It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

from 4D to 5D: The Transition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheEndIsHere

I think that is an individual process, there is however an coordinate effort to bring monoculture into that part too.

Imagine a whole orchestra playing one instrument. It's not the idea, and if we hit the right note we could collapse the whole theater...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

That is why, it is much better for us to just Express the Inner-Truth and not be too "identified" with things that are way too beyond the teachings of the messengers of the HIGHEST GOD.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Dimension is not of physicality. It is something beyond definition. The term dimension here is what governs a certain thing.

Now im curious what the other 3 dimensions are governed by?

ETA
Might as well extend it to cranky... a reply to: crankyoldman

if it's vibrational, how are the increments settled? Where is the breach that defines frequency 1 from 2? S
I've heard it before and it still sounds like a new age hierarchy being implemented beforehand.

In the overall sonata it doesn't matter at all on which frequency you play as long as you're in time...

Good question Terp.

That's tough to define using the 3d brain but I'll try.

Let's use school as an example. We start out in 1st grade, learning the most basic stuff, so graduate school is not only not possible, it isn't in our realm of understanding even if it was explained. We progress, but each grade is sort of a defined space of learning certain things the collective that created school has put in place, but what we take from those levels differs from person to person.

So we progress to grad school, looking back, were there barriers to each level? If there were, everyone would learn the exact same thing, express the same thing, and would look like a hive mind.

The limitations to movement was our knowledge accumulation and our willingness IF, and a big IF, we were willing to do things guided by our own process. If we chose to follow the formula, then the barriers were defined for us to gauge ourselves. So the levels are real for those that follow, but vague for those that go their own way, and no matter what everyone learns what they themselves learn.

When we say 5d, or 5th density, we are not really describing a location, but a state of being. But for us with a brain, it is far easier to define it as a location, as we haven't gotten to the point seeing things in a non linear way.

So what defines the lower vibrational spaces from the more refined ones???

Fear primarily. Fear that derives from the idea that there is separation in the first place.

There isn't, but when we confine ourselves to the box we call 3d, and dumb our sensory systems down to 5 very terrible senses, we find ourselves separated from the Source of all. Or I should say we live in the illusion that the separation is real, which generates fear, fear not found in the more refined spaces.

Fear prevents us from doing X on Earth in 3d, and, it prevents us from transcending levels to areas where the fear cannot be matched. Vibration matches Vibration, we match, so if there is no fear for us to match, then fear is gone.

The barriers are really just imaginary in the end, we've just used a linear system of defining things to help us see the different levels of awareness from this POV. It can be helpful.

In the lower vibrations folks are concerned with Fear (separation from source) judgement, death, anger, distrust, survival, peer acceptance etc. In the more refined areas those fade away, as they are not needed to define one's self anymore.

There is something else to add here which might be helpful. We live in a Polarity Reality, not all are. This is an extreme Polarity Reality, were nothing can be defined without a opposite to create contrast. So the Contrast that Defines for "Up" is "Down," the Contrast that Defines Left is Right and so on.

We need Contrast, otherwise we cannot define ourselves. That is for all places, but in our realm the Polarity requirement is harsh. It creates problems for us when we try and "imagine" places without War for example. Because War is defined (contrast) by Peace, both are needed to define the other. As such, getting a sense of vibrational realms not rooted in Polarity Contrast can be very challenging. The more refined realms have far less harsh contrast.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   

HIGHEST GOD.

Thats usually me... So what are you saying, not identify but identify a highest god?
you're not making much sense to me

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess the one polarity that makes all the differences is inside and outside.
me and you!

Polarities seem to be a stepping stones, as two opposites always create a new center, the synthesis.

Because once you transmute me and you only us remains...

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The Truth is always the Truth.

The New Age right now is in the state of Paranoia. Observe and watch. Even the Dalai Lama and other enlightened people (proclaimed one) are not truly with the Truth. Look at them. I am quite confused with how many people are so blind right now. So blind. So deaf. So dumb. So foolish. So damned!

[I watched a video where the Dalai Lama's feet dust (the present one, in his younger years), were being treated as if it is a very sacred thing. What is that?] [Look around, and see.]

Never let the teachings ruin the Truth. That is what being said by yours truly. To not let the "rigidity" of things destroys the Eternal Dharma.

Read the reflections linked on the signature of this ATS account. Please do see it there in the New Age Paranoias. Hope it resonante.

Namaste. 🙏

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

To not let the "rigidity" of things destroys the Eternal Dharma.

What about truth is it rigid?

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

What about truth is it rigid?

Truth is Truth. It Liberates.

Truth is beyond us. Though we can decode something from it, it is not our thing anymore to know them all.

Now, the your question regarding "truth being rigid."

First, let us see the definition of the word "rigid" according to your usage. Rigid means unbendable, strict, straight, hard, etc. If we are to ReDefine the word "rigid" then in connection with our talk: it means that it does not change. Now, that truly is something.

Now, to tell you the Truth, Truth indeed does not change. But it is Limitless. Truth has Infinite Expressions after all.

Then, should we then see Truth as "rigid yet bendable" or in a reinvented definition, "non-changeable yet expressive"? Now, that is the Fallacy of Human Thinking. As we have been told before, Truth is beyond our limitation. We should not limit the Truth by the existence that we are experiencing right now. Therefore, let us not define Truth for it is indeed beyond the creation itself.

Remember: God is Beyond Everything, who are we to question God? Is not that disobedience with the Truth? Is not that the "I"? Is not that foolishness?

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Still not sure what you're talking about, and yet I'm not in need of liberation, as I wasn't raised in bondage.

Sounds like a very fundamental thing, why put it on position 5, why not 1?

There are no gods without humans. It's just a desperate attempt to fill that scary void, calling it truth doesn't change anything.

It's limiting to even define it with words, yet you can fill it with whatever words you wish and it will be A truth...

I like it when it's devoid of all human concepts, it's where I feel closest to it's natural state.

I think you are just using the word truth to not use other established words and make you sound more important...
You'd do well to define at least your truth, don't worry i won't feel infringed on my truth, but for the sake of the discourse I fear it will be inevitable, or I'd have to call poor rhetorical techniques...
edit on 6-1-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Still not sure what you're talking about, and yet I'm not in need of liberation, as I wasn't raised in bondage.

The "I," the desire, the attachments, etc.

Sounds like a very fundamental thing, why put it on position 5, why not 1?

It is the numerical order of things. The 5th Chakra, the 5th Dimension. You know the answer to your question, anyway.

There are no gods without humans. It's just a desperate attempt to fill that scary void, calling it truth doesn't change anything.

No gods without humans? there are videos regarding that, either that God exist before the humankind or that humankind created the concept of God.
The Fallacy of Human Thinking yet again. Can you see where you have been misguided?

It's limiting to even define it with words, yet you can fill it with whatever words you wish and it will be A truth...

I like it when it's devoid of all human concepts, it's where I feel closest to it's natural state.

Indeed. Because this is just another state of reality, right? The human, physical reality. Still, why the limitation? If Science can explain things, then what about with the Truth, eh?

I think you are just using the word truth to not use other established words and make you sound more important...
You'd do well to define at least your truth, don't worry i won't feel infringed on my truth, but for the sake of the discourse I fear it will be inevitable, or I'd have to call poor rhetorical techniques...

Huh? That is the Truth, the Truth of all of us.

the Fallacy of Human Thinking indeed. [The way people interpret other's actions in a very subjective perspective, it is quite an injustice though that we base everything on the limitation inside us; we must learn to widen our perspective in order to truly find the Truth of things.] I am just being reserved of sharing something about the Truths that will destroy such illusions you have currently right now for it is never in the path anymore. Remember, once Truth is unleashed, Mother Nature seems rampaging ah. Something spiritual is doing something that made the decision to just wait for the right time. Just wait for it in the new dimension though. Ms. J---t will do it whether she will like it or not. hahaha

Though you can truly gain lots of wisdom-knowledge-guidance from the signature below. [the link]

edit on 6-1-2023 by TheEndIsHere because: some clarification

edit on 6-1-2023 by TheEndIsHere because: removed "Hahaha," for it could be interpreted as an offensive remark

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Your truth will never define other peoples truth. You'll eventually find that out.
As you'll find out that all steps are continously populated, and one can move up and down at will. That is if you know how to play diffrent instruments...

Calling the fallacy of human thinking while you fail to define your truth. Maybe you should think that one trough first...

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Your truth will never define other peoples truth. You'll eventually find that out.
As you'll find out that all steps are continously populated, and one can move up and down at will. That is if you know how to play diffrent instruments...

Truth given was the Truth. It is fine. No one is forced to believe in it anyway. Those ReDiscovered Truth are just to guide those who seek them.

Calling the fallacy of human thinking while you fail to define your truth. Maybe you should think that one trough first...

The Fallacy of Human Thinking is that it is limited due to its "I", but once it transcended such limitation, and the Truth has been embodied, knowledge and wisdom will flow through. Truth Liberates.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I would quote the book but it is currently in a garbage bag, in a box, in a storage shed under other boxes!

From what I recall from Drunvalo Melchizedek’s The Flower of Life

The 5th Dimension is tricky as it involves a “turn” instead of straight line ascension. Then, the general process is to advance one more “level” (your chakras are aligned with the Flower of Life from the first cells of your body forming after conception).

Humans are not limited by this convention. This is frightening to the Melchizedeks. There is no telling how high some people might ascend to!

(What IR about both volumes)

So, there is a twist in the elevator past your crown chakra and the vastness of the universe!

But, yes, the 5D plane is of importance and transformation!!

How did that song go…??? Oh, yeah!!

Played it straight,
Deep and wide,
Break on through to the other side

edit on 6-1-2023 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Type O

top topics

<< 1   >>

join