It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This explains so much: The Joker has been a tranny all along.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: incoserv

Nobody has ever seen the Joker's genetalia, am I right?

The Joker is male , the baby is witchcraft.

In the comic released January 4th, the magician Zantana casts a spell to ensure that no one else will ever have the Joker's baby. But her true intention gets twisted in the spell and the Joker himself gets pregnant. We won't go into the strange details, but the Joker ends up having a son who looks just like him.
www.10news.com...#:~:text=In%20the%20comic%20re leased%20January%204th%2C%20the%20magician%20Zantana,who%20looks%20just%20like%20him.

In other words, shenanegans!

Thanks for clearing that one up. I'll bet the whole thing gets swept under the rug and forgotten.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179
I tell ya what (ya meaning anyone who wants to force woke on the entire world), I'll make a deal. If you leave Batman alone, I won't Christianize drag queens. I'm just creative and very artistic and actually just savy enough to pull it off. Because I do dig Batman so much, I won't make comics depicting transgenders finding Jesus and the power of His Holy Spirit, and become real super heros who go around casting demons out of transgenders.

Err... I can see that you don't know the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Or these trans ministers

Seriously, there have been trans Christian ministers out tending to the LGBT community for ages. And gay/lesbian ministers for even longer.

So nobody (liberal) would be offended at Christianized transgenders. They exist. Might get annoyed if you try to portray them as some sort of jihadist, but as to the idea, it's been around in US culture for ages.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Before I respond, question. Are you a believer or nonbeliever?

The answer to that will determine my response.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I gladly point you to the clown fish.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Spiderman has cannon as in graphic adult level novella and you people thinking Stan Lee an inker for Marvel that wouldn't retire and died allows you all to go willy nilly and write whatever you want?

same bat time same bat signal

<< 1   >>

join