It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower exec reveals origin of Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Dr. Andrew Huff once worked as the vice president of EcoHealth Alliance, an NGO involved in funneling US taxpayer dollars to bioresearch projects around the world. One of them, which was conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), was the origin of Covid-19 pandemic

Huff was also involved in assessing a 2014 funding proposal for gain-of-function research at the WIV. The work was funded through EcoHealth Alliance by the US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Gain-of-function is the modification of pathogens to enhance them in various potential ways, including transmissibility.

“EcoHealth Alliance … was responsible for the development of the agent SARS-CoV-2 during my employment at the organization,” Huff alleged. He believes that the virus was created at the Wuhan lab with technologies it received from the US and accidentally leaked into the general population.

Source 1
Source 2

Andrew Huff, the former Vice President of EcoHealth Alliance, has come out with information regarding the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic. According to Andrew, EcoHealth Alliance and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) were directly involved with assisting the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in the development of Covid-19 and its modification through gain-of-function research, potentially as part of some kind of government intelligence operation to study the capability of foreign biolabs. Unfortunately, the WIV massively screwed up by accidentally leaking the virus into the general population, prompting a wave of accusations, blame, and coverups.

It will be interesting to see what comes of Andrew Huff's information, if anything. China at the very least, and potentially the NIH and EcoHealth Alliance, should be held accountable for their involvement with causing a global pandemic which killed millions, threw the world into disarray, and caused economic turmoil which we are still attempting to recover from.
edit on 12/5/2022 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/5/2022 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
the mission was a success, and all goals have been accomplished. So what we have here is a "my bad" from the government. Isn't that good enough?

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Andrew Huff didn't kill himself.

You heard it here first.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Many should swing for this IMO-including this "whistleblower".

He was VP of eco health alliance!
Not just some low level employee..

Pretty much everything we got told was a lie,has turned out to be legit.

The US Intel agencies,the NIH,the US government and the CCP created and released a biological warfare operation on the world-IMO to get rid of Trump and to usher in the great reset.

If that wasn't bad enough-Guess what?

We have not yet had our "natural" pandemic that comes along every century or so-and we are now overdue for one,being as the last one was the Spanish flu at the end of WW1

We have all heard the "scientists" yelling that we will be seeing more pandemics due to climate change-But its likely they know we are due for the (natural)next pandemic and that will be used to claim "the climate is causing more pandemics!"

When in actual fact-covid was engineered,and we are yet to have our "due" pandemic.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

He won't kill himself, we're about to learn he is off his meds, science denier, racist, anti vax, religious nut job though
edit on 2022125 by oddscreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I would say it is without question it was lab created for USA by the Wuhan lab, however what IS in question is was it leaked by accident or was it deliberately set free to not just test its transmittability but to bring in world control of citizens and mass testing of a new vax that was already in the pipeline and would depopulate as it went whilst making a fortune for those at the top.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

It’s the doorway to a lot of things occurring. I wondered how they are going to get everyone to willingly switch to Central Bank Digital Currencies, and then it dawned on me that they will blame cash for spreading a virus or disease.
I can see people refusing to take your cash in the future. If it’s not digital currency they will not serve or sale to you. We are witnessing the beginning to the Beast System.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
I would say it is without question it was lab created for USA by the Wuhan lab, however what IS in question is was it leaked by accident or was it deliberately set free to not just test its transmittability but to bring in world control of citizens and mass testing of a new vax that was already in the pipeline and would depopulate as it went whilst making a fortune for those at the top.

I don't believe the 'truth' coming out that's painting all government officials in a bad light is accidental; it's the perfect excuse to get the general population onboard with ridding itself of the old guard and installing WEF leaders.

They'll be portrayed as the new blood that's her to save us from the past corrupt officials and people will be duped into believing it.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

He can testify to Congress next year. There will be an investigation into Covid-19 origins and who is responsible for 6 million deaths worldwide.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Wu flu?

This is still a debate?

Really?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname
a reply to: DAVID64

He won't kill himself, we're about to learn he is off his meds, science denier, racist, anti vax, religious nut job though

You forgot election denier, islamo-transphobe, anti-Semitic bigot.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You may want to have a look at this paper by three well known scientists who have come to the same conclusions long time ago. I made a thread about it

news.ycombinator.com...

The Evidence which Suggests that This Is No Naturally Evolved Virus

A Reconstructed Historical Aetiology of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike

Birger Sørensen, Angus Dalgleish & Andres Susrud Immunor & St Georges University of London

You can find the PDF copy in the link I have given.
Angus Dalgleish is a well known British scientist and in an interview a few weeks ago he describes how difficult was to publish this paper as it was against the public interest and not because of the quality of its arguments and analysis.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think that we may see a rush of people who were involved in this plandemic to get ahead of the tribunals and become "whistleblowers" to stave off any person retribution coming their way. Just like the absolution program trying to get legs so media, hospitals and others are not held responsible

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
First link:

According to his revelations, in 2009, EcoHealth Alliance launched a program called PREDICT. Funded by foreign aid agency USAID, it was aimed at collecting samples of potentially harmful diseases throughout the world, ostensibly to prepare humanity for potential outbreaks. The Wuhan lab was one of the foreign partners of the program, studying coronaviruses in bats, Huff said.

According to the whistleblower, who has a background in bioweapons threat assessment for the US military, the PREDICT program was not collecting the data that it should have, but appeared to be an intelligence operation for assessing foreign biolab capabilities.

US 'military biological activities' a threat to the world – Russia
Read more US 'military biological activities' a threat to the world – Russia
Huff was also involved in assessing a 2014 funding proposal for gain-of-function research at the WIV. The work was funded through EcoHealth Alliance by the US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Gain-of-function is the modification of pathogens to enhance them in various potential ways, including transmissibility. The rationale is that scientists can study new strains and find ways to stop them before similar adaptations emerge naturally.

Second link:

Huff is subsequently releasing a book on the subject, The Truth about Wuhan: How I Uncovered the Biggest Lie in History, set to be released on Dec. 6.

"Nobody should be surprised that the Chinese lied about the outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 and then went to extraordinary lengths to make it appear as if the disease naturally emerged," Huff continued. "The shocking part of all of this is how the United States government lied to all of us."

The Truth About Wuhan by Andrew Huff

Personally, it doesn't feel very honorable or dignified to sell the truth for profit, he could easily have just uploaded the PDF and dropped a link on Twitter for everyone to read free of charge but whatever. The story has been printed and will be available around the world tomorrow if you have the cash to spare.

edit on 5-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Since the MSM is constantly trotting out information about the virus and Wuhan I'm very tempted to think neither is part of what really happened. 5G was installed and powered up during the same time and in areas supposedly hit first by the "epidemic". Coincidence? I don't think so. It's the old magicians trick of watch this hand while the other performs the sleight of hand. It's what the media doesn't talk about that is the likeliest cause.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Since the MSM is constantly trotting out information about the virus and Wuhan I'm very tempted to think neither is part of what really happened. 5G was installed and powered up during the same time and in areas supposedly hit first by the "epidemic". Coincidence? I don't think so. It's the old magicians trick of watch this hand while the other performs the sleight of hand. It's what the media doesn't talk about that is the likeliest cause.

However the MSM has been promoting only the zoonotic hypothesis and nothing else. Until very recently any other discussion was considered : 'conspiracy' theories.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

How might 5G have anything to do with it?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

5G radio frequencies might be relevant to communicating with nanotechnology in vaccines. They also might not be, as lipid nanoparticles are a relatively new medium for delivering medicine and this behavior may be consistent with most LPN. There was a podcast segment a while ago...

Nano particles responding to wifi signal

edit on 5-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I see.........

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Added more information for your consideration.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join