It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a 2024 elections forum? Why hasn't Trump done much since his Presidential announcement?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Like what? I see some interviews and short speeches. Nothing impressive.

Trump definite made bank on the NFTs which I think irritated some journalists and MSM outlets. Good for him but I didn’t consider that to be a big announcement to follow his 2024 presidential bid.

Would like to see more. He has his own platform and can certainly self promote, live stream and broadcast speeches, rallies, and anything else without censorship.

If it isn’t presidential, I think it’s important to indicate so, even though the NFT was a successful venture, it’s not what most expected.

He also has the raid video. That’d be interesting to see.

Truth Social peaked and has sort of fizzled a bit. So has DWAC.

The android app for Truth Social is or was just a redirect to open up the site in Chrome. Don’t really consider that an app, not sure why they released it.

The iOS version works well, but they’ve never answered any support questions I have.

originally posted by: Arnie123
We're still two years out

Even before his announcement, he's been doing all kinds of things, it just isn't reported by mainstream.

His NFT bid that people laughed at netted him MILLIONS within 24hrs, literally pioneering the first ever Political NFT, lmfao.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: yaquii

There may not be a 2024 Election forum on ATS if it's just Biden vs Trump, and Joe Biden's election fraud organization has been dismantled.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: yaquii
I'm on his mailing lists, RNC, Trump Hotels, etc, as well as the other side. I'm not interested in Trump hotel package discounts, Trump Winery, or things like that (self promotion). I see what he posts on Truth Social, and if you've ever looked, it's too much. Every now and then Trump will hit on something, but too many posts are non-sensical, blasts from the past, not much about current events, mostly about his past, border policies, and 2020 election. I think he needs to pivot from this and move on.

MSM has no problem promoting Trump, but in a negative light. I read nobody really showed or seemed to care about his NYE invite to the media/press. If the rumours are true that his support is dwindling, he does not seem to be doing much about it, at least at the moment.

Someone else will seize on this if Trump continues to stay quiet. So, that has my attention, as I'd like to see the Trump of 2016 come back to life. Perhaps that is gone, too.

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: nugget1

That could be. Would like to see more physical support from Trump, not just tweets on Truth Social.

A rally, interviews, something presidential, not sales-pitched or past tense.

originally posted by: nugget1

It's never too early to fight. He announced early.

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: yaquii

The only coverage Trump can get on MSM or social media is negative. You'll need to get Truth Social or Twitter if you want to hear from Trump; nobody else is allowing him air time.

Twitter allowed him back . Also Trump isn't doing himself any favors backing swamp creatures like Rubio and Mccarthy.

clearly he hasn't learned a damn thing after stacking his administration full with swamp creatures that not only certified bidens win but also hid hunters bidens laptop , killed off Epstein under their control , and only prosecuted real whistleblowers like Assange, snowden, and even went along with the MSM narratives like Seth Rich

i'm thinking he
might be watching the new people first for a while.

if the house hadn't changed he might have been more vocal.

besides, there is no way to tell who is running in 24 on either side..

so he's just going to take it slow, that's what i'd do.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
where the hell is my reply?

basically he is waiting.

there is him and a possible joe run. anyone else?

a new house speaker.

so it's ok.

a good tactic i think.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

South Carolina will be candidate Trump's first public event to start off the new year.

Source: www.politico.com...

Taking it right to Joe Biden, who says South Carolina will be the first state for Democrat primaries.

The first state for Dems will no longer be Iowa.

edit on 1/12/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ahh, hooray!

"Trump prepares to open next phase of 2024 campaign in South Carolina"

If it were me, I'd kick off my campaign in Fulton County, Georgia!

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: sarahvital

South Carolina will be candidate Trump's first public event to start off the new year.

Source: www.politico.com...

Taking it right to Joe Biden, who says South Carolina will be the first state for Democrat primaries.

The first state for Dems will no longer be Iowa.

edit on 12-1-2023 by yaquii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It's ridiculous ATS doesn't have a 2024 election forum yet. It's 2023 and they think it's too early.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightSeeker
It's ridiculous ATS doesn't have a 2024 election forum yet. It's 2023 and they think it's too early.

Trump didn't think it was too early either. Still no contenders.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
April 15, 2023

Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin decides to NOT seek the 2024 Republican nomination for President.

Given the nature of the club plan, we can probably expect to see the field thin much faster as it gets closer to Ron DeSantis launch date.

The South Carolina folks (Haley and Scott) will remain, and Asa Hutchinson is likely to hang out as the club player for Iowa, but pulling the other noise away from DeSantis will be a priority. Also, no one will enter the contest after DeSantis.

With Trump surging, Team RdS needs every part of their 20% to remain as the floor. The Big Club handlers can’t afford the optics of Ron DeSantis polling dropping further because it will make his pre-planned entry look weak and more transparent. As such, Youngkin taps out before he reaches the ring.
See the graphic of who's in/out: theconservativetreehouse.com...-245625

NOW would be a good time for a 2024 Elections forum?

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It seems all they did in the past was change the name of the Forum.

"2020 us elections" (current name) has some topics from years ago.

Maybe ask Mods? 👍

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
We're still two years out

Even before his announcement, he's been doing all kinds of things, it just isn't reported by mainstream.

His NFT bid that people laughed at netted him MILLIONS within 24hrs, literally pioneering the first ever Political NFT, lmfao.

I believe that is part of the problem. It looks like he would do anything for money. He comes across as a gritter, untrustworthy and a joke. You are not the only one laughing their arse off, but they are laughing at him, not with him.

Personally, I have not seen any potential runner that I am crazy about. I would like to see anyone that has held an office on Capitol Hill removed, and that no one would be allowed to do more than two terms, ever.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

It seems all they did in the past was change the name of the Forum.

"2020 us elections" (current name) has some topics from years ago.

Maybe ask Mods? 👍

No kidding? I suppose changing the name would be the smartest, wisest thing to do. Since over time, you'd end up with 50 Presidential Election forums.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join