It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the Artemis I high resolution photos?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Now that Artemis I has landed back on Earth, where are all the high resolution photos that people on here promised we would be seeing? After they took a toaster up into space and sent back the worst quality photos of Earth and the Moon that have ever been seen, people here started to doubt the reality of the entire mission, but we were constantly told that NASA just didn't have the 'bandwidth' to send back a high resolution photo of the Earth or the Moon, let alone a video, but apparently they were going to reveal all once the capsule was back on Earth, with its huge (sarcasm) 1TB of storage... LOL.

I would post some of the shockingly bad photos of the Moon that are ALL that Artemis I has sent back, but I can't get the Upload page to load, because of an alleged HTTPS certificate problem (bad date).
edit on 3-1-2023 by JohnThomas2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You have a link or something like that. I seem to be able to load up pictures.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnThomas2
I would post some of the shockingly bad photos of the Moon that are ALL that Artemis I has sent back, but I can't get the Upload page to load, because of an alleged HTTPS certificate problem (bad date).

1TB , I have that in my phone

Linky no worky but help is at hand ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Look at the dreadful Moon photos in this article:

www.cbsnews.com...

How did they make them look so bad? How is this possible? They are completely useless images.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnThomas2
Look at the dreadful Moon photos in this article:

www.cbsnews.com...

How did they make them look so bad? How is this possible? They are completely useless images.

Had to make them look bad, otherwise ATSers would point out the photoshop flaws. /joke

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Done on purpose for security reasons. Don't want to show what the chinese are up to on the moon.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnThomas2

Perhaps you should try contacting NASA and ask them where the archive for all those photos is ?
They should be public available as they are paid for with tax payers money.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It would be good to see these pictures.
Must be taking a while to blur out all the alien and ancient dinosuar breakaway race headquarters.

Maybe its too early to hope for a full Lidar scan of the proposed moonbase site,but they must be releasing a few pictures even if just for good advertising of the mission.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You not liking the photos does not mean they aren't genuine. Your idea of 'shockingly bad' obviously diggers from those who thought they were remarkable

They'll be published when they get published, not when people who are just going to whine about them anyway stamp their feet.

Plenty to look at here

www.flickr.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Locked away with all the pictures of the other moon bases, alien spacecraft, bodies and parts of crashes.

🙄

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It has pretty much only just arrived at the Cape for processing:

blogs.nasa.gov...

I'll repeat a point made in the other thread about Artermis: it didn't go there to take pictures of the moon. It's main purpose was to test out the spacecraft and procedures. Photos were a bonus. The fact that bandwidth was more important for mission telemetry isn't an excuse, it's a fact

While you're waiting for the higher res images, have some pretty picturestaken by Korea's probe that's just entered lunar orbit:

www.kari.re.kr...

It's a 'proper' lunar orbit, rather than a flyby like Artemis, but still, all that way and no colour camera.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

You not liking the photos does not mean they aren't genuine. Your idea of 'shockingly bad' obviously diggers from those who thought they were remarkable

They'll be published when they get published, not when people who are just going to whine about them anyway stamp their feet.

Plenty to look at here

www.flickr.com...

Anybody can see they are "shockingly bad", they are far worse than anything taken during the Apollo missions. They must have tried REALLY hard to make them look like rubbish, my ten year old digital camera could take better pictures than that.

" They'll be published when they get published, not when people who are just going to whine about them anyway stamp their feet."

Ohh, that's shown me! Shame on me! Shame on me for asking awkward questions about this obviously FAKE 'mission' to the Moon. LOL. Try harder, you muppet.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It has pretty much only just arrived at the Cape for processing:

blogs.nasa.gov...

I'll repeat a point made in the other thread about Artermis: it didn't go there to take pictures of the moon. It's main purpose was to test out the spacecraft and procedures. Photos were a bonus. The fact that bandwidth was more important for mission telemetry isn't an excuse, it's a fact

While you're waiting for the higher res images, have some pretty picturestaken by Korea's probe that's just entered lunar orbit:

www.kari.re.kr...

It's a 'proper' lunar orbit, rather than a flyby like Artemis, but still, all that way and no colour camera.

Yes, all that way and no colour camera - so apparently because TWO missions to the Moon are obviously fake, sending back black and white photos must be the RIGHT WAY TO DO THINGS, right? Who needs colour photos? They're so passe... LOL. Try again.

Nobody is buying this obviously fake rubbish.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Plenty to look at here

www.flickr.com...

Where are the photos on NASA's website? Why are you asking people to download a zip file which they have no reason to trust whatsoever? LOL. Try harder, you apologist.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I see that not one person has been able to answer what I asked in my first post, on January 3rd... All that time ago, and still no high resolution, colour photos of the Earth as the Artemis mission allegedly left it... I just can't imagine why...

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Why do those photos look suspiciously fake?
They look like a computer simulations made rendition.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Because you are suspicious of them.

If you think they're fake, prove it.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Download them, don't download them. You either want to look or you don't.

Again, you not liking the standard of photos you've seen, or the way NASA does its business, means absolutely nothing.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I noticed a slight pattern of image behavior in the news link that shows a cascade of different images.

The moon close up images are all rubbish while some of the images taken far away are color and much better..

It's the same pattern of "image behavior" seen coming from anyone who has authority to release them. And all images of sensitive things like the moon have to pass muster through the National Security Agency.

A lot of people know this is a fact, but the denialists and NASA (company men defenders) will always argue it isn't true. (Lots of other things to argue what isn't true as well).

And when questions are asked, the company men groupy washouts will go straight to mockery referring to moon pigeons and green cheese. So sad. Nothing but excuses and sad hattery.

Been the same old song and dance for decades.

edit on 23-1-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
We are all still waiting for the high resolution photos and video that OneBigMonkeyToo promised us, after Artemis had come back to Earth...

Just go and look at the atrociously low resolution photos that Artemis sent back to Earth, absolutely ridiculous. Why weren't there 4k cameras all over the spacecraft, filming the take off from Earth, and sending (or storing) continuous 4k video all the way round the Moon? Because it's all a scam, that's why. There is no other possible reason.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join