It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Points to the Solar Micronova

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So, some extrasolar particles overcome the solar wind and lead to "Solar Micronovas" on a 12,000 year cycle. How much mass do you reckon we're talking about?

Meanwhile the comets and other stuff which infall on a ongoing basis do nothing? Do you really think that makes any sense at all?

You might also want to consider what the difference between a hypothesis and a theory is while looking for evidence of a 12,000 year cycle in the zodiac.

edit on 12/5/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, some extrasolar particles overcome the solar wind and lead to "Solar Micronovas" on a 12,000 year cycle. How much mass do you reckon we're talking about?

Meanwhile the comets and other stuff which infall on a ongoing basis do nothing? Do you really think that makes any sense at all?

You might also want to consider what the difference between a hypothesis and a theory is while looking for evidence of a 12,000 year cycle in the zodiac.

Well that is not my area of expertise. I am calling it a theory because we have a paper on such and an author which you are not willing to entertain even if he has approval of his peers?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

That paper makes no mention of a 12,000 year cycle or "solar micronovae." It offers speculation about the solar cycle and earthquake activity.
edit on 12/5/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
It simply was to state that it takes 12000 years to cycle thru to return to the same location for our solar system within the Galaxy. This is common knowledge.

If it's "common knowledge" then it's actually "common misinformation."

How big do you think the galaxy is from edge to edge?
It's 52,850 light years from edge to edge. To travel around it at the speed of light would take 166,033 years.
Now... how fast do you think the solar system is traveling through space?
490,000 miles per hour.

It takes 200 MILLION years for the Earth to make one trip around the galaxy

So the last time we were in this spot, Earth was somewhere in the Triassic era and the continents were fused into Pangaea.

Scientifically, I am not here to judge the conclusions of people who study the Zodiac. I am just observing and trying to gather more information since this is not my area, Zodiac that is.

If you're looking at his material, I suggest you quit following him and instead find someone a bit better at ... well... everything.

You can choose to avoid the facts by staying away from Ben's peer reviewed papers and the ones he discusses each day as he proves or disproves theories on these matters.

I think the peers who reviewed him were his buddies. I can guarantee you that no one who studied astronomy or physics or geology would have approved his paper -- the math errors are so outrageous.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

That paper makes no mention of a 12,000 year cycle or "solar micronovae." It offers speculation about the solar cycle and earthquake activity.

I know. If he responds I will have it. Otherwise I am not digging thru all those to prove something to myself I already know. You are going to pooh pooh it no matter how tight the data is.
ETA

And we both know it.

edit on 5-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
You are very right Byrd, If its common knowledge, its common misinformation. I like that.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Otherwise I am not digging thru all those to prove something to myself I already know.

So, you "know" there is a 12,000 year cycle. Without any evidence. Good on ya.

The Gish Gallop is the fallacious debate tactic of drowning your opponent in a flood of individually-weak arguments in order to prevent rebuttal of the whole argument collection without great effort.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm going to keep focusing on the things I can do something about. We are prepped for events lasting three months for my whole family, and we boosted our supplies up in case prices of food went through the roof...which is looking like it will be paying off. Much of What we have stocked in our food pantry now is about fifteen percent cheaper than the sales prices now. We are only buying and replenishing stocks when there are really good deals.

Our half a head of organic grass fed beef all processed and with waste now averaged about eight bucks a pound for burger and higher, up about eighty cents from last year. Actually the biggest raise was caused by the cost of organic fertilizer going from twenty five hundred bucks a load to five grand a load this year, which raised our hanging weight cost from four bucks a pound to four twenty five a pound. And the butcher shop charges jumped up twenty percent because the butchers wanted better wages and it is hard to find good experienced butchers there...tie that to higher fuel costs and higher electrical rates and it caused the raise in what they had to charge. It went from sixty cents a pound hanging weight to seventy five and the butchering charge went from fifty bucks a head to seventy five bucks a head..thirty seven fifty a half.

This cow we got is exceptionally tasty though so I don't mind the price. I figured the liver, heart, meaty soup bones, and oxtail and marrow bones at three bucks a pound in my evaluation...which needs to be adjusted because it is way higher for those things now in the stores. Paying extra for that grass fed organic certification...which kind of suckss since that money goes to people who do not even do anything other than certify it. Having that certification does not make the beef taste better, the farmer was raising them the same way before they got certified and the beef did not taste any different.

We are ready for disasters that are relevant to our area, but not a major disaster, we cannot do anything about those so I am not going to get all concerned about things I can do nothing about. Heck, I cannot even do anything about who our governor or President is and choosing between two bad choices makes me feel we should get rid of a lot of people in charge since they cannot pick sensible candidates to run on the tickets.

If the sun does this, I hope I get to see it, it would be a once in a lifetime experience.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It wont. There is a lot of research and evidence that points to this 12k years being a recurring theme. And yes there is plenty of evidence at the 24,000 year mark, 36,000 year mark, 48000 years, etc. It is a recurring theme. Lots of evidence.

Watch the diehold foundation videos on youtube. Lots of evidence.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

He's not talking about going around in a circle. He's talking about the 12,960 years it takes for the sun to go from being at the middle of the galactic plane to wherer we bottom out and then back to the middle again, which then takes another 12,960 years to go from the middle of the galactic plane, to the top part we go and then back to the middle.

In 1999-2001 the location of the winter solstice will
move into exact conjunction with the galactic equator.
It will not return to this position for 25,920 years!

www.mysterium.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Dunno about that telescope, an Australian setup plans on seeing back to the beginning of the universe.

Keep the popcorn handy for the next couple of years

a reply to: wdkirk

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
That feller from the diehold foundation is awesome.

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

That is talking about precession of the equinoxes. It says so.

It has nothing to do with the movement of the solar system within the Galaxy.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

This fella?

He also discovered that the exact number of years between geomagnetic reversals were embedded, as code in the surface story of the Torah. The second discovery was that the Hebrew alphabet and the Torah is the product of a very highly advanced previous civilization that had the same information theory of existence as the one we are developing, the Theory of Multidimensional Reality. 

dieholdfoundation.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

He's not talking about going around in a circle. He's talking about the 12,960 years it takes for the sun to go from being at the middle of the galactic plane to wherer we bottom out and then back to the middle again, which then takes another 12,960 years to go from the middle of the galactic plane, to the top part we go and then back to the middle.

That time period is 60 million years

Not 12,000. So 30 million years for half a bob.

Seriously, just check the facts he's presenting. Google for "how long does it take the solar system to bob up and down through the galaxy" or something similar.

You'll see how wrong he is... not just from that one site but from many other unrelated ones (that one's from a magazine for hobbyists.)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What about the black mat evidence, where carbon spherules, nano-diamonds and iridium are found at that approximate 12,000 year boundary in certain parts of the Earth. These are impact proxies, but could a terrible solar event like we are talking about here also produce those proxies?

I was under the impression that the YD era event was tied to a comet or asteroid, or even more than 1.

[and nice to see you back on here, Phage!]

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Dalamax

This fella?

He also discovered that the exact number of years between geomagnetic reversals were embedded, as code in the surface story of the Torah. The second discovery was that the Hebrew alphabet and the Torah is the product of a very highly advanced previous civilization that had the same information theory of existence as the one we are developing, the Theory of Multidimensional Reality. 

dieholdfoundation.com...

Dear Phage, It's nice to see you back here. Thank you for stopping by in this thread.

As far as things go, We need an advanced system that can survive such a disaster, a Global IT Enterprise resource planner which is built on a MPLS Frame-relay Private Network that is based on one large central database for all known information and information about information (Metadata.) This would lead us in the direction of more advanced Artificial Intelligence sooner than later, and do a world of good for accountability in all of our relations.

That is all I have to say on this speculation.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cide

A huge Faraday cage would do the trick. The problem is only so many people can do that. The side of the planet that faces the micro Nova will be pretty hot. Supposedly it causes the slippage of the crust from the mantle. Baked on one side and then a Tsunami a half a mile high shortly after because the water will maintain its current angular momentum after the Earth moves. I am voting this don't happen again. I have no say of course.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Actually, the 12,000 +/- error in that time frame does not have anything to do with the location of our solar system, other than we are at the distance from the magnetic center of our galaxy for which it takes 12,000 +/- years to hit the rippling center of the galactic current sheet emanating from that source. It is mostly about our distance from the spinning spherical magnetic giant mass in the center of our galaxy, coupled with the wavelength (at this distance) of the ripples in the current sheet (the warped plane between 'north and south' areas of the magnetic field). The speed of our solar system is not significant in comparison, as the ripples / magnetic waves move much faster through the galaxy at near light speed, and our solar system has a slower rate of movement. Yeah, Ben has a handle on this.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

as the ripples / magnetic waves move much faster through the galaxy at near light speed,

We are 26,000 ly from the center of the Galaxy. Do the math.
edit on 12/6/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join