It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kari Lake WINS Right to Bring Election Fraud Case to Trial! - Judge DENIES Motion To Dismiss

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD LOL

A Runbeck whistleblower revealed in Lake’s filing that HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of ballots had no chain of custody documentation. This is a shocking and massive violation of the law. Twenty-five thousand ballots were added to Maricopa County’s totals after election day with no explanation of why the number of remaining ballots could increase. Also, tens if not HUNDREDS of thousands of mail-in ballots with mismatched signatures were illegally counted in violation of Arizona law.

They are going to trial on the major chain of custody issue which could overturn the election. The issues regarding fraudulent mail-in ballots and signature verification was tossed.

This is a powder keg. if they can prove fraud in this election, similar cases can be brought across the nation.
Perhaps even overturning 2020.

time will tell.

and SOON.

The trial will proceed with evidentiary hearings on Wednesday and Thursday this week.

The Gateway Pundit reported earlier that Kari Lake’s attorneys gave an oral argument over the motions to dismiss in court this morning.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So is it going to a fair and just trial ?

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This warms my heart!!!

At least it will be heard...it will become public record and we will hear the TRUTH!

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Probably a question better asked AFTER the proceedings have concluded. Yes?

edit on 12/19/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

If this judge is honest and honorable, I hope he has good protection.

Fingers and toes crossed. Prayers up. We can sure use a Christmas miracle.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I’d like to get my hopes up as this directly affects me. However, I’ve lost all hope in the system. Therefore, I expect absolutely nothing to come from this. We all know ‘Ain’t no campaignin’ Kate’ was never truly elected here…

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I think the election would be "voided", due to gross incompetence, instead of "overturned" due to fraud. A new election would be held.

To prove fraud, the communications of the crooks are needed, unless a hearing of some kind is held and someone starts squealing. But that takes too long. Crook communications would be best.

edit on 12/19/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

there are whistleblowers

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Bill Gates & Stephen Richer will be taking the stand to testify. We are looking forward to asking them a few questions about the Botched Election.

Reminder: Perjury and making false statements are FELONIES. Keep that in mind, guys!

Sounds like Kari has an ace up her sleeve.

Link

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hope she has top quality bodyguards.

At least the evidence will get seen in court, that is a step forward.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

This is a powder keg. if they can prove fraud in this election, similar cases can be brought across the nation. Perhaps even overturning 2020.

How would possible voter fraud in a county for a governer overturn the 2020 presidential elections?

Not to mention, she is an avid Trump supporter who believes the 2020 elections were fraudelent. Is every republican going to claim cheating if they lost now?

edit on 19-12-2022 by SuperSaturn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Bill Gates & Stephen Richer will be taking the stand to testify. We are looking forward to asking them a few questions about the Botched Election.

Reminder: Perjury and making false statements are FELONIES. Keep that in mind, guys!

Sounds like Kari has an ace up her sleeve.

Link

1 Bill Gates was already too many Bill Gates. Now we have 2?

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Cautious optimism is warranted.

We know they cheated. They know we know. We know they know we know...

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperSaturn

im not republican.

im a vermin supreme supporter

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Cautious optimism is warranted.

We know they cheated. They know we know. We know they know we know...

You sure it's not just confirmation bias? Having such certainty is a bit of a red flag.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Me too. Hope he wins 2024!

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperSaturn

Me too. Hope he wins 2024!

i can almost taste the free ponies

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the election would be "voided", due to gross incompetence, instead of "overturned" due to fraud. A new election would be held.

Well no. The judge did dismiss 8 out of 10 counts precisely because he can't order new elections, so that's for sure not going to happen.

The only two claims, she first will have to prove, are that an employee illegaly interfered with the printer, and that Runbeck added ballots where 'receipts of delivery were not maintained'.
The first one I think will be everything but impossible to prove, at least at the moment I can't see how.
And the second in no way implies the ballots delivered were in any way illegal themselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The first one to be accepted and argued in court.

Happiness: gettr.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

there are whistleblowers

Wonderful news!

Corrupt judges threw out election lawsuits where there were whistleblowers...which was ALL of them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join