It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Japan losing to Covid now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I guess this should be not so NEW to us here since a few of us here post about the increase of deaths recently, but this is Japan and all deaths are recorded by the local police departments. So I really don't believe any fudging of the figures these days.

On last Thursday we saw a record 420 new coronavirus deaths here. To my knowledge it is the first time for a long time that the govt. is saying it is now taking in more elderly people. This is kind of sick thinking, but many city elderly people did take the vaccines. Is the vaccine weakening the natural immune system like a few here have reported?

This is just in one day, now multiply that by 365 days, wow... Japan is going to lose maybe 60% of its elderly ( what I mean by that is, it could happen in all these small villages here. Hospital in many areas, one has to take a ferry/boat to get to ) ( most are self-employed) population. This means many mom and pop shops around the country that also caters to the tourist may end up closing).

Sorry, really sorry my first post of the year is not so welcoming news. I'll do my best in keeping you updated. Why Japan... well, it's has 4 main islands. ( many small islands also )
edit on 0100000036172023-01-01T23:17:36-06:00173601pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

We can blame the Guidestones. Or maybe point out that Douglas Adams mentioned everyone dying from a nasty pay phone virus (after we got rid of the “useless” people in the population that did provide a service we couldn’t see).

But isn’t that hindsight??

I actually fear for our society as a whole when one segment has serious issues continuing as they were.

The whole of Universe 25 is thet “first death” or the loss of a society part. And the will to live goes away.

So I wash my hair and watch the end approaching. And wonder if we will survive.

How’s that for depressing??

We will push through. We, as a society, will survive.

I just hope that it is not an effort to reduce over all population. That is just greedy!

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The scary thing is that the Japanese diet in the outer areas is one of the healthiest in the world for keeping people active and healthy in their old age.The cities not so much since the western diet become more popular after the second world war during the occupation.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Is the vaccine weakening the natural immune system like a few here have reported?

This is almost certainly the case based on what is known so far. The number fully vaccinated in Japan is listed somewhere just below 80%. If I'm not mistaken Japan is also a country where mask use is quite high.

The vaccines are not effective. I have seen the adverse event risk now creeping higher than 1 in 1,000 in some demographics and that will only increase over time as long term consequences become more apparent and people continue exposing themselves to new formulations of the vaccines. The risk of acute vaccine side-effects is present with each new exposure and it seems the chronic effects get more severe. We don't even have any real data on how the various boosters may function synergistically with prior doses. To the best of my knowledge the only trials that include full vaccination with boosters and the original doses are in the citizens.

There's a reason no mRNA "vaccine" for coronaviruses has ever been successfully brought to market and approved. Prior recalls were initiated with adverse events many magnitudes lower than this and with much better results at the trial stage. Now with seemingly total regulatory capture by global corporate interests, state approved news, censorship by intelligence agencies, your life has a much different value and it's measured purely in currency. Medical ethics are no longer the primary concern of regulators if they ever really were and "do no harm" is now "how many can be harmed before they notice".

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: musicismagic
Is the vaccine weakening the natural immune system like a few here have reported?

This is almost certainly the case based on what is known so far. The number fully vaccinated in Japan is listed somewhere just below 80%. If I'm not mistaken Japan is also a country where mask use is quite high.

The vaccines are not effective. I have seen the adverse event risk now creeping higher than 1 in 1,000 in some demographics and that will only increase over time as long term consequences become more apparent and people continue exposing themselves to new formulations of the vaccines. The risk of acute vaccine side-effects is present with each new exposure and it seems the chronic effects get more severe. We don't even have any real data on how the various boosters may function synergistically with prior doses. To the best of my knowledge the only trials that include full vaccination with boosters and the original doses are in the citizens.

There's a reason no mRNA "vaccine" for coronaviruses has ever been successfully brought to market and approved. Prior recalls were initiated with adverse events many magnitudes lower than this and with much better results at the trial stage. Now with seemingly total regulatory capture by global corporate interests, state approved news, censorship by intelligence agencies, your life has a much different value and it's measured purely in currency. Medical ethics are no longer the primary concern of regulators if they ever really were and "do no harm" is now "how many can be harmed before they notice".

Yes, a well thought out reply. Since I live in a medical university town I know all the students have had to be vaccinated and are still required to mask both on and off campus. What I am most worried about ( will this be done ) is, will eye research show something to do with dropping of the Ciliary muscle of the eyes. The Ophthalmologist clinics seem to have more young students with vision appointments, although that might actually have to do with using the mobile phone and computer and the high level of air pollution we have now from China and for long periods of time use, and not the vaccination, but who knows at the moment.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Spam removed by staff.
edit on 1/2/2023 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I give thoughtful replies sometimes, but usually we're just kicking around some jokes and this is more serious.

Mobile devices are probably doing a number on the young people that have been on them since they were little. They aren't getting as much exercise of depth and range.

There have been several reports of blindness post-vaccination. I don't have links handy and the mechanism was unknown. If I recall there were varying degrees and it wasn't always in both eyes. I think the specific study I saw was 7 cases from one Opthalmology group and it may have even been in patients with some other eye related concerns like prior corneal transplant or resurfacing. It was a while back so I really don't remember.

The number of issues coming up after vaccination are varied and not all explained by any one thing. There are immune issues, hematological issues, and there seem to be other things that all might be derivative of those two. Between the immune dysfunction, the vaccine leaving the injection site then landing in organs, and the clotting, it probably explains most of it. Between clots restricting blood supply and immune targeting of cells within the organs that were hijacked to produce spike proteins there's a lot that can go wrong.

It's probably systemic in people that got hot doses and the way it presents is entirely dependent on the systems already impaired in each individual, even if it was subclinical levels. Cancers showing up are probably latent and not caused by the vaccines, but rather no longer suppressed by normal immune function. Many cancers are essentially on a timer already in your body and the vaccines are speeding that clock up.

This is without a doubt the biggest medical disaster in history and won't be fully understood for a decade, but who knows how many may die prematurely beyond that from chronic impairment we never see until it's fatal. At this late stage it's hard to argue it's not deliberate malfeasance for anybody that has competency in the field unless they are negligent in doing due diligence. There is no way to manipulate the data to make the approval for this in young people anything less that gross negligence. That it is mandated for anybody for any purpose, by anyone, is a crime against humanity and a complete abandonment of medical ethics.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The video starts out about Germany's deaths being 19% above base line but goes on to show how autopsy have been frowned upon. youtu.be... other countries are also mentioned

edit on 727ndk23 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The video starts out about Germany's deaths being 19% above base line but goes on to show how autopsy have been frowned upon. youtu.be... other countries are also mentioned

Can you say about the country you are in?

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The elderly have paid the price with our respective countries incompetence at focusing on the demographic most affected by Covid. That happened globally, especially with Nursing Homes.

Instead of trying to use the "pandemic" as a control mechanism via masks and vaccines, we should have focused on protecting the elderly and those most vulnerable, like we always have.

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Yessir.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on Mon Jan 2 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Me, COVID Xmas Eve. 70, had all vax.

Those vax kept me FROM I.C.U...am home now, feels n great!

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The scary thing is that the Japanese diet in the outer areas is one of the healthiest in the world for keeping people active and healthy in their old age.The cities not so much since the western diet become more popular after the second world war during the occupation.

If your immune system isn't working, it isn't working. Diet won't help you much.

If the vaccines are weakening it by over exposure, then all being healthy does is prolong the inevitable. A healthy diet doesn't save you from AIDS, either.

(post by AscensionLessons removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

There's different vaccines and some of them don't use mRNA technology. I'm not so sure the long term effects are due to vaccines or the actual virus.

I'm unaware of medical services anywhere that'll reveal which drugs or which vaccine a person took during their lifetime, such things aren't necessarily revealed and every time I've had the conversation about medical intervention killing people such information always came from family members and close friends. I might be wrong on that although where I live it seems to be the truth, access to medical records is usually on a "need to see" basis.

So vaccine or COVID or both?

I can only truly speak of my own experiences, I'm unvaccinated and had COVID very early on. Since then I'm seemingly unable to catch infections although I've gained some long-term issues since i caught it. Issues many associate with the vaccine.

I suspect there's a lot more going on with the virus itself, it changes things. I've seen more cardiac arrests due to COVID than the vaccine, about 5 to 1. The person who was vaccinated had a genetic issue. Long term effects are apparently happening for both then? Idk.

All I know is the vaccine was mainly to stop certain people overreacting to the virus, stop the likes of a Crohn's sufferer from dying of blood clots or others drowning of fluids on the lungs. It worked for that and the rest I see little difference between vaccination status.

The people I know who are vaccinated have normal immune responses to infection, some who weren't don't though. The latter tend to have long COVID symptoms.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
According to Deagle's 2014 prediction, Japan is supposed to lose only 17.6% of its population by 2025.
:
edit on 2023 1 02 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Here's the thing:

If the immune problems are being caused by immune system fatigue, then it's the steady and constant challenges to your immune system that are the problem. It won't necessarily matter as much how it's being challenged, only that it is and constantly, by a vaccine. It takes resources to mount an effective response.

There's a reason why you don't get vaccinated hard on the heels of an actual infection, and that's because your immune system can't mount an effective response to the vaccine.

Presumably, the concern is that if you keep vaccinating two or even three times a year, you are very slowly wearing your immune system down. And that's before we get into regular illnesses that same system may have to deal with along with any vaccine challenges. It's why coaches don't hit their athletes with a super hard week of workouts right before the big game - all that fatigue adds up in your muscles.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Me, COVID Xmas Eve. 70, had all vax.

Those vax kept me FROM I.C.U...am home now, feels n great!

I'm glad you're recovering.

By saying you're home now I take it that it did not prevent your from being hospitalized?

Each injection increases your chance of getting COVID, with in excess of double the risk of infection at three+ doses over being unvaccinated.

You have taken something shown in one study to more than double the risk of infection yet are offering a definitive analysis it prevented the need for the ICU? This is bordering on magical thinking that an ineffective vaccine by all other previous standards is somehow always the reason that whatever stage of illness reached was only prevented from being worse by the vaccine. At the very best you can give us a very weak maybe, but it's a very weak maybe that has very little scientific backing. There is roughly the same amount of evidence for it to have caused your infection as there is to have been responsible for preventing a hospital stay from being an ICU stay.

If somebody presented this hypothesis of staggered efficacy to the medical community to justify use of a vaccine prior to 2019 they'd have been laughed at. If they included that it is only effective for three months and carries a risk of serious adverse events at somewhere around 1 in 1,000 they'd probably be looking at a rubuke from whoever employed them.

This has gone well beyond any kind of rational justification already. The next stage in this is that people still die, but it prevents them from going to hell. I certainly hope you'll look at current data not filtered through people with vested interests and dependent funding when they offer you the next booster. The people that reviewed the trials and continue to approve boosters do not care how many people die and they have been lying about everything from efficacy and transmission to the frequency of adverse events. They made completely unsubstantiated claims about all of those things without any rigorous effort to support them, in many cases ignoring data that contradicted them. These are not the agencies that were in place when you started your career and they seem to have suffered complete administrative capture.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

From what I see in the UK the vaccine boosters are only offered to people who would be compromised anyways. They'll be offered the flu jab and whatever else is doing the rounds too. There's a whole lot of things that could kill them without intervention excluding infections too.

When it comes to fatigue and the immune system we're not just talking lactic acid, the toll is measured in the organs. People who are offered extra help to combat diseases tend to already have a fatigued system.

Idk about elsewhere but in the UK it's people in that category who are advised to take boosters.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

My mom was in that boat because she was getting ready to undergo chemo last year.

The idea with any vaccine is to get your immune system to produce a response as if it ran into the actual illness without producing the actual illness which will produce a stronger immune system response or both the immune response and disease symptoms which would be more dangerous in combination.

What you have to take into account is that most of the symptoms of any illness are actually our bodies own immune system reacting to the disease and not the disease itself - fever, inflammation, over-production of mucus, etc. Those are all our own body's attempts to defend us and not necessarily the disease.

It's also why with any vaccine you're also looking at an effective rate of in the 80% range at best. They can make vaccines that are 90% or more effective, but when you get that effective, the side effects from your own immune system tend to start getting more and more dangerous, even deadly. That's why my husband who makes these things (and they it works pretty much the same in animals) was giving pretty serious side-eye to their claims of near 100% effectiveness early on. He felt they were lying on either their safety number -or- their effectiveness numbers, and it turns out it was the effectiveness numbers which is maybe best for all involved although I think they welched on safety too.

So the idea with the immuno-compromised was to get them some defense, as much as their bodies could produce, just in case without them having to get it with the disease which was thought to be much less forgiving and usually is. They were basically hedging their bets. It was in no way perfect.
edit on 2-1-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join