It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Todays Fire In Russia.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is a Military Base in Moscow.

A huge fire has engulfed a military base in Moscow – the latest in a series of mystery blazes to hit Russia.
Flames raged for more than four hours at the army facility in the east of the capital.

www.msn.com...

At this rate there will be nothing left to burn down.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

One wonders how much is actual sabotage and how much is down to faulty practices.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

One wonders how much is actual sabotage and how much is down to faulty practices.

Cheers

As it's Russia , we will never know the truth.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I'm thinking this is actually from Russian groups against the war.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Me too.

Which is probably growing in participants.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I am in agreement. The locations of these incidents is wide spread across Russia.
edit on 23-12-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It look as there was also second fire today there ..

Second fire at military facility in Moscow reported in a single day

And military enlistment office yesterday in Saratov....

In the Saratov region, the military registration and enlistment office was set on fire

edit on 23-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I am in agreement. The locations of these incidents is wide spread across Russia.

Too deep too, even the truck on Crimea bridge that the story in Russia was quickly ended.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Russia's one and only Aircraft Carrier was also alight while in dock.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

DEW? I mean look at those spontaneous fires in the western US a couple of years ago.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I really don't know what to make of all this.

It certainly is "odd"?

I'm leaning towards Russian dissidents but, who knows?

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
S&F

This kind of begs a question in my mind.

Is the general population of any country happy with TPTB right now and can we expect an uptick of these incidents worldwide or is it just……”those crazy ruskies again” type of thing?
edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

They really should stop playing with matches

Or was it smoking....anyway..
edit on 23-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

More likely internal resistance forces if i have to guess , there could be actually several different. Anti-war groups , other groups that are acting directly against current regime ...?

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If it were an American ally they would call it terrorism...

Funny how people chose their wording depending on the group carrying it out.

MIC stooges:
Syrian ISIS = Freedom fighters
Iraq ISIS = Terrorists
Ukraine far right = Freedom fighters
American far right = Terrorists

(They are all terrorists in case there was any confusion there)

My money is on Ukranian carrying this out with American assistance. Like usual.

The opposition to the war in Russia is much smaller than you'd think. Most Russia's understand if Russia loses this they will become the next victims of American imperialism. A modern day hell hole if you will.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

The opposition to the war in Russia is much smaller than you'd think. Most Russia's understand if Russia loses this they will become the next victims of American imperialism. A modern day hell hole if you will.

So if Russia doesn't take Ukraine and end up pulling out that will lead to American imperialism? I'm having a hard time seeing you connect those dots... How about Russia pulls out and stops invading its former satellite countries and just sell their energy to Europe and other places. I think that would work just fine.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

"The opposition to the war in Russia is much smaller than you'd think. Most Russia's understand if Russia loses this they will become the next victims of American imperialism. A modern day hell hole if you will."

You know this, how?

So, if they lose their "Special Operation ", IE. Russian Imperialist War, is the US going to invade Russia, or something?

Please explain what you mean by that.
edit on 23-12-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Most Russia's understand if Russia loses this they will become the next victims of American imperialism. A modern day hell hole if you will.

If Russia is so great, why don’t any of the former USSR countries want anything to do with them other than two very small nations?

I wonder if we asked the ones who are under the western umbrella if they’re better off now than under the Soviet Union, what they’d say.

Modern day Russia is certainly better for the citizens, but it’s still leaning towards an authoritarian country. They haven’t had political diversity, and the country can squash dissent.

We definitely have a lot we can work on in the states, but any country can say that. You and I can still say whatever we want without fear of getting black bagged or falling out of a window.

I’m all for the west distancing itself from the Ukrainian conflict. But I find it incredibly amusing many of the same people who claimed to be the biggest patriots selling us the Iraq war are playing contrarian so hard right now they see Putin and Russia as some sort of last bastion for freedom in the world.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Modern day Russia is certainly better for the citizens, but it’s still leaning towards an authoritarian country. They haven’t had political diversity, and the country can squash dissent.

We definitely have a lot we can work on in the states, but any country can say that. You and I can still say whatever we want without fear of getting black bagged or falling out of a window.

I'm pretty sure most that say living in America is like the worst place to live are people who have never lived here, and in many cases never been here. I have lived all over the world and spent a good amount of time in 75+ countries and though I like many places I have yet found one that actually matches what America offers.

People say something like, look at Chicago, and I agree, but... My wife's cousin lives there and they love it, never want to leave, and say oh that area which is like 3 blocks in one small area. Also, where I live in WA, Chicago is like London to Moscow in distance and there is also a good amount of differences just like with those two cities, but with America with both areas being in the same country people assume all is the same.

edit on 23-12-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
🎶 The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! 🎶

More good news. Let the MFer burn.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join