FBI agents raided his home, is that Donald Trump caused the National Archive to review its inventory and figure out that some of the documents Joe Biden removed from 2009 thru 2016, were still out in the wild.

What I don't understand is WHY the Attorney's/DOJ made the public aware of this? They didn't have to. Nobody outside of their own little circle would have known Biden violated National Security rules, if they had handled this internally....like so many other "embarrassments" are.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join