It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

poison the vaccine so called and high blood pressure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I mentioned about the eyes maybe are being affected by the vaccine but now over the holidays here in town it is getting harder now to visit a doctor since they are refusing to take on new patients. Any way, this may just be an alert high blood pressure is causing AN increase of patients complaining about their blood pressure has gone up even with their medications, I just know we have doctors on board here and maybe , just maybe they have seen this is happening with their patients ?

Stay alert for your love ones.
edit on 0100000046492023-01-07T22:49:46-06:00494601pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
High blood pressure could be a problem from both the vaccine and the virus. It does sound possible that both could hurt cells that could cause problems in blood vessels that regulate contraction and relaxation since both the vax and virus can cause problems with certain heart cells. Hmmm. They should investigate that more.

The thing with a natural innate immune response is that it happens through the lungs, and muccous contains chemistry that can protect against the coronavirus part. The vaccine spikes go into the arm, not much mucous in the arm and circulatory system. If the innate system fights it off there will still be some antigens and antibodies formed with exposure...a gradual increase of antigen based immunity will occur which might be a better thing. But people with a bad immune system will not make a good innate response. So they would probably benefit by vaccination than they would lose by the side effects of the vaccine.

I don't think this vaccine is acceptable, I will repeat this till the day I die. I think they should have tested longer and worked with a different type of vaccine. That is my opinion.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
High blood pressure could be a problem from both the vaccine and the virus. It does sound possible that both could hurt cells that could cause problems in blood vessels that regulate contraction and relaxation since both the vax and virus can cause problems with certain heart cells. Hmmm. They should investigate that more.

The thing with a natural innate immune response is that it happens through the lungs, and muccous contains chemistry that can protect against the coronavirus part. The vaccine spikes go into the arm, not much mucous in the arm and circulatory system. If the innate system fights it off there will still be some antigens and antibodies formed with exposure...a gradual increase of antigen based immunity will occur which might be a better thing. But people with a bad immune system will not make a good innate response. So they would probably benefit by vaccination than they would lose by the side effects of the vaccine.

I don't think this vaccine is acceptable, I will repeat this till the day I die. I think they should have tested longer and worked with a different type of vaccine. That is my opinion.

I feel your opinion may just be in line with the doctors here at the University Hospital. But since they are Government employees and have one heck of a retirement package, I don't think any of them will voice their actual opinion and we are also talking about patients with diabetes that have ( maybe having the same BP problems ).
Do you know that Japan is now on its 5th Jab of this poison and most people are still going for it because of their work.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: rickymouse

I feel your opinion may just be in line with the doctors here at the University Hospital. But since they are Government employees and have one heck of a retirement package, I don't think any of them will voice their actual opinion and we are also talking about patients with diabetes that have ( maybe having the same BP problems ).
Do you know that Japan is now on its 5th Jab of this poison and most people are still going for it because of their work.

It's hard to differentiate when they keep pumping the vaccines into people and the vaccinated keep getting more infected with COVID to pump toxic spike proteins into their body.

I don't think it's purely coincidence that Pfizer paid 6.7 billion to acquire a company that makes cardiac drugs last year though.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

edit on 1/8/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'll be one data point here: my blood pressure is excellent, even though physical activity has trailed off since covid started. I'm also both the original shots and no boosters.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Notice how “normal” blood pressure was lowered a few years ago? They want more people on needless blood pressure meds.

They never mention that each person has their own blood pressure value. They don’t monitor a trend, it just a one size fits all for everyone.

Some dude that is athletic and healthy has let’s say a 145/80 BP, doctor says wow dude you need to get on BP meds,

Yet the couch potato unhealthy semi obese person has 110/70 and they don’t blink an eye. But they want dish out a diabetic program!

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver
a reply to: musicismagic

I'll be one data point here: my blood pressure is excellent, even though physical activity has trailed off since covid started. I'm also both the original shots and no boosters.

It was mostly an awareness post.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Were there different types of this vaccine in the beginning of the virus, in other words did the pharmaceutical companies have varying ingredients from each other?
Or were they all the same, does anyone know?

new topics

top topics

join