It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are Now At Least FIVE Formal Investigations into Alleged BIDEN Family Criminal Activities.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Friday, January 13, 2023

Last week, the News Media (NBC & CNN) gloated, "Compared to Donald Trump, none of the investigations into the Biden family are 'criminal' in nature".

I don't think they can legitimately and accurately make that claim today, Because...

1.) Yesterday, Attorney General Garland appointed a SPECIAL COUNSEL PROSECUTOR to investigate President JOE BIDEN, because a preliminary investigation by a District Attorney in Chicago, indicated that Joe Biden possibly committed Federal Crimes in connection with TOP SECRET documents found at his foundation think-tank, and in his home garage.

Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Thursday he had appointed former Maryland US Attorney Robert Hur as a special counsel to investigate how classified documents ended up at an office President Biden used at his namesake think tank in Washington, DC, as well as at his home in Delaware.
Source: nypost.com...

2.) Today, the Congressional House JUDICIARY Committee Opened an Investigation into Biden and the DOJ, pertaining to the Top Secret Documents Vice President Biden removed from Government-approved secure areas.

EXCLUSIVE: Jim Jordan's first investigation as chairman of the House Judiciary Committee will examine President Biden's "mishandling" of classified documents and the Justice Department's investigation.

The investigation led by Jordan, R-Ohio, comes one day after Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel to examine the matter, former U.S. attorney Robert Hur.

Jordan is questioning the alleged concealment of information by the DOJ, as the White House admitted that the first batch of documents at the Penn Biden Center were discovered days before the 2022 midterm elections, but were not disclosed publicly until January.

"We are conducting oversight of the Justice Department’s actions with respect to former Vice President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents, including the apparently unauthorized possession of classified material at a Washington, D.C., private office and in the garage of his Wilmington, Delaware, residence," Jordan and Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., wrote in a letter sent Friday to Garland.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

I think we can NOW ACCURATELY SAY Joe Biden is under CRIMINAL investigation. Right?

In addition to the most recent developments outlined above...

3.) Hunter Biden is being investigated by the FBI for TAX and GUN violations.
Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

4.) The U.S. Senate and DOJ are investigating Hunter Biden and Joe Biden for International Money Laundering.
Source A:www.grassley.senate.gov...
-and-
Source B: www.grassley.senate.gov... siness-arrangements

5.) The House OVERSIGHT Committee has set up a website for the public to keep track of what's being uncovered by THEIR investigation into the Biden Family. It will be ramped up to an even higher intensity now that Republicans are in charge.
and
Interim Report issued 11.17.2022: oversight.house.gov...

If President Biden wants what's best for America and Americans, he should step down now.

With this many investigations targeting him and his family, it will be difficult, and often impossible, for him to stay focused on fulfilling his OATH to the American public.

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/13/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Funny.

They are calling them reviews, not investigations.

Regardless, i dont trust any of them to do anything resembling law or justice

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well done! Thank you for putting this together!

It is going to be difficult to follow for the normal folks and this is awesome!

It is time for him to step down and I honestly think that is in the very near future!

edit on 13-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I'm actually fine with Joe stepping down, rather than trying to ride out the final years of this term and not going for another.

Bring on Klamala for the fill. One idiot for another.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
We'll see what happens.

I have zero confidence in Garland doing anything other than what he's told.

His actions have proven him a corrupt scumbag.

And I don't really have any confidence in McCarthy either.

Same with McCarthy, we'll see if he's gotten aboard the America First train.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Funny.

They are calling them reviews, not investigations.

Regardless, i dont trust any of them to do anything resembling law or justice

Have you yet heard of any news outlet referring to the Special Counsel investigation of Joe Biden as "criminal"?

I haven't.

On the other hand, the aholes go out of their way to label all Trump investigations as "criminal".

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Were you expecting standards and equal application?

I regret to inform you......
edit on 13-1-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

It is time for him to step down and I honestly think that is in the very near future!

Thanks. I felt this thread was needed due to 2 new investigations being added to the mix. I hope they all share what they learn with each other (as much as possible), to minimize duplicating efforts.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm actually fine with Joe stepping down, rather than trying to ride out the final years of this term and not going for another.

NO, ONE ANTI-AMERICAN AFTER ANOTHER

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Rules Are For Thee, Not The DNC.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The extra pressure will cause Joe's mental acuity to deteriorate even faster. He will have no choice but to step down.

My primary hope at this point is that Hunter knows what his dad knows.

Joe will not be mentally fit to testify at some point in the near future.

edit on 1/13/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: jerryznv

Thanks. I felt this thread was needed due to 2 new investigations being added to the mix. I hope they all share what they learn with each other (as much as possible), to minimize duplicating efforts.

TOP SECRET
The public will NOT know much about the truth what took place and if you think attorneys are the ones to get the files, think FBI and then we are on the same page.
edit on 0100000039112023-01-13T18:11:39-06:00113901pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Maybe this will be the catalyst that wakes some people up.

Let’s see, they spent 10’s of millions on the Trump investigations - to come out with basically nothing.

For Biden’s investigations, they will spend less than a quarter of that. They will come up with some dirt - and do nothing about it.

What’s the freaking point of these BS investigations anyways….. Oh yeah, it’s theater for the useless eaters.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I am happy that they are going to look up the Biden criminal family’s asses but Republicans in the house should start investigations on every Demgenerate that wasted this country’s money and time on investigating Trump for nonexistent, made up crimes for 6 years.
Start with their finances to see where all their money is being laundered from.
The Democratic Party is such a corrupt organization, the RICO charges on all of them should be very easy to prove.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
We'll see what happens.

I have zero confidence in Garland doing anything other than what he's told.

His actions have proven him a corrupt scumbag.

And I don't really have any confidence in McCarthy either.

Same with McCarthy, we'll see if he's gotten aboard the America First train.

Re: www.foxnews.com...

As the above article verifies, the U.S. House Judiciary Committee, led by James Jordan, will be staying on Garland...watching him like a hawk.

(Those who are not familiar with what the HOUSE can do to Garland, see: www.congress.gov... )

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Rules Are For Thee, Not The DNC.

For many Republicans, it will be hard to believe that JUSTICE is actually being administered to the Biden family, when it reaches that point.

Just like it's hard for many Republicans to believe that Kevin McCarthy REALLY IS EJECTING Adam Schiff, Omar, and Swalwell from committees they've served on (or chaired) for years.

Speaker McCarthy is giving them the boot: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
When they have to fight for every bit of pertinent information I can see this dragging on till Biden's term is over, but I can't see what ever brain support drugs they have him on working much longer. He seems to bee rapidly loosing more and more control of his emotions and his angry outbursts aren't a very good look.

Maybe they can eliminate all public speaking and just show him riding his bike.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If President Biden wants what's best for America and Americans, he should step down now.

With this many investigations targeting him and his family, it will be difficult, and often impossible, for him to stay focused on fulfilling his OATH to the American public.

-CareWeMust

Not only The American Public.

The entire World.

Just imagine what World Leaders think about Biden and the United States as a whole right now !

We are witnessing a massive security breach 😧

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I will believe it when I see it.

Hillary was caught red handed with a freeking unauthorized server at her residence, defied court orders to not delete data, smashed cell phones of her crew with hammers and laughs about it.

Prosecution is only for the "non-chosen" people. If you are a high ranking member of the DNC, you have a get out of jail free card.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Nothing will happen except a year from now we will be arguing here on ATS that Biden had x number of investigations and Trump had y number of investigations.

Hope I am wrong... but who exactly is gonna go after him except the slim Republican majority.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join