It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity has become ‘weapon of mass extinction’, UN head tells Cop15 launch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Very Interesting now that we know the Agenda is in full force this is beyond "Seed planting". This is a full on attack on humanity where these people are the ones that lobbied all the "causes" of what now they call humans a "weapon of mass extinction"

We are getting closer to the final solution it seems.

“We are out of harmony with nature. In fact, we are playing an entirely different song. Around the world, for hundreds of years, we have conducted a cacophony of chaos, played with instruments of destruction. Deforestation and desertification are creating wastelands of once-thriving ecosystems,” he said.

“Our land, water and air are poisoned by chemicals and pesticides, and choked with plastics … The most important lesson we impart to children is to take responsibility for their actions. What example are we setting when we ourselves are failing this basic test?

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 7-12-2022 by Nirishman because: Spelling

edit on 7-12-2022 by Nirishman because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

.......Mister Technocrat lacky himself went on to say:

“We have not chosen that 30% number at random. It is the critical threshold according to the greatest scientists to avoid the risk of extinction and also to ensure our food and economic security. Thirty percent, that is quite feasible,” he said in a speech that was interrupted by protesters holding up a sign about the murder of Indigenous peoples.

Prime Minister Trudeau

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is the religion the are subscribed to. The covid vaxx is the antidote to the overpopulation issue.

Removing a huge percentage of the population is tough love, they don't see it as evil. The only reason you see it as evil is because they're getting rid of you.
edit on 7-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Thats interesting and in keeping with what Bien has been doing in the US.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Wow, but remember is going to be soo much money to be made by the globalist as soon the get a hold of the idiots that will subscribe in masses to the agenda, it will not be far when the globalist institute a "human purge' for the greater society.

The sad thing is that the idiots will love it.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
With the majority of both political parties being onboard with a massive population reduction and elimination of the middle class, I don't hold out much hope for surviving the next two years of total liberal insanity.

The only comfort I can derive is knowing they TPTB will eat their own, and politicians like AOC will be on the menu.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wow, but remember is going to be soo much money to be made by the globalist as soon the get a hold of the idiots that will subscribe in masses to the agenda, it will not be far when the globalist institute a "human purge' for the greater society.

The sad thing is that the idiots will love it.

They already did that, it's called the covid "vaccine."

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I can not wait to see how many of the next generation offprints of the mother that got the vaccine will be born sterile.

We have not seen all the side effects yet, the next generation will be the key also.

edit on 7-12-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

At the ceremony, the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, urged countries to agree a target to conserve 30% of Earth for nature in the final agreement.

You need to whine harder, Justin. India and China don't seem to be listening. Maybe you could make some more impassioned speeches about ethics and morality. Maybe even cry a little. That'll get 'em.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The sad and frustrating thing is - I believe - that there is a kernal of truth to all that. But the ones saying it, the ones decrying the "evil," are the very ones producing, marketing, promoting and driving the very same evil for their own greed and power acquisition.

A good part of humanity is out of step with nature. We do too often and too repeatedly sew the seeds of our own destruction. People by-and-large want to have their cake and eat it, too. Something needs to change, but that change, in order to be effective, must happen on an individual level and move upward.

These beings driving their agenda for change are greedy, bloody monsters.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Lol, cry me a river Justine. If y’all ignored radio and Tv how exactly is that POS going to communicate his pop offs to everyone.

It’s how I put these ‘people’ in their place.

a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Yep Biden is even doing a slow kill on US babies.

The formula shortage is worse than ever despite Biden's claim he fixed it.

www.foxbusiness.com...

Lies upon lies

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

They have to kill us for our safety

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Humanity might be the weapon yes, but the ones pushing the buttons are individuals.

Line em up and give me a box cutter.

Solved.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

What exactly do you disagree with in this article? Is the preservation of nature? We do need to preserve nature. The fact that we've polluted the lands and waters? We absolutely have.

These fact were recognized decades ago and solutions were taken. I remember my grandfather discussing, as a scientist, how they didn't realize the the impact they'd have on the environment with their chemical wastes. Efforts were successfully taken decades ago to clean water and such. We've made great progress but all progress has waste. Even in first world nations, we still have work to do to minimize our impact on the environment.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The only overpopulation the world suffers from is the fact that the top 0.1% of mankind do nothing but consume and poison the host with their lies.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

You know what the cure for the planet is right? is going to be if you leave it to the globalist, because let's face it, history shows that the planet is very capable of taking care of itself that is how species extinctions comes to mind.

Globalist do not want to let nature takes its course on humanity; they want to cash on all they can right now.

Soo the planning of global genocide is already in gear, covid failed, or did it not, time will tell, soon something else will come.

Things are not what it seems, never trust the globalist and do not think for one moment that globalist will not find a way to commit murder in masses and the sad thing is that the brainwashed idiots of the school of clima change believers applaud it all and will walk smiling to the gas chambers willingly all in the name of saving the planet.

The planet is no the one that needs saving, humanity is.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

I wasn't going to even dignify this with an answer but I will as you may not be asking because you think they are doing a great job but perhaps looking for a perspective that you haven't considered.

So these pesticides these poisons this air quality etc. are all in existence due to these same billionaires lobbying to make it so, which goes for all politicians that took back handers or where funded by elitists to get into power to change regulations to allow these products to pollute the planet then push advertisements and programs to hypnotize people into thinking they are safe and that cancers, nervous disorders etc. are from other causes, I mean look at the conception of the Petrochemical.

So my problem is 2 pronged. 1 the aforementioned paragraph above which really needs no explanation 2 people that believe these elitists, globalists, cultish technocratic members are here to make the planet a better place. There is no balance and there never will be a balance as long as they and quite frankly people that blindly follow them exist. I am not sure who I fear more, them or the abundance of ignorant close minded people that hang on to their every word as gospel that swallow their rhetoric time and time again.

You may be right that scientist did see this decades ago but all entities and organizations where infiltrated and just plain and simply bought out. Generations before us turned their head or just fell into the "debt trap".

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Well then, these UN/WEF/globalist/Rothschild/political "leaders" should lead by example.

You and your families, line up against the wall, the citizens of the planet want to administer to you a lead enema.

For the Good of the Planet...

....Of course...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join