It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sphinx

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Thanks for your detailed response Byrd.

I personally doubt I would be allowed to just ask the Antiquities posse for access on ‘fringe’ theories.
You do know Graham Hancock is banned from Egypt too, right?! His opinions have certainly got him in trouble , stemming from his disputes with Hawass about an older civilisation ( since then , this is emerging through the Tas Tepeler sites ) and his other questions regarding AE.

My projects would cost millions I bet! Ha ha.
Id want a full LiDAR scan of the plateau, as much deep ground penetrating radar as could be done across the whole area.
Id want mortar dating done from every level of each face of each pyramid,
Id want a full study of the ‘Osiris Shaft’ and it’s function and purpose,
Id want microscopic analysis done on the unfinished granite blocks that clad the bottom of Menkaure , to discover what method they were using to shape it that way.
I’d want full Muon scanning of each pyramid to detect any other voids.
I’d also want some calculations done on Khafre regarding block numbers that would relate to a construction timeframe .

Id want to microscopically investigate ALL the saw marks found on the Plateau , especially around the GP in the paving.

God it goes on and on, too much to bore everyone with here !
Most of my teams’ investigations would not be Plateau related either-
Tooling striations on artefacts need microscopic analysis .

I’m still fascinated by the fine detailing still visible on the head of the Sphinx , in relation to climate data when Giza was wetter and these water run off channels were created.
You can still see fine head dress carvings , and even the ‘eye make up’ Elizabeth Taylor style around the Sphinx eyes .

I’d also like an investigation into KNOWN quarries and limestone work from Khafre time period that matches the Sphinx build date (2800bc according to the mainstream) to see if we see the same rate of erosion , and water marks as on the Sphinx body and enclosure.
Phew.
My team have a lot of work to do!
Also, my multi million pound project would test many theories proposed by the mainstream to see if the same results are achieved .

I’d also want a gang of Archaeologists and Egyptologists on the Giza plateau with a 3 tonne block of limestone, some rope , maybe some long wooden levers , and let them truly understand just how heavy that is.
Then I’ll fly them to Aswan, and they can all have a copper chisel, and a pounding stone , and we’ll see how they get on extracting me a 2m cube of granite from the bedrock.

Ahem,
“Dear Supreme Council of Antiquities, …..”

the a reply to: Byrd

edit on 12-1-2023 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesfreak
Atlantis again eh?
Your ‘team’ love using that for discrediting others ,

I bet Schoch understands this WAY more than you .

a reply to: Hanslune

What you don't like Atlantis? Your good friend Schoch thinks that the Sphinx and Atlantis existed at the same time and the Sphinx was built by a 'lost civilization'. www.robertschoch.com... He can't seem to quite bring himself to declare they made the Sphinx.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Thanks for your detailed response Byrd.

My projects would cost millions I bet! Ha ha.

Easily raised from the millions of fringe believers. All you need is an organization capable of doing the work. Either join with an existing organization with Egyptian experience or create another.

Id want a full LiDAR scan of the plateau, as much deep ground penetrating radar as could be done across the whole area.
Id want mortar dating done from every level of each face of each pyramid,

Why? Two studies of that have been done. What do you hope to accomplish?

Id want a full study of the ‘Osiris Shaft’ and it’s function and purpose,
Id want microscopic analysis done on the unfinished granite blocks that clad the bottom of Menkaure , to discover what method they were using to shape it that way.
I’d want full Muon scanning of each pyramid to detect any other voids.
I’d also want some calculations done on Khafre regarding block numbers that would relate to a construction timeframe
Id want to microscopically investigate ALL the saw marks found on the Plateau , especially around the GP in the paving.
Tooling striations on artefacts need microscopic analysis .
I’m still fascinated by the fine detailing still visible on the head of the Sphinx , in relation to climate data when Giza was wetter and these water run off channels were created.
You can still see fine head dress carvings , and even the ‘eye make up’ Elizabeth Taylor style around the Sphinx eyes .
I’d also like an investigation into KNOWN quarries and limestone work from Khafre time period that matches the Sphinx build date (2800bc according to the mainstream) to see if we see the same rate of erosion , and water marks as on the Sphinx body and enclosure.

2800 is the current theory not a fact.

So will you use an existing fringe organization or another one? You'd need about fifteen years and 300-400 million USD I would estimate.

I’d also want a gang of Archaeologists and Egyptologists on the Giza plateau with a 3 tonne block of limestone, some rope , maybe some long wooden levers , and let them truly understand just how heavy that is

No you need trained stone movers. Sending amateurs to recreate what experts do is not a true test. It would be like expecting ancient Egypitan's to be able to play professional football on the first go. Or build a car or write software. Amateurs attempting to do what professional do will always turn out wrong. People didn't understand how HG could make stone tools - until we learned how to make stone tools ourselves. (helped by Ishi and Anthropologists).

We already know people can move stones using people - the Greeks and Romans did so in historic times. How do you think the Romans moved a 455 ton obelisk from Egypt to Rome and erected it?

i.imgur.com...

i.imgur.com...

i.imgur.com...

So these are the Nias who in 1915 were still moving rocks by pulling them with people - they seemed to be able to do so.

Then I’ll fly them to Aswan, and they can all have a copper chisel, and a pounding stone , and we’ll see how they get on extracting me a 2m cube of granite from the bedrock.

Again you'd need to use persons who are experts in masonry, not amateurs.They didn't use copper on granite.

Why not test the fringe ideas then? Why not show how the fringe think they cut granite?

edit on 12/1/23 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
First of all,it’s my multi million pound project , so I want to use Egyptologists, to make them understand how heavy a three tonne limestone block is , and how insane their proposal time for GP building is , blocks per minute etc .
I say 3 tonne, as it’s usually projected at around 2.5 tonnes for the internal GP structure , but there are larger blocks , so I’ll just round up to three.

For years we were told by Egyptology that it was ‘slaves’ ( they still teach this in my children’s school only this year ) , and slaves wouldnt have had any skills either.
So , for this project , the Egyptologists can be my slaves . (!)

I’ll let them figure out using their own proposals how to get that block on a wooden sled without destroying the sled for starters .
I’d let them realise how men can’t physically haul those ALL DAY LONG, no matter how ‘skilled’ or strong , especially from quarry to at least half way up the GP.

My project would also have an Egyptologist held by his/her ankles, and dangled into one of the ‘test pits’ around the Unfinished Obelisk to see if they can manage to pound out that “D” shaped hole, with a diorite ball, in that tiny space and remove the material at the same time .

It’s amazing how your ‘team’ would love us to believe that you’ve got it all figured out .

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

First of all,it’s my multi million pound project , so I want to use Egyptologists, to make them understand how heavy a three tonne limestone block is , and how insane their proposal time for GP building is , blocks per minute etc .
I say 3 tonne, as it’s usually projected at around 2.5 tonnes for the internal GP structure , but there are larger blocks , so I’ll just round up to three.

3 tons would bring it down to 2.16 million, but that is still wrong as it doesn't take into account the hill incorporated into the pyramids - and a number of other factors - that is why the number is wrong but you are going to stick to dogma because you cannot think for yourself...

We/they already know that. You're just attempting to do something unhelpful to boost your ego. I move a 4 tons stone with 23 grad students an A frame and a pulley hard work.

So tell us how they did it and how long it took?

For years we were told by Egyptology that it was ‘slaves’ ( they still teach this in my children’s school only this year ) , and slaves wouldnt have had any skills either.

That was one theory based on a biased assumption from religion - that theory was abandoned a long time ago

I’ll let them figure out using their own proposals how to get that block on a wooden sled without destroying the sled for starters .

Well did you not see that the Nias used wooden sledge?

Oh my another person who doesn't know about the compressibility of wood - As long as you don't slam the rock onto it wood will not be crushed - which is why ships in dry docks sit on wooden blocks.

I’d let them realise how men can’t physically haul those ALL DAY LONG, no matter how ‘skilled’ or strong , especially from quarry to at least half way up the GP.

Who saying that? Oh, wait you are making up strawmen....chuckle. I've worked in the Middle-East and you learn real fast how to pace yourself and when to work and not to work - I would suggest they probably used tents, awnings to shade them.

My project would also have an Egyptologist held by his/her ankles, and dangled into one of the ‘test pits’ around the Unfinished Obelisk to see if they can manage to pound out that “D” shaped hole, with a diorite ball, in that tiny space and remove the material at the same time .

I've actually done that at site on Rapa Nui, pounders work. It is just hard work. I've also been to that particular obelisk and at 6'2" I could work there also. Bit tight.

www.pbs.org... You can fit into spaces. AE I believe averaged around 5' 4-6".

People have already tested this check out Deny Stocks and others. Why don't you go find some limestone and show how it's impossible?

It’s amazing how your ‘team’ would love us to believe that you’ve got it all figured out .

Nope more childish strawmen, no one claims that they, 'have it all figured out', they have theories and acknowledge they don't know how many aspects were done. So, why do keep making up stuff? You are just being ineffectual and silly.

Tell us how you have it all figured out - you must have since you 'know' everyone else is wrong....LOL
edit on 13/1/23 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The AE's not only removed the material from pounding (and sawing) granite - they saved it and sintered it into jewelry and other items.

Harte

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Of course I’m being silly saying they would be my slaves!
Ha ha .

We/they already know that. You're just attempting to do something unhelpful to boost your ego. I move a 4 tons stone with 23 grad students an A frame and a pulley hard work.

How far do you move it? A quarter of a mile? Half a mile. Do you take it , say, 200ft up a ramp?

The AE also didn’t have pulleys , according to the ‘mainstream’, so a bit of cheating there.

You don’t know how big the hill is inside the GP, OR Khafre.
No one does , so please stop pretending.

And actually , all we hear from your team is that you’ve ‘got it all figured out ‘.
It’s really obvious you don’t , it’s just that your team doesn’t like being challenged on anything , hence the way you reply to people with astounding arrogance .

edit on 14-1-2023 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2023 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I move a 4 tons stone with 23 grad students an A frame and a pulley hard work.

See above post.

I trust you aren’t telling your students this is how the AE did it , as they didn’t have pulleys did they?
Any drawings by them of A frames in use either?

Not pulling your 4 tonne block on a sled either to ‘show’ them how easy that is?

edit on 18-1-2023 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The Pyramids were built much longer ago by an advanced civilization. The Egyptians inherited (discovered and took possession) of the site and reshaped the Sphinx in their image. It was likely a lion, previous to the Egyptians.

The whole site was green and lush when built.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Looks like we've all found "The why files" on YouTube lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join