It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on the mac address phenomanon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here we have some PhD scientists looking at vials of vaccine, and observing the fact that the mac addresses seem to be on the slides in the lab for observation. They assemble if exposed to radiation. It seems they also give off multiple mac addresses. One of the scientists thinks this is a cock up on the part of the manufacturers and should not interact with the Bluetooth apparatus. The fibrous assemblies seem to look like cables and are different from the chip assemblies. If this is a true and factual representation of what they are observing it is problematic. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity the truth seems to settle in slowly...steer clear of all jabs. that is the truth here. try to avoid close contact with the jabbed, they will, eventually, kill you too.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So...let me get this straight.

These guys think there are nanochips in the vaccines that have MAC addresses that show up in Bluetooth scans?

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop ya, thats basically it.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Microscopic RFID's would be more plausible, IMO.

Hell, if each shot/batch has an alpha numerical identifier, like the ones on the vax cards everyone's so proud of, you are already tagged! Tagged on paper, anyway.

Would be insidiously diabolical to implement such a conspiracy though.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

79 minute vid.
I truly believe The Jab was done for evil purposes.
I can’t watch any more of these long videos though. Many of them have been absolutely painful to watch.
I hope the full truth finally comes out one day, and those responsible pay!

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: spelz

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

These guys think there are nanochips in the vaccines that have MAC addresses that show up in Bluetooth scans?

And broadcast multiple mac addresses ......

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'll second that question.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I was wondering why my Pandora Rush station was streaming into my consciousness.

This makes perfect sense now.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Once Nanobots come into full operational fruition……the bot’s will be using our own trace mineral elements i.e. copper, iron, zinc etc.. within our own bodies to build components for purposes unknown as of yet…..yikes!

Bottom line….. Nanotechnology is programmable, coding technology!! Whether it’s for products or inside the human body…revisable by transmitting in a new set of instructions…

When you think about nanotechnology mixing with AI……..we are doomed

👽
edit on 14-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If i were to do it Id put little rfid chips in food and beer etc, then place activators inside stores or at EV and gas stations, when person pays with their card the activated chip identifies a person with the chip. The chips would degrade over time but as long as a person keeps consuming then new chips get the info from the old chip before being shat out. Fine dont get a shot no hard feelings, have a beer instead 🍻

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
As highly unlikely as it sounds, if the last few years have taught us anything, it's that everything is a conspiracy theory until, suddenly, it isn't.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Here's an example from Australia. I have seen videos of people in the US also pull it up on their phones. You might need a certain app.

MAC bluetooth address

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

I was wondering why my Pandora Rush station was streaming into my consciousness.

This makes perfect sense now.

Who knows in a few years you may not just be able to listen to Rush by just thinking about it but perhaps the nanotech could enable you to play the drums exactly as Peart(RIP) would have.

or much more likely they will make you believe you are playing like Neal Peart, while you are actually sitting in a 6 by 10-foot room with a blank look on your face and drooling slightly.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Here is some storys about liquid computing you probably missed 20 years ago

Flashback: Charles Lieber’s Liquid Computing

Liquid Computing

This is never :

Computing American researchers unveil the world’s first liquid computer chip

Imagine if you will....nanosized computers in liquid medium working inside human body. You want to connect to it ? add MAC adress .

It think the science is much further than we migh realize .

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

A mild electric shock should kill the ####ers

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

A mild electric shock should kill the ####ers

or a couple 5g pulses.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Here we have some PhD scientists looking at vials of vaccine, and observing the fact that the mac addresses seem to be on the slides in the lab for observation. They assemble if exposed to radiation. It seems they also give off multiple mac addresses. One of the scientists thinks this is a cock up on the part of the manufacturers and should not interact with the Bluetooth apparatus. The fibrous assemblies seem to look like cables and are different from the chip assemblies. If this is a true and factual representation of what they are observing it is problematic. www.bitchute.com...

This is on par with the guy walking into Walmart and seeing a # ton of BLE devices, and claiming it's some next level conspiracy.

My first qualm with all of this is why you'd use a known flawed foundation in such revolutionary technology. It would be actively stupid to do that, but that's just my opinion. Don't flame me too hard

ETA: actually... You could uniquely track every human being in Earth using this address space...I just don't know why they'd use this particular addressing scheme.
edit on 15-12-2022 by Jeebs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join