It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

from 4D to 5D: The Transition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Is it really the 5th Dimension?

The 4th Dimension is Dimension of Transition, the Dimension of the Heart Chakra, the Dimension of Love.

Then what about the 5th Dimension? According to the Truth, it is the Dimension of Truth. Therefore, the Expression of Truth is the one present there, the Voice.

Now, let us set aside our disbelief about things. Let us see what has been known by yours truly in that 5th Dimension through the dreams with the aid of clairvoyance.

[extracted from just a single dream with Ms. J---t and Er-Er or "the research guy".]
[When was this dream? September or October 2020, I guess.]
[Why the dream? the Transition of the Journey.]

-No Mandela Effect, but Butterfly Effect
-No Charles Duhigg, but Charles Dugan (realized after re-reading what has been posted in the intro) (argued it with Ms. J---t, I guess)
-No impending wars (but maybe soon)
-No rampant climatic change (but did so (just a day was seen) after the Truths shared to Ms. JD)
-No Save to watch later (YouTube), but Add to watch later
-No Pelosi's successful visitation in Taiwan (argued it with them, then searched online)
-No Marcos as president, but Duterte still (have you heard about Noah? That could explain something about Time Travel)
-No ATS deletion of post regarding the Practical Preview (of the LtE bk.), but rather given lots of reflections and wisdom there

Hello, please do take this post with lots of salt of misgivings.

If ever you have also seen the future or have been there in the ways of dreams or any medium, here is what I have seen from it:

• Ms. J___t is actually the one who received the Bk. Prop. to DK
• The energy there is very pure, one with Mother Nature (though, I am not sure if others can feel it, or if it is a very personal experience)
• Ms. Veronica V____ (no longer sure of the name, am blocked after all), the one whom I shared the set of Truths, never blocked me in FB
• A guy whose shared posts said something spiritually, Mvusi L____ (his FB name), the first person whom I shared the set of Truths, used the principles [am not clear if it is of selfish reason or something transcendental, still, it is his own volition]
• Ms. J forced me to talk on YouTube (though, I never showed my face, only the voice). It was like a live talk about the shared set of Truths, particularly with the talks about Justice. (Though I seem not to continue doing so due to the focus of the other mission in that dimension; that propagating Truth is her path after all, not mine.)
• The YouTube viewers criticized the channel after someone posted about the set of Truths being stolen from the guy (the one I shared it with first).
• Through Ms. Veronica V_____, (for I discovered her not banning me, rather not reading what I sent her) I discovered something about the reality of that dimension is different due to my mentioning of Mandela Effect.

You may be asking if why I stopped sharing the set of Truths (after only 3 people), simple, not taken seriously, not yet time, climate change, and something that is truly spiritual is happening like it is purging something and there is a resistance . . . [I guess, there is still time for Humanity, or maybe it is the Transition that takes place.]

The climate ran rampant after it was shared with 3 people. It started during March - April, I guess. Who knows, if what will even happen after this post has been posted here then read by the ATS members and other silent readers?

[Guys, don't believe in everything that is being said here. Who knows, I am just making things up? That would be your loss. hahaha Still, Truth is of Truth, if it resonates and there is something inside that truly gravitated to this post, then let it be. But, do reflect and find the Truth. Always Seek the Truth. Don't just believe in everything that is put into your platter. Learn to decide whether to absorb, reflect, discard, or any other processes that could help you in your journey in this dimension. Blessed be.]

[Here's the summary of the dream:

[setting: beautiful breaking of dawn, morning yet a bit windy, windy but loving the breeze of Mother Nature (for I can feel her hugging me, have you felt such thing, too?), peaceful, newly-awakened, reborn, transcendental . . .]

I was walking on a road with lots of puddles of water due to potholes (showing us that it rained). It was a road similar to my former professor. Then I have applied to a place where I met Er-er (and his mother, I guess) [but I still don't know that he is Er-er, though I was very happy at that moment to finally transcend the attraction for muscled men, yikes! hahaha]. [Now, do be aware that dreams aided with clairvoyance is never linear, there was also the time of working on the published book, so, I truly believe that the book will get published. hahaha] Well, during the interview, the interviewer (for now, let us be neutral) really is something so stingy and strict. He questioned my credibility about being a designer, a graphic designer, I believe. That is due to the reason that I learned lots of languages and not with the design world. So, it was taken as if I was not that serious about the job. Well, due to a dire situation, yet again, I made lots of compromises. I told him to minimize my wage to 1/3 (I guess) and to give me 6 months of training or proving the ability before deciding about it. [I was a bit turned off to the interviewer at that time.] Then came a woman, then I conversed with her in Italian (with Arrivederla being spoken as the formal goodbye and was curiously asked by her if where did I learn it, I said from Collins.)

Anyway, it was actually a lengthy dream (which shows us the beauty of the non-restraint of time in the dream world).

I experienced the "living but not living" yet again due to the final disentanglement from the physical family. I know you are wondering about this thing, but you must be aware that families are not by physical blood relation, but of spiritual connection. I hope you can see the reason why. I even felt like the path of meeting Ms. J and Er-er are just fake. [Er-er is a code, just a simple code of name anyway.]

I experienced floating in a state of existing but not of the living. That truly was something so surreal. It was very ephemeral that living itself seemed undesirable. Still, I moved on.

Well, there are some factors that could be considered as peaceful in that dream. In fact, it was the feeling of home. Still, if you are distracted by the "perceived hardships" you can never fully see-feel-be with it.

Till J---t asked me regarding something that lead us to the set of Truths long forgotten by yours truly, and that is where our Journey begin again . . .]

*Hello, grammarians, time is not linear. It is hard to write from a point of view of the future. hahaha [Still, gonna learn it and help it transcend, too. Grammar Rules should not be rigid after all. They should just serve as Regulations for the Language to be Expressed. *

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheEndIsHere

The 4th Dimension is Dimension of Transition, the Dimension of the Heart Chakra, the Dimension of Love.

According to old Albert, time is indeed the fourth dimension.

With length, width, and height comprising the other 3.

Guess it depends on what you mean by "Dimension".

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Buddha : 10 Great Teachings

Acquired enlightening ...
God or godmen not allowed ...
Essence of equality ...
No faith in rebirth ...
Goodbye to rituals ...
Realistic religion ...
Be the light on your path ...
Vipassana – the ultimate practice

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

By your post, time is love. Time being the fourth dimension and love is listed as fourth dimension. Therefore time = love. But most things fall apart, rot, wear out, with time, and therefore go bad. So love is bad by your reasoning?

Please explain how that works.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

According to the Truth, it is the Dimension of Truth.

What?
According to this circle, you are a circle.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
With what the Dimension is called:

Let us ReDefine it.

Dimension is not of physicality. It is something beyond definition. The term dimension here is what governs a certain thing.

According to the ReDiscovered Truth of the 3-6-9 (Tesla Code) or the Flower of Life, or the Qaaba, or the Whole of the Cosmos, or the Consciousness, aoosv, there is power in the 4 (though it is actually not 4 in its essence, it is actually something that is yet to be known later on). Therefore the 4th Dimension or the Heart Chakra will be the one to determine where a soul will go after this Transition. Either in the 5th Dimension or be Eternally Damned, cursed, punished, . . .

The 4th Dimension accordingly then is the Transitional Stage where souls are being anchored towards a new set of reality, a new dimension, a new existence, . . .

The Choice is always by the Free Will of Humanity and the Heart is the one that mostly decides it.

[Though, take this post with a bunch of salt for misgivings. Always Seek the Truth. Namaste.]

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That is right. A circle is within a circle.

Have you heard something of the Indians banning 0 due to its illogical reasoning?

0 does not exist.

But something that encompasses all numbers and is beyond numerical . . .

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Guys, don't believe in everything that is being said here. Who knows, I am just making things up? That would be your loss. hahaha Still, Truth is of Truth, if it resonates and there is something inside that truly gravitated to this post, then let it be. But, do reflect and find the Truth. Always Seek the Truth. Don't just believe in everything that is put into your platter. Learn to decide whether to absorb, reflect, discard, or any other processes that could help you in your journey in this dimension. Blessed be.

Hello, grammarians, time is not linear

Perhaps like Time, Truth is similarly nonlinear. Causation isn't always where or when people think it ought to be.

Once you start to travel both, somewhere and somewhen become everywhere and everywhen.

I'll be following how you piece it all back together, here in the endless Now, with interest.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I personally like zero. It's a number but it has superpowers. It gives things a root, a beginning.
Especially in geometry it's essential to have a zero.
A lot of the olden days wise peeps were busy figuring out the transition from cube to sphere.*
Squaring the circle.
Dimensions are just the next logical step, as we update our latest interpretation of reality even in the metaphysical form, always according to what science has been into lately.
It is foolish to get married to any such concept I think.
We already know QT is not it. It's just a step further up the ladder.
Time is what it makes it all odd.
But thankfully we got zero.
Take a screenshot and analyse the # out of reality.

*most people will know that's symbolic for bringing heaven and Earth into one 'form'.

edit on 5-1-2023 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheEndIsHere

That is right. A circle is within a circle.

Have you heard something of the Indians banning 0 due to its illogical reasoning?

0 does not exist.

But something that encompasses all numbers and is beyond numerical . . .

Zero does exist. Absence can be quantified. Less than the bare minimum is a weird way to say "nothing" and we do love abstract symbolry. Also, how do you write multiples of ten without the zero? How do you write percentages?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Perhaps like Time, Truth is similarly nonlinear. Causation isn't always where or when people think it ought to be.

Once you start to travel both, somewhere and somewhen become everywhere and everywhen.

I'll be following how you piece it all back together, here in the endless Now, with interest.

Truth being nonlinear, could be the Expressions of Truth in the forms of Different Beliefs and Religions.

Indeed. But, it is tiring for the soul. Imagine living lots of times and you are inside a journey ought not to be spoiled, yet guided, but truly hard to believe. That is why, there truly is a need to Surrender to Allah's Will. [Though, am not a practising muslim, their teachings are so beautiful for me. Qur'an Recitations even heals and relaxes the soul's desire to find home, to find peace, to find God.]

Eh, I don't know anything about the miniature details of the path. What I saw is that after knowing that the dimension is no longer this one, the "sense of 'I' " is gone. Imagine you being in another reality? hahaha that was truly tragic ah. Good thing is that Er-er is there, or else, I might just shut down. Though "I" truly shut down. nyahahaha. Because of such Input, the choice is to only become the Truth. Nothing else. Alhamdulillah.

I have shared other dreams too here in ATS. You can read them. Just don't just believe in them. Learn to discern through them to find the Truth.

but zero is just a placeholder.

made something though that challenges the Maths of the now. By the Virtue of Truth, we must turn back to the 12 numerical system. It will lead us to the Truth of things in mathematical expressions.

However, it truly is something that is not yet time. In the future that I foresaw, it was actually utilized, but I just am not so attached with the world anymore. You know, dead is the "sense of 'I' " so nothing matters.

a reply to: TzarChasm

Zero does exist. Absence can be quantified. Less than the bare minimum is a weird way to say "nothing" and we do love abstract symbolry. Also, how do you write multiples of ten without the zero? How do you write percentages?

According to the Rediscovered Truth of the Maths, zero does not exist. It is null. It is just a placeholder, nothing more. Uhm, it was just from another perspective though. Used numerology for it.

Why do you guys love to be rigid with things that were also created in the first place? Such rigidity is "foolish" you know. Civilizations died down before, therefore, what you ought to know right now could be downright "incomparable" in relation with past civilizations. The Qur'an and even the Bible showed us that Truth. What is with such rigidity with knowledge? What is with the "I"? Like beliefs and-or religions, people are like that, right?

Truths:
The number system of the now is of 10 or the decimal. Percentages? Decimal. etc? Decimal. etc.? decimal.

In the Rediscovered Truth of the Numbers, there is no occurrence of negative numbers too for they are already encompassed by the transcendental numerals. Hahaha, Please don't believe everything that I am saying. Who knows, this (conversation) might not even be present in the dimension where it will be applied.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Without 0 there is no understanding of nothing. No origin, no begining. It would not matter what symbol you chose to represent 0 but it would still mean 0.

Without 0 there is no 1 and without 0 and 1 there are no digital computers. Why are you against the very device you are using to post your thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

But not a placeholder without a value. Zero means something. It's a place in time. It's mostly artificial but very useful.
There's no 'true' number, we don't use the decimal system because it is better or right or whatever, but because it is the most practical way.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Without 0 there is no understanding of nothing. No origin, no begining. It would not matter what symbol you chose to represent 0 but it would still mean 0.

Without 0 there is no 1 and without 0 and 1 there are no digital computers. Why are you against the very device you are using to post your thoughts on this?

Please, for the sake of argument, let us not use a very fallacious logic. What is with that "Why are you against the very device you are using to post your thoughts on this?"

Is that the "non-sequitur" or something of the "post hoc ergo propter hoc"? [Ayst, I have even researched those logical fallacies just for this response. hahaha, just to be fair]

here is the link: www.csun.edu...#:~:text=The%20list%20of%20fallacies%3A%201%20argumentum%20ad%20antiquitatem,ad%20numerum%208%20argumentu m%20ad%20populum%20More%20items

Alright, here's my sense of Justice.

Not because I am saying something not in accordance with a stable system does not mean that I am against it. (the whole point)

Not because something existed out of something does not mean that it should be the basis of things. (against the device argument)

Not because things right now seemed ok does not mean that they are truly ok.

Not because something was created out of something does not mean that it is the only way that things can be done. (the logic of computer and the 1 0)

Not because it is created and relevant right now does not mean that it will still be relevant tomorrow.

All I am saying is to be more of the Truth. To Seek the Truth. To Always Uphold the Truth in Everything.

Let me give you an example by the logic you have given me:

a lunar calendar, used for Chinese New Year. -it is New Year

you are telling me that I cannot use solar calendar to be able to determine Chinese New Year.

other examples:

toothpaste:
discovered that flourides help, you then disregarded the fact that it can also be done by other organic things.

Things that we accept as relevant now are just determined by the past accumulation of things or knowledge systems.

What if I told you that if we used the 4 number system instead of the 10 deci system? What do you say? is it not foolish to assume that things were made as such just because of such? Nope, we must always learn its origins. "Things are made out of the things already present or made." But innovations can actually start from something that is out of being out of the "already made" (though it still can help, but it should not be the reason to limit the movement . . .)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

But not a placeholder without a value. Zero means something. It's a place in time. It's mostly artificial but very useful.
There's no 'true' number, we don't use the decimal system because it is better or right or whatever, but because it is the most practical way.

Indeed, because it is the most practical way. Yet, we are now transcending towards Truth. Therefore, Everything must Gravitate towards the Truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

That's not how transcending works.
You can't transcend towards just through something. In fragments so ethereal they're without mass.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Isn't it that Transcending also has the connotation of Transition?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's a pet peeve.

Densities, not dimensions, are vibrational states.

Dimensions have axis points. Densities are rates at which something, collectively, vibrates. The slower the rate, the Denser vibrations, density, the faster the less dense.

That said, there are densities, dimensions within the density states, octaves within those states.

All are not defined in absolution, but simply reference points for various states of awareness within a collective.

If one is vibrating at slower rate, 3rd density, then one is generally not aware of states of expression not vibrating at that rate, as that requires folks to vibrate at the rate they are seeking to connect with.

If one is vibrating at a higher rate, say 5th density, one is aware of the rates below, but to vibrate at those rates is difficult, and can be painful, though one can "observe" without too much trouble.

Going down is somewhat easier than going up, though both present problems, like breathing in different atmospheres, so transitions must be gradual in the same way one does not rush up from deep in the sea, or up to Everest, one does not jump vibrational rates overnight, but over years, even eons.

Slower rates, 3rd for example, exists within a form of synthetic separation, where one is only aware of the immediate surroundings, generally governed by the quality of their senses.

Faster rates are more aware of the totality of expression, within limits, as the sensory input limitations are less prevalent due to the lack of 3d systems and the brain's limitations.

Beings "incarnate" an expression to accomplish and experience, and may, or may not, live in isolation within any given vibrational rate for the period needed to gain the experience. That experience, may, or may not, include transcending that rate, or simply expiring within it, which all depends on the greater design of each individuated expression.

Dimensions and Densities are used interchangeably, but doing so limits the POV.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Dimension is not of physicality. It is something beyond definition. The term dimension here is what governs a certain thing.

Now im curious what the other 3 dimensions are governed by?

ETA
Might as well extend it to cranky... a reply to: crankyoldman

if it's vibrational, how are the increments settled? Where is the breach that defines frequency 1 from 2? S
I've heard it before and it still sounds like a new age hierarchy being implemented beforehand.

In the overall sonata it doesn't matter at all on which frequency you play as long as you're in time...
edit on 5-1-2023 by Terpene because: Extend question

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you for this enriching response. Would love to read it over again. Indeed 5D is also treated as Density by other New age teachers. However, we must not always focus on the terminologies but rather on the Truth.

Still, I thank you.

a reply to: Terpene

Now im curious what the other 3 dimensions are governed by?

Please do extract it from the knowledge of Chakras or the Energy Centers. You can have it your way the way you will understand it.

There are still 2 transitions needed before finally realizing the Hereafter where there are no boundaries of the physical world. The Return.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join