It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$80 Trillion of off the books debt is being held around the world, exceeds all US dollar assets.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: lakenheath24
Sounds….
Too big to fail.
Remember that term?
It will just cost us more this time.

It will cost us everything.

Sh!t is getting real.

Us...lol.

Yep, us, but certainly not them and that's the issue.

Precisely my point.

None of this is an accident.

This is the "Great Reset" playing out in real time.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The American empire is officially done. Our normalcy bias just prevents us from seeing it.

The further you can distance yourself from the federal government the safer you will be. History has shown how this unfolds.

Grow food
Build communities
Trade/barter
Become un-governable

Ummm...education is the key...become proficient in certain skill sets that enable one to trade and barter...

It all comes down to figuring out that fine line between needs and wants...then availing yourself of the requisite materials/infrastructure to be able to produce that which is bartered...

Naturally...you also need to be able to protect your investments...in all that entails...

When an Emoji is worth a thousand words...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Let not tip toe around the truth here.

The global banking cartel should be expected to operate in its own interests. There has never been any prevarication about "never talking about" who exactly "owns" the reserve banks of the world. And as far as any experience will tell us - their mastery among what we euphemistically call "global" banking, manifests itself, is to the benefit of their owners. In the truest sense, this is not a plurality of banks, but a single operating entity.

Armed with my understanding of this it seems to me that the operation of an overarching 'agenda' is almost certain. The more substantial "players" in this world of fiat currency are the revenue generators, the commerce enablers, and the legions of middle-man businesses, who - whatever they call themselves are in the final analysis - are effectively leeches.

I see a pattern here.

This is not to be our "reset," it's there's. The result will be them being 'more' in control of the global 'wealth' of their definition, and their design.

The bank went from plainly 'taking' wealth, to exploiting its symbolic nature, to 'virtualizing it. They exploited wealth through a monopoly on currency. And, at least it seems to me, they are migrating to the point where it will be they who will simply 'decide' whether you or I can access this virtual wealth at all.
edit on 12/8/2022 by Maxmars because: Because I'm not perfect

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Lets just go fishin, # it….

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

He was warning about the deep state/MIC.

That are currently pushing for conflicts in Eastern Europe and Asia..
Using distractions at the home front.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is our debt

This is the worlds debt

Every single phone smart or dumb. Every piece of paper with a pencil, pen or marker. Even a highlighter or sharpie. Any surface flat or round with chalk or paint. Use the skills we've all learned at some point, old or young.

DO THE MATH!

Lazy?

World + USA =

88 545 899 298 677

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
it's financial derivatives. financial statements don't have a uniform place for them to be recorded

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Looks like Saudi will recognize the Yaun/Wan as a valid currency in Oil purchasing no need for the dollar any more.
edit on 12/10/2022 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join