It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This explains so much: The Joker has been a tranny all along.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm trying to upload the graphic but it looks like the page is not working ... again. If not now, maybe i can do it later.

There is what purports to be a panel from one of DC Comic's most recent releases wherein The Joker is pregnant. I haven't read comic books since I was a kid, but it seems to be that the Joker is standing with her shirt open (nope, no lady boobies, had "top surgery," I guess.) and some little minion is pointing at the distended belly and saying, "You're pregnant!" And Joker replies, "You're right! Do we have a good ob-gyn?"

ETA: The image finally uploaded...

Now one person assumed that it was just a beer belly and these two idiots were deranged. That's possible. Others were incensed at the encroachment of progressive insanity into the apparently sacred realm of comics, making a biological man become pregnant.

I have a different take.

You see, we all know that The Joker has been bat poop crazy all along, right? Then it fits perfectly with the narrative that she has been a typical albeit closeted transexual all along. I mean, we all know that they are all absolutely mentally deranged, every one of them. So why not The Joker?

Nobody has ever seen the Joker's genetalia, am I right? (Well, at least not officially, barring Rule 34.) So, if The Joker is pregnant and The Joker has always been crazy, then it stands to reason that The Joker has always been a female tranny masquerading as a man.

Convince me that I'm wrong ...
:
edit on 2023 1 06 by incoserv because: added image.

ETA: Gimme a minute whilst I go don my asbestos body suit...

:
edit on 2023 1 06 by incoserv because: putting on asbestos body suit.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Wasn't the Joker altered biologically by immersion into a vat of toxic chemicals?

We know of many chemicals with androgenic properties, perhaps there was something of the sort in the mix?

It's also a common joke that guys with a beer gut are pregnant. So it wouldn't really be out of character.

And, it is all fiction, anyway.

edit on 6/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Wasn't the Joker altered biologically by immersion into a vat of toxic chemicals?

We know of many chemicals with androgenic properties, perhaps there was something of the sort in the mix?

It's also a common joke that guys with a beer gut are pregnant. So it wouldn't really be out of character.

Nope. She's a tranny. A bat poop crazy tranny.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I remember a time when characters were protected by their creators/owners.
But today untalented hacks are put in charge of their creative superiors work and use the opportunity to sodomize, (sometimes literally) a beloved legacy character.

They stand on the shoulders of greatness and instead of feeling honor they only feel resentful.

Manga outsells DC and Marvel today by a long way… go figure

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Didn't the Joker bone Harley Quinn in the "Batman: White Knight" series?

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

See, there's the rub. Yeah, it's all fiction. But throughout human history, fiction. - myths, campfire tales, epics of war and conquest, legends and tall tales - have been employed to both transmit as well as shape cultural values and mores. Fiction says something about the culture in which it is incubated. The fact is that there is almost no such thing as just fiction. It almost always has some kind of socio-cultural currency attached to it.

That's why I reclaim this attempted revision of this culturally significant fictional narrative.

It's about a bat poop crazy female cross dresser. Always has been. Clearly.
:
edit on 2023 1 06 by incoserv because: typos.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Didn't the Joker bone Harley Quinn in the "Batman: White Knight" series?

I don't follow the stuff, myself, but I understand that there are ways and methods ... We'll leave it at that so as not to transgress community standards.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Comic books already have a smaller audience then most media. I guess they are really trying hard to capture the less then .1% demographic of girls who now look like men.

Never been a fan of anything DC or marvel really as a gamer all their games suck and suck hard.

At least as you said aptly captured the crazy that’s attached.

Would be funny if its “son” identified as a bat tho….

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Is it the real Joker?

You know how they like to grab you into buying the comic with a weird image or storyline and then doing some sort of switcheroo with the plot.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Funny, because I stumbled over an animated Joker meme hours ago when I was looking for material for the discord meme channel. The one where he walks away from the hospital in the nurse suit.

And, not kidding, the way he walks looks like he reared something and I actually thought about it being part of the role. Of course it would have been acted and this post is just speculative bull#. But if so and if that tranny Joker thing has more to it, maybe Mr. Ledger knew that and acted upon it.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Definitely taking a joke too far...

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'm not joking. I'm reclaiming a narrative. If the Joker is pregnant, it makes sense that she's been a tranny woman all along. MEN CAN'T GET PREGNANT, regardless of that the brainwashed masses say. It scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.

So, no, there's no joke.
edit on 2023 1 06 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I'm not joking. I'm reclaiming a narrative. If the Joker is pregnant, it makes sense that she's been a tranny woman all along. MEN CAN'T GET PREGNANT, regardless of that the brainwashed masses say. It scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.

So, no, there's no joke.

Naturally Occurring Sex Change and the Rise of the Alpha Female

Male pregnancy From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a weird world...

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
lul too bad nobody gaf about DC.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
A man who thinks he's pregnant is batsh*t crazy, like the joker. Genius.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Makes me wonder how long it will be until they publish a comic with Bruce Wayne Pedo'ing young Dick Grayson. It will be a beautiful love story I am sure.

Anyone want to take bets. I say at this rate 2-5 years tops.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Nobody has ever seen the Joker's genetalia, am I right?

The Joker is male , the baby is witchcraft.

In the comic released January 4th, the magician Zantana casts a spell to ensure that no one else will ever have the Joker's baby. But her true intention gets twisted in the spell and the Joker himself gets pregnant. We won't go into the strange details, but the Joker ends up having a son who looks just like him.
www.10news.com...#:~:text=In%20the%20comic%20re leased%20January%204th%2C%20the%20magician%20Zantana,who%20looks%20just%20like%20him.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Don't woke the Batman franchise. It's been around a long time, and has captivated an audience for decades. This will ruin, yet another thing, some people really enjoy and think it is awesome enough and is too cool to conform just to please a few.

(I say this knowing it'll mean nothing to them, but I said it none the less)

I tell ya what (ya meaning anyone who wants to force woke on the entire world), I'll make a deal. If you leave Batman alone, I won't Christianize drag queens. I'm just creative and very artistic and actually just savy enough to pull it off. Because I do dig Batman so much, I won't make comics depicting transgenders finding Jesus and the power of His Holy Spirit, and become real super heros who go around casting demons out of transgenders.

Mods if this violates terms and conditions take it down. I've said it tho.
edit on 7-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Catholics have already Christianised drag queens.

Look at those priests in frocks and outrageous hats.

a reply to: AOx6179

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The Joker is 'Versatile', always has been, his embrace of theatrics with the emotion of insanity is brilliant. As far as different artist representation, I don't care as long as he stays nuts…him being preggo, nuts enough..
edit on 7-1-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join