It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a 2024 elections forum? Why hasn't Trump done much since his Presidential announcement?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm all in for Trump, at least for now. I was in 2016, and 2020. 2024, I'm still an avid supporter, though I disagree with many of his views and the way he speaks, I wish his tweets could be filtered through his lawyers before posting...

Besides that, his policies have either held up, or shown to be more effective, and he got a lot more done than what he will ever get credit for (which according to MSM, is essentially zero credit and 100% guilty of everything).

But why so quiet lately? He hasn't really left Florida, Mar-A-Lago, or Trump backed/owned assets. Is his support dwindling, did the last rally he hold prove to be a disappointing factor in future rallies, what is the hold up?

I assume only Trump and his inner circle know, but probably only the man himself. Don't quite get it. It's still very early in the game, but he's not one that sits around.

I'd like to see him out there, fighting for our country, moving forward, I don't think 2020 can be reversed, but it can potentially be ruled fraudulent if a court of law ever accepts such a motion. But for now, I'd like to see the guy not act like a used car sales man and be more like Trump of 2016.

edit on 10-1-2023 by yaquii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yaquii

It's way too early. We're almost a full year out from the first primaries.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's never too early to fight. He announced early.

originally posted by: ketsuko

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

He was extremely active endorsing and renouncing Candidates for the 2022 elections, and he was very very active last week with The Speaker thing. He did pretty well with his endorsements. 😎

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yaquii

Many millions are spent on a candidates campaign. The one who spends the most wins as a rule, unless they're far more despised than the out-of-touch politicians even realize.

D.J. Trump's 94 million won over Hillary's 1.2 Billion campaign spending because people didn't vote FOR her, they voted AGAINST her.
I had to declare a party in order to vote in the primaries in my state, which I did in 2016 - just because I was terrified of what Hillary would do to the country. She seems like a truly evil, black-hearted person, IMO.

You can bet billions- if not trillions- are being amassed by the party intent on winning BAMN.
edit on 200000066America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sadly, from what I can feel about the current craziness going on in the States, one would have to be a fair and just "Dictator" to bring back some sanity. But I think for the most part ( drug, alcohol, homeless, under-employed people, housing cost that is totally unreal these days, food inflation prices, one leader just can't turn the clock back to a common sense of normal thinking).
But, we need to have hope for today and tomorrow and beyond that the sun will shine in our lives and not get continuously burnt by the stupidity of the current leaderships nationwide .

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That could be. Would like to see more physical support from Trump, not just tweets on Truth Social.

A rally, interviews, something presidential, not sales-pitched or past tense.

originally posted by: nugget1

Many millions are spent on a candidates campaign. The one who spends the most wins as a rule, unless they're far more despised than the out-of-touch politicians even realize.

D.J. Trump's 94 million won over Hillary's 1.2 Billion campaign spending because people didn't vote FOR her, they voted AGAINST her.
I had to declare a party in order to vote in the primaries in my state, which I did in 2016 - just because I was terrified of what Hillary would do to the country. She seems like a truly evil, black-hearted person, IMO.

You can bet billions- if not trillions- are being amassed by the party intent on winning BAMN.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Is there a 2024 elections forum? Why hasn't Trump done much since his Presidential announcement?

What are you talking about. He just recently demonstrated that he is a moron or part of the swamp himself since he doesn't learn from his mistakes and once again is backing swamp like McCarthy.

Trump needs to STFU and step a side and let Desantis or Rand Paul take over.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Is his support dwindling,

That's what it looks like to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That could be. Would like to see more physical support from Trump, not just tweets on Truth Social.

The only coverage Trump can get on MSM or social media is negative. You'll need to get Truth Social or Twitter if you want to hear from Trump; nobody else is allowing him air time.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The only coverage Trump can get on MSM or social media is negative. You'll need to get Truth Social or Twitter if you want to hear from Trump; nobody else is allowing him air time.

Twitter allowed him back . Also Trump isn't doing himself any favors backing swamp creatures like Rubio and Mccarthy.

clearly he hasn't learned a damn thing after stacking his administration full with swamp creatures that not only certified bidens win but also hid hunters bidens laptop , killed off Epstein under their control , and only prosecuted real whistleblowers like Assange, snowden, and even went along with the MSM narratives like Seth Rich

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If you're on his email list like I am, you'll have an in-box full of stuff. He hasn't decided on a rally place yet, but he's sent out several emails asking where it should be (but you have to give a donation to actually vote for a place.)

You'll also see emails full of his talking points. I copied and pasted what I thought might be his main talking points. They seem to change depending on what's on his mind. And selling calendars, flags (most recently), a "chance" to win a trip to Mar-a-Lago, certificates, things like this. It's all boiler-plate stuff, except for the rants.

His absence and apparent lack of enthusiasm has been noted. Speculation among the mainstream press and liberals is that he's busy with the lawsuits (all of them) and that he's starting to get frantic as his impact wanes. They believe that (emotionally) he's in a very bad place and there are some anecdotes that suggest this is true.

Don Jr seems to be the active one.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Trump's 15 mins of fame is over.

He will not be re-elected due to his big mouth.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Presumably it’ll be updated closer to the time.

Trump’s 2024 run isn’t serious and is just a scam to milk money from his remaining supporters.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Trump only declared his candidacy in the hopes it would shield him from prosecution.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm on his mailing lists, RNC, Trump Hotels, etc, as well as the other side. I'm not interested in Trump hotel package discounts, Trump Winery, or things like that (self promotion). I see what he posts on Truth Social, and if you've ever looked, it's too much. Every now and then Trump will hit on something, but too many posts are non-sensical, blasts from the past, not much about current events, mostly about his past, border policies, and 2020 election. I think he needs to pivot from this and move on.

MSM has no problem promoting Trump, but in a negative light. I read nobody really showed or seemed to care about his NYE invite to the media/press. If the rumours are true that his support is dwindling, he does not seem to be doing much about it, at least at the moment.

Someone else will seize on this if Trump continues to stay quiet. So, that has my attention, as I'd like to see the Trump of 2016 come back to life. Perhaps that is gone, too.

originally posted by: interupt42

Twitter allowed him back . Also Trump isn't doing himself any favors backing swamp creatures like Rubio and Mccarthy.

clearly he hasn't learned a damn thing after stacking his administration full with swamp creatures that not only certified bidens win but also hid hunters bidens laptop , killed off Epstein under their control , and only prosecuted real whistleblowers like Assange, snowden, and even went along with the MSM narratives like Seth Rich

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

MSM has no problem promoting Trump, but in a negative light.

He attacks them all the time... and then when nobody shows up to cover him, he attacks them for not showing up. At this point, I think the only ones covering him are almost in the realm of gossip column fodder - on both sides of the fence. One group takes his words for an announcement of an imminent release of krakens and the other takes these same words as evidence of mental deterioration.

The more informative news organizations seem to take a look at his antics and say "meh. We've got better stories to cover" and don't cover him.

If the rumours are true that his support is dwindling, he does not seem to be doing much about it, at least at the moment.

Completely agree. I do think some of his base are walking away (and sometimes literally) because he's not moving on. I'm not sure how much the January insurrection and legal issues have impacted those who voted him, though I have read things from people who said this was a final straw for them.

Not as many politicians are showing up in Florida to court him.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That's a good point. I think the NFT thing kind of burned him as far as the media coverage goes, even though they netted Trump over a million bucks.

The irony! Sometimes I wonder if that was a deliberate troll, but I don't think it helped his run for Presidency.

originally posted by: Byrd

MSM has no problem promoting Trump, but in a negative light.

He attacks them all the time... and then when nobody shows up to cover him, he attacks them for not showing up. At this point, I think the only ones covering him are almost in the realm of gossip column fodder - on both sides of the fence. One group takes his words for an announcement of an imminent release of krakens and the other takes these same words as evidence of mental deterioration.

The more informative news organizations seem to take a look at his antics and say "meh. We've got better stories to cover" and don't cover him.

If the rumours are true that his support is dwindling, he does not seem to be doing much about it, at least at the moment.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Most Undecided people make up their mind in the last 3 months before an election.
edit on 1/11/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
We're still two years out

Even before his announcement, he's been doing all kinds of things, it just isn't reported by mainstream.

His NFT bid that people laughed at netted him MILLIONS within 24hrs, literally pioneering the first ever Political NFT, lmfao.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join