It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Is Near, The End Is Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hello, everyone!

Let me introduce myself by saying that this has to be the end of my journey in ATS or my journey of something spiritual.

Thank you for letting me in once again, though it hurts the ego to be repeatedly done so, I rest the case that it is for the best of this website.

Let me tell you something, and really this something is of importance.

The END is NEAR, the END is HERE.

This is to remind everyone that soon the world will be facing a drastic change that will truly force them to go mountain-high places. This is actually beginning now if only you all will be aware of the current climactic erratic patterns. This is indeed the new beginning for Mother Nature and for the whole of its inhabitants.

Well, how was this seen by yours truly? Simply, time travel. I traveled through time in the form of dreams. And I saw just how much money-hungry Tibetan Buddhists are. Well, that was just the dream, but it is actually true. They truly disappointed me so much. I thought they were such beyond worldly desires and yet, they were driven by politics and such.

Now, let me tell you things, too, Mandela Effect is real due to this. The memory of the other dimension is actually because of this.

When I was a child I remember the tail of Pikachu, the monocle of the Monopoly man, the Berenstein Bears (though I also know that it will be Berenstain soon). The Kit-Kat, too, as well as the word "dilemna" and many other more.

[Other list of interweaving memories: Kit-Kat (I have first android phone with that version, ahaha), Looney Toons (lover of cartoons here, so it is just that), The Tiananmen Square man (not sure about this, but have read a tattered book about it and sure enough, the man was killed), Febreeze (read it through The Power of Habit book by Charles Dugan, seems like there truly is interweaving of memories).]

[In any case, the decision is ours to make whether to believe or not.]

Talking about the word "dilemna" in the other memory, it seemed that my classmate changed it to "genre". See, the beauty of dimensional change? That was quite cool.

(That tells us that they are not false memory, they are from another earthly experience.)

All right, how many years would the mountain-hunt start? I guess it would only be 17 years, more or less. In the dream, I was really not so aware of the surroundings, that is why. XD Still, it was for a reason, you know. That is why, take this warning with a sack of salt of misgivings. Hahaha

Oh, by the way, now that we are finally transcending into a new dimension, indeed the future has no Mandela Effect. Only Butterfly Effect, Fiona Broom still exists though.

How do I know that? Simple. Dreams and clairvoyance. Though, take that again with a cup of salt. Hahaha

Feel free to ask me about the dreams. Though they are quite embarrassing to share. Hahaha

Thanks for letting me in once again.

Kudos.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheEndIsHere

Can you explain the Monopoly man monocle and kit-kat?

Not aware of these.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Monopoly guy used to have a monocle, now he doesn't and folks say he never did, although some remember him having one.

Some say Kit Kat used to have a hyphen, but now doesn't.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Can you explain the Monopoly man monocle and kit-kat?

Not aware of these.

All right, because Truth must prevail. Let us be truthful.

When I was a child there was this tattered basic math book where the Monopoly man with an eyepiece was illustrated. There were lots of pictures of that guy and I never forget about it. Still, a tablespoon of salt is needed for some misgivings.

The Kit-Kat? First every android smartphone that I have got is of Kit-Kat version. Even the advertisements in that earthly existence is just like it. Kit-Kat after all is very popular. I even research Wikipedia regarding their payment in order for them to get the Kit-Kat for their Android OS Nomenclature. Still, a teaspoon of salt is needed for some doubts.

I, myself, am even questioning if was I that absent when reading articles? watching television? and even while booting up my phone before?

[With the Pikachu's tail, too. The other memory showed that my neighbour (a teenage boy at that time, the one who painted Pikachu) told me something about his decision to put some black on his tail. See that? It is indeed an interwoven memory. There is something that intermingles with one another and you can't seem to find where and what those blurs are in those memory. (memories: my neigbour told me that the tail is really having it, my neighbour told me that he chose to paint it that way)]

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Are Mars and Kit-Kat together in this now?

Monopoly Man and Milton Bradley...I think there's something to this!

Speaking of Android devices...what about lollipop...I've always been suspicious!

Anyways...welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Monopoly guy used to have a monocle, now he doesn't and folks say he never did, although some remember him having one.

Some say Kit Kat used to have a hyphen, but now doesn't.

Why do you say "some"? Have not you experienced it? Wow, could it be that this is a sign for people to believe in something unexplainable by science? You know, to Believe in God?

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv
Are Mars and Kit-Kat together in this now?

Monopoly Man and Milton Bradley...I think there's something to this!

Speaking of Android devices...what about lollipop...I've always been suspicious!

Anyways...welcome to ATS!

Thanks for the welcome.

I have been an avid fan of android nomenclature before. Truly, it is lollipop. XD

Mars and kit-kat? I can't see the connection. Please do elaborate.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I was explaining the controversy.

Don't read into it what wasn't there.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

ah, my mistake. Apology.

I also have this hunch though. You see, I truly don't know if what memories are real.

There is this memory before or after 2012, I guess, that I have somehow read something about Mandela Effect, and I keep on rationalizing that it could be because of what I have read that made me fell with the trap of being one experiencing it.

Yet, the childhood experiences never lied. There truly was the Berenstein, the Pikachu's tail, the monocle. Therefore, it is true. A child of purity never make up things after all.

I hope that you also found the common ground where to settle the confusion, if ever you are also one of those challenged by this phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Feel free to ask me about the dreams. Though they are quite embarrassing to share. Hahaha

Welcome to ATS.

Yes, share all of it.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What's that about Pikachu not having a tail? I downloaded this picture of Pikachu in 2000. What's that thing coming out of his backside?

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You've missed the obvious: "endings " are just new "beginnings"... and absolutely necessary to advance.

They mean nothing...as the new "something". Ying and Yang...

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Welcome back (right?)!

The mandela effect always reminded me of this:

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

It's from 1984. The book explains how images and facts change over time so nobody has the true history, nobody knows what really happened.

"An endless present" reminds me of the mindfulness being pushed on everybody lol.

Sharing is caring, please do go on.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

People's minds often confuse/x-associate Planters' Mr. Peanut (who wears a monocle)...with the non-monocle-wearing Monopoly guy.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The Path has been changed. Therefore, there is no more need to focus much on this dream. Though I can get lots of learning from them, still, it has already been changed. The path is already recalibrated.

By virtue of the new dimension, this sharing of dreams (essentials of them only) is not present there. Even the way of treatment that I have experienced from ATS in this dimension is entirely different from that new dimension.

The dream, if we are to be open-minded, already happened. This means that the dream is already gone, and the path now is changed.

[Once again, take this with a bunch of salt, do not just believe at once. Learn to reflect and do something that will truly make you see what is of Truth.]

[The dream made me learn lots of things that made me wiser now than I should have been. I have seen the Fallacy of Humanity in that dream. That Purity alone cannot win in this messed-up world.]

Now, to begin with. Let me introduce myself as an individual who is a dreamer. Dreams hold something in them. They guide people and even give lots of wisdom and knowledge that could enhance their journey in this lifetime.
Ever since I was a child, I keep on dreaming about things that hold symbols such as flying or levitating, jumping up high to the top, etc, and most of the dreams happened to be in a night to dawn setting. There is also this certain guy wherein I share acquaintancy. In the dream, I am a child, he is a child. (Of course, we also grew up. Hahaha) In the dreams, we are kind of friends but something more is there. Somewhat like a romance but really beyond it.

Now, let us be more honest, if an individual faces his darkest times, he or she will find certain anchor to find inspiration to move on in life. I have been there and that is why I become more into the dreams and with that guy.

[That was just an introduction as to how I become so loving of dreams.]

Now, the dream that I am about to share is actually during 2020, during the time where there will be two blood moons in a month. February 2020. The time where I was facing certain issues related to my college studies.

In that dream, it was dark. And I was walking alone while listening to someone telling me that I have finally disentangled from the familial attachments. (The dream is interwoven, blurred, even feels like it was made of lots of possiblities. So, let us just focus with the essentials.)

I was on the search for that "guy" in the dream. I saw a ghost of him with a certain Chinese actor. I wrote a book, which was inspired by the book of Dalai Lama, which was about compassion. I made such "noise" while nearing the guy at the stage. (Do be aware, that in that dream, I am also aware of a dream regarding that thing. I also have the precognition of what will happen soon.)
The guy never recognized me. I tried to ask him regarding the dream. Then something happened there that I am also aware of, Researchers came. Maybe they are dream researchers. Therein I told them the dream about levitating in a place similar to the place of Tibetan place, the journey with the guy, etc. I have warned them too not to tell it to the chinese actor, to know the truth, just to be fair.

[setting: in a raised platform, darkest of the night, lots of people below the platform]
Then, in that group of researchers was a guy who is quite something. Resonated with him, talked with him about his peers being unfair for being so insensitive after a thorough interview with me. That guy was something. Then he asked me about a person named "Isabelo T********" (haha, won't give you the full name of my FSM classmate). (Well, it seemed that the guy was also always in my dreams.) I answered him truthfully, and was even interested and surprised that my FSM classmate has such an acquaintance. Well, the truth is that I am very outspoken when I am inside a dream. I remembered a certain dream that I told him that his "energy" is similar with Isabelo.

Then, due to my curiousity with romance, I asked him if we could be together as companions but "sexual intercourse" is not guaranteed. He agreed. I also asked him if he had kissed someone already. He said yes. So, to be fair, I made my way to the chinese actor and forced him to kiss me. Ain't that shameful? hahaha

Then, the research guy and I clicked, lots of people saw the chemistry. Then came the chinese guy. And then came the fight. (just that the chinese actor lay claim with the dream) Drama. haha But not so much. I made a decision not to follow the research guy even after him asking me if I would like to follow them. Then the rest is all but a mistake.

[In that dream, I was aware of the energetic imprint of the chinese guy, it seemed weird. But I just let it be due to the "facial similarity" with the guy in the dreams.]

[There is the situation where the Dalai Lama was oppressed and I mobilised the media to do something with it. Debated too with the family of my former professor to whom I served just to finish my studies, though I haven't finished it. Also debated with the people not within the raised platform about the dreams I had with the guy (which was to defend the chinese guy at that moment.)]

Entertainment is not for me. I forced the actor to follow me. He did not want it. So, I levitated and flew. Then turned back, gave him some guidance. (Microsoft account, onenote.) Then continued on the journey. (For the reason of finding "my sister" in the dreams.) Then the chinese guy followed me afterwards and we flew. Then certain "creation of advancement"
was done by us. Then came the "journey" until the Tibetan buddhists made it oppressive for us to stay exclusively in them. I chose not to stay, in exchange with that "creation of advancement".

… (I don't want to share anymore. hahaha)

There are so many happenstance and I am so tired to share it. It is no longer worth it, I guess.

But one thing is for sure. Because of my disobedience, I was punished into learning things that have no more value for my spiritual growth anymore, to the point that I made an injustice to the research guy. And that was when it all began again…

So, I am here. Inspired to just do what one of the users have said. Hahaha, I truly wanted to no longer believe. Still, it is worth the try, I guess.

I'm done. Really done.

[Does anyone here have the same dream, or in a same set-up? Darkest night, then I was so consumed by foolishness (you know, ego, ego, ego, immature still). Some of them suggested to me to go back to my "family" (physical family) but I chose not to. I chose to work in a farm and do things without much care. You know, like living but not living… It was truly hurting because the truth of things was ignored by yours truly.]

[Does anyone remembered something of the creation of the self-proclaimed reincarnation of Nikola Tesla? The neurophone? That was the basis of that "creation of advancement" (not clear in the dream, though more on alternate reality) in the dream, right?]

[Does anyone know just how much ardent I was in fighting the "lies" of the children of my former professor? How patient I was till they transgressed something? You know, "Bonay" or "Arvie Paz C***" who defended me?]

[Do those dreams really count into something? Please? Do they really count? Were they just made-up?]

In just a single night, I travelled time for 19 years, I guess. Saw just how much humans really are driven by something… Is it really time travel or just a dream of time travel?

edit on 27-12-2022 by TheEndIsHere because: updated

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
@MykeNukem, thank you for the welcome. Yet those dreams are nothing of much value due to the personal point-of-view.

@TrulyColorBlind, it's a tail. XD

@mysterioustranger, if there is a chance. Advancements are for those given the chance and chosen to do so.

@geezlouise, that was indeed a great part from the book. Thank you for the welcome. The dreams are personal and may not be of value to other people. So, I just shared the essentials. Trying to see if people here also were present in that dream.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Hey there, and welcome. Yea, the butterfly effect. Lorenzes theory as I recall from meteorology class. "Can the flap of a butterfly's wing in Brazil create a Tornado in Texas?" Of course the answer is "no". (?) But you get the idea...the possibility. (That's what they teach you. Though I believe otherwise.) The point of the lesson is about unknowns and variables in terms of weather forecasting...etc. But I'm curious,

why would the future have no Mandela effect? (I've come to see it as a very personal phenomenon. I merely called it "reality jumping" and have slowly accepted the fact that 'sometimes this happens'.

Why would the "future" or "transcending to a new dimension" halt this unusual yet personal happening?

Why you state "only the butterfly effect." ? What does that mean? Everything is the butterfly effect. Is it not? When you actually think about it. Do correct me where I err. I could be wrong about what I thought Lorenzes theory and the butterfly effect were about. And

Wtf is fionas broom?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Idontknowanymore

Fiona with a broom. I made that imagery to help me remember about Mandela Effect in that new dimension. Haha

Fiona Broom, it was Broome actually, was the one who popularized Mandela Effect according to the internet. It was because of her and other people remembering that Mandela died in prison that the ME has been conceived.

Yeah, could be seen as "reality jumping" but it could also be a parallel universe. But for me, it is the "future" for I saw it.
It was due to the dream that even with Mandella or Mandela spelt, none was there. Ms. J___t was forced by me to try Google, Duckduckgo, and other search engines to no avail. But Fiona Broom was there (I believe that it was also her that made Butterfly Effect famous, too, according to that dimension.) I even have the hunch that I was being pranked, but it wasn't the case. It is actually a different reality.

Good thing is that, the "research guy" (I believe it is him.) knows about it. He is aware of its occurence. So, I told them about the Pikachu's tail and others of the Mandela Effect.

As I can remember it, I tried to ask them about a place in France, it was Taured (I guess, you know, something that I saw from a youtube video, showing a man from another reality), and it was there. The Mongolia (as a country) thing also, I guess I asked them about it too.

If such future is to happen really, indeed, Life is but a Dream. Time is but an Illusion.

Only the "Butterfly Effect" is the one being near to be phenomenal as Mandela Effect, maybe. No occurrence of Mandela Effect was there, really. Even Pelosi visiting Taiwan never happened. Impending wars are not there. Climactic change is not even rampant. It's as if that dimension is undertaking a different journey than this dimension.

Can I give you a Redefined Concept of a Butterfly Effect?

Butterfly Effect Redefined is when a certain thing resonated with people and that it has unconsciously become a part of them without them knowing how it happened. It could be considered as if a certain Truth was unleashed, and once it resonates, it will become a part of one's psyche whether he or she is conscious of it or not. Butterfly effect is likened to an "influence" that is very subtle yet truly encompassing for it is a Butterfly Effect of the Consciousness.

Please, take this post with a moon of salt for misgivings (a bunch of salt is not enough, haha).

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
@Idontknowanymore, before I forget, I would like to say "Thank you for the welcome."

Have a blessed evening.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes, I agree so much. The Mandela Effect is real.

new topics

top topics

join