It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Fears Western Psychic Attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
the problem with rabbit holes is that people never pick just one but rather end up trying them all..

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
the problem with rabbit holes is that people never pick just one but rather end up trying them all..

Well that seems to be true for Putin and this last rabbit hole may just bury him.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

could well do.. I guess that's why many end up in their bunkers at the end

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I see a vision of the Alamooooo

in the bass ah ment!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

edit on 5-1-2023 by Salamandy because: double trouble

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Strangely, I have talked to a few psychics about Joe Biden and I feel that they may be on to something.

One of them said, 'I can't talk about it, but if you're looking for proof, just watch his speeches about the economy'.

I'm not sure what she meant, but I have a feeling she is psychically influencing Biden's words into gibberish.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is interesting:

The Soviet state and its successor both experimented with mind control (as did the United States during the Cold War, employing a secretive psychic project of its own). A Russian memo declassified in 2019 laid out how, in the 1980s, scientists investigated extrasensory perception (ESP) and other mystical abilities. And in 2019, a Russian military journal declared that the country’s soldiers have psychic powers—and that they had used them before. The soldiers purportedly learned how to read thoughts from telepathic dolphins. But it isn’t all just Flipper-imparted mind control. The article’s author, an army colonel, wrote that the telepathic soldiers also are able to jam communications signals and crash computers with their thoughts. In the paranormal arms race of the Cold War, no psychic “weapon” was too weird to consider—as long as whatever scientists were trying didn’t sound like it was attached to the occult. Investigative journalist Annie Jacobsen wrote in a 2017 book: “Soviet nomenclature around ESP was rewritten to sound technical, thereby severing all ties with ESP’s occult past.” Telepathy? It was renamed “long-distance biological systems transmissions.” Psychokinesis? Moving objects just by thinking about them was instead called “non-ionizing, in particular electromagnetic, emissions from humans.”

foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
As a mystic, I can say that although I have no great supernatural powers, I have some developed abilities and understandings that the Russians should probably find concerning.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The electronic and psychological warfare discussed in this interview, and or, the us of chemical mental incapacitating agents (deliriants), are what concerns me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I wonder if there are other reasons why Russia would like to have an excuse to lock away some of their military officers, and what those reasons might be.

Or, as a precaution, it may be necessary to commit psychologically vulnerable officers who suffer “neuropsychiatric instability” to a hospital in these mysteriously perilous times.

On the subject of being a mystic, I would like to point out that one of the first things I was thought was the dangers of superstitions and being superstitious.
edit on 6-1-2023 by IndieA because: Added quote and additional point

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
So, the Russian security apparatus is afraid that their grip on propaganda and "the narrative" will be compromised. Some of this is verging on farcical, though. Is this State paranoia?

Hope so. Russian internal propaganda is all-pervading, insidious and is highly problematic when it comes to peace, because all it preaches is conflict, grievance and victimhood. Oh, and the rewriting of history.

Russia has a history of pulling some frankly stupid and bizarre claims out of its arse regarding the U.S. Fearing U.S. "psychic attacks" is actually one of the tamer claims coming from the Kremlin. It usually is a sign the internal machinery of the state is starting to fall apart.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

It looks like an internal memo with some policy adjustments to me, I wouldn't go jumping to conclusions.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Although, it's claimed that the US gave up on their "Jedi" psychic soldier programs, here are some things about warrior monks in general:

1. They are few and far between.

2. They are different than most, and that tends to scare people.

3. They don't always follow orders, but they have a high tendency for doing what's right.

4. They have tools and abilities that science does not understand.

5. They make better leaders than followers.

6. They are not afraid to go against popular opinion, and often have firm convictions.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Knowing that Russia has spent decades developing electronic and psychological warfare, I have to assume that they not only know what the technology is capable of these days, but they are adjusting their policies for the likely-hood that these technologies are also used against them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join