It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Weird Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

we simply NEEDED to see Hallstatt. Like, very very emphatically NEEDED to.

Maybe there IS something there you need to see?

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Have you or your kids recently reconnected with -- even just in quick passing, like crossing paths at the gas station or such -- from some time ago? Maybe like a kid reconnecting with a friend of theirs, but maybe you & their parents were at odds?
Or perhaps same kids focus, bit maybe differences of opinion in the extended fam regarding something? Did something similar crop up on you?

No this would be the least likely scenario. My kids are near and all have remained very close without a break in relationship.
Same with extended family with the exception of my sibling but that has been going on for decades.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The dream is solved.

I had a big issue that needed to be resolved.

The Tiger was the issue, not a person.
My actions were the deer, along with my family / dead relatives.
They gave me strength.

I tacked the issues head on, fast, hard, aggressively and it was solved! Yay.
Immediately after I thought of the dream.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

See?

Your power animal!!

In action! Instead of “sliding” you confronted and only after did you realize that you were right!

Awesome!!

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I found your dream to be fascinating, and it gives me pause for thought in regards to something which is occurring in my own life at this time. Thanks for sharing - I think when it comes to the dreaming mind, God is able to multi-task & send messages to many people as long as someone decides to share the intelligence arising from their sleeping mind's reality generator. We all have one, it is one of the greatest mysteries of all time - we can literally construct a whole world in our mind, our brain is able to generate a simulated universe every night while we are unconscious to the 'real world' around us. Incredible stuff.

Dreamwalker.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Note for @Nyiah

Also--

en.wikipedia.org...

To American ears, the pronunciation would sound practically identical.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
happy to hear

Deer Power!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
one deer can not battle a tiger
but a herd of deer, working together, can defeat a tiger.
especially big strong deer.

so maybe the message in your dream is that a group--family, friends, online supporters--can join up and achieve what one individual could not.

I see this as something bigger but the same principle. The tiger represents the CCP which has infiltrated the entire world with communism. Tiger is common as the wicked enemy in Chinese folklore. The deer are the normally docile people reaching their strength both individually and in numbers.

The days of the tiger are numbered and it is no longer feared as the aggressor. Just my 2 cents.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join