It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender self-determination to be granted in Spain and Scotland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Spain’s lower house of Parliament Thursday passed a law that allows people over 16 years of age to change their legally registered gender without any medical supervision.

Under the Spanish law, drawn up by the center-left coalition government, minors ages 12and 13 will need a judge’s authorization to make the change, while those between 14 and 16 will have to be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.

Up to now, Spanish transgender people needed a diagnosis by several doctors of gender dysphoria, which is the psychological condition of not feeling a match between one’s biological sex and gender identity. In some cases, they also needed proof they had been living for two years as the gender they identified with.

Gender self-determination to be granted in Spain and Scotland

This is a Christmas Special:

The transgender ideology fights back

The most absurd and ludicrous ideology is trying to impose its values and ideas and affect children as young as the age of 12 or even younger and now it has succeeded in making it easier for children and adults both in Spain and Scotland to change their legally recognise gender.

The process has now become even more absurd as anyone who is over the age of 16 in Spain, and anyone in Scotland, can 'transition' by self-declaring themselves men or women. No need for medical diagnosis of gender dysphoria in Scotland and no need for medical supervision in Spain.

A surgery and hormones cannot change someone's biological sex. Gender & biological sex are one and the same and biological sex is completely determined by the chromosomal make up of an individual and not by political decisions, left wing activism, and the view of transgender ideologists.

Note that in both cases those who have passed the bills belong to the left part of the ideological spectrum, i.e left and radical left politicians who are supported by the woke crowd and a range of left wing activists and transgender ideologists.

So in a few words, a man can decide that he doesn't want to be Peter anymore, he is now Marie as he has self-declared himself a woman. And it's better you accept that he now identifies as a woman and he is a woman according to the left-wing human biology, so not to be called a transphobe, a horrible person, a racist, and the rest of the accusations thrown at everyone who disagrees with the woke crowd.

Thankfully not everywhere things are as bad. Here in the US there are several states that don't allow chlidren to 'transition' or make it very difficult. I have made a few others threads about the subject featuring Matt Walsh and the Dailywire fighting to stop child mutilations at a national level and succeeding in the suspension of gender-affirming surgeries for minors in the Vanderbilt clinic in Tennessee and looking to ban all child gender-affirming surgeries in the State.

www.tennessean.com...

edit on 23-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

16 years old? Yawn. Get back to us on this story next year when they lower it to age 3.

Curiously though, if the person is 85 years old and has dementia would they still be legally considered to have the mental faculties to do so?

How is the same case going down in 2 different nations at the same time?
edit on 23-12-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why even bother having doctors and psychiatrists at this point. People can just self define what ever they want reality be damned.

Is the haipatractic oath completely meaningless? Yes has been for literally years. We have effectively defined away most mental illness and brought them into the fold of life styles. Life styles that MUST that accepted or your a bigot or worse mentally ill! Lol honk honk.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think Peter should change names to Virginia instead of Marie.

That is all.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Why even bother having doctors and psychiatrists at this point. People can just self define what ever they want reality be damned.

Is the haipatractic oath completely meaningless? Yes has been for literally years. We have effectively defined away most mental illness and brought them into the fold of life styles. Life styles that MUST that accepted or your a bigot or worse mentally ill! Lol honk honk.

Yes absolutely!

A fluid concept such as gender identity trying to replace biological sex.

As I said in other threads, sex and gender are biological realities but gender identity is just a fantasy promoted by the woke crowd.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

16 years old? Yawn. Get back to us on this story next year when they lower it to age 3.

Curiously though, if the person is 85 years old and has dementia would they still be legally considered to have the mental faculties to do so?

How is the same case going down in 2 different nations at the same time?

I don't know if the timing is just coincidental where both countries have taken similar decisions but it's certainly a Christmas Special!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The British government are looking into the legality of Scotland's gender recognition bill , I doubt it will stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The British government are looking into the legality of Scotland's gender recognition bill , I doubt it will stand up to scrutiny.

I hope so as this transgender ideology and the woke crowd that supported it are trying to affect legislation and change it by completely disregarding common sense and basic human biology.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

"So how may I address you".

"erm ARMCHAIR I AM AN ARMCHIAR".

"Very well mr, sorry slip of the tongue er ARMCHAIR"

Give a fool enough rope you know how it goes, first brainwash toddlers so they don't know what they are, then reinforce it so that they develop without role models and think they are something they are not, little boy's finding girls more interesting deciding that perhaps they are a little girl then some rainbow teacher telling them that is good and giving them more sweeties and a pack on the back for being that way.

Soon the damage is done, come there teen's the lil' boy's want to be girls and the lil' girls want to be boy's.

Birth rates further decline, neoliberals further invite third world migrants to take up jobs and without 40 to 60 years the old people are dead, the remaining are without children and the country is stuffed full of foreigners and ruled over the elite whom knew what they were doing all along but wanted to get rid of the clued up people and replace them with what they perceive as less intelligent slaves.

edit on 23-12-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is blasphemy! This is madness!

30 years forward and they lock up to prison if claim being just a
Man or Woman .

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

This is blasphemy! This is madness!

30 years forward and they lock up to prison if claim being just a
Man or Woman .

Fortunately it isn't the same everywhere in the world. There are many countries and states that refuse to implement the transgender ideology in their laws and further the woke agenda.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

And all things being fair as they may maintain the family unit and the stability this gives society they may well inherit the world from these crazy lunatics.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am without words...almost!

I suppose it's better than at home with a vacuum cleaner and an exacto knife...but not much!

The world has went full on stupid...I'm glad I'm going to live long enough (maybe) to see it all implode!

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

And all things being fair as they may maintain the family unit and the stability this gives society they may well inherit the world from these crazy lunatics.

Crazy radical left-wing lunatics to be more specific.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

I suppose it's better than at home with a vacuum cleaner and an exacto knife...but not much!

The world has went full on stupid...I'm glad I'm going to live long enough (maybe) to see it all implode!

Here in the US things are much better and in many other countries in the world.

From the OP

Thankfully not everywhere things are as bad. Here in the US there are several states that don't allow chlidren to 'transition' or make it very difficult. I have made a few others threads about the subject featuring Matt Walsh and the Dailywire fighting to stop child mutilations at a national level and succeeding in the suspension of gender-affirming surgeries for minors in the Vanderbilt clinic in Tennessee and looking to ban all child gender-affirming surgeries in the State.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So lets say the Goverment starts a monthly payment plan to help these poor trans and all you need to do is check a box saying you are trans. Would all of sudden 80% of the population become trans overnight?

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So lets say the Goverment starts a monthly payment plan to help these poor trans and all you need to do is check a box saying you are trans. Would all of sudden 80% of the population become trans overnight?

Very good question Sir!

It seems much easier to identify as a woman when you are a man and vice versa. But not everywhere in the world.

However, a self-declaration is more than enough. Just say you are a woman and you feel like a women or identify as woman. Then magically according to the radical left wing lunatics and the woke crowd you are now a woman!

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Yes!!!

80% (or more) of Americans live in this same economy...free money...hell yes they'll identify as a catfish for a free check!

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: jerryznv

Here in the US things are much better and in many other countries in the world.

From the OP

I saw that...interesting that people in the U.S. see things so differently when it's all the same madness!

Yay for the U.S. though...

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Very good question Sir!

It seems much easier to identify as a woman when you are a man and vice versa. But not everywhere in the world.

However, if a self-declaration is more than enough. Just say you are a woman and you feel like a women or identify as woman. Then magically according to the radical left wing lunatics and the woke crowd you are now a woman!

I am a 280 pound 6'5" woman, HEAR ME ROAR! For 2k support a month...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join