It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Air quality ( joking ) coming in from China today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
1. Where are all these Americans that want to go green when China is killing us with burning coal and polluting the air.
2. Oh, it's China, so it is best to keep hush hush about it.

air quality is rated up to 60
tonight in my area it is 57

that means, stay indoors tonight

the air pollution is so thick tonight I can literally see it on my bicycle's headlight, very frightening I tell ya

here's the link, should be in English. Look at the chart that is in green
above says moderate but that was at 5 pm. just in less then 4 hours the air is too dangerous to be outside

www.aqi.in...
edit on 0100000021562023-01-05T05:56:21-06:00562101am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

This crap about "save Mother Earth" is just that. A money making marketing scheme. Period. Remember about 4 years ago how all media was coming down on China and its air quality, well, silence is the new vocabulary for journalist these days, isn't it.

Can't even go cycling at night time.
edit on 0100000051002023-01-05T06:00:51-06:00005101am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000013202023-01-05T06:20:13-06:00201301am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000039202023-01-05T06:20:39-06:00203901am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I can't help but ask myself, how is this ever going to get better?

Is there an actual solution to this, do we really know the cause?

Of course, it's the pollutants that we create in the industrial processes. Of course, we can't simply stop 'making things.'

We know that the motivations to "damn the torpedo's" and churn away at the environment spring from an inexhaustible wellspring of "unvirtue." So what do we do to make it so you can breathe again?
edit on 1/5/2023 by Maxmars because: formatting - dang it!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What we saw....you as a Nam Vet(thank you MIM for your service)...and me as a protestor...saw masks on blue gray clouds of chems in the air....way back in the 50's...FIFTIES!

Point is...still the same, worse now ...they don't care about their people. Lose a few million...cool.

MIM? Don't the streets of Tokyo have OXYGEN...like old phone booths....so you can stop n breathe????

Stay good....

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

What we saw....you as a Nam Vet(thank you MIM for your service)...and me as a protestor...saw masks on blue gray clouds of chems in the air....way back in the 50's...FIFTIES!

Point is...still the same, worse now ...they don't care about their people. Lose a few million...cool.

MIM? Don't the streets of Tokyo have OXYGEN...like old phone booths....so you can stop n breathe????

Stay good....

Actually I was stationed in Tokyo back then. Tell you the truth, I don't remember OXYGEN mask. I do know that the nights in Shinjuku ( Tokyo ) at night time seem to be on fire (haze) air pollution pretty bad. So, me and the wife spent the evenings at Shakey's Pizza. You guys still have Shakey's Pizza in the States?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Remember: China is the way of the future and we should be more like them. Think about it after reading this.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yes, they are still around in a bunch of states!

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Nuclear fusion will make coal unnecessary. China's HL-2M reactor is said to have recently achieved 1 million amps. Close to self sufficiency.

new topics

top topics

join