It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Scientist Exposes CIA Mind Control Weapons Still Being Used Today | Len Ber & Robert Duncan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is Paranoid,

Nobody is doing any of these such things, And people here are probably suffering from some Mental Health related circumstances; such as acute paranoia, narcism, or otherwise. Why do you feel the need to feel that your fellow human being is out to get you? I have seen many of these individuals assigned to a mental health institution in Canada for harbouring these beliefs.

edit on 4-12-2022 by 47Cide because: Correction of Grammar

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 47Cide

That's what the people doing the targeting want everyone to believe. That targeted people just need mental help. Targeted mind control attacks are a perfect way to totally discredit a person's judgement, take their freedom, and expend or steal their wealth.

Although these attacks are designed to be hard to prove, many mind control related patents exist and governments have a history of experimenting on humans. Sad, but very true.

Simple mind control attacks that are easier to grasps include, hypnosis and taking advantage of a drunk person.

The historical use of deliriants in war, goes back hundreds of years, and they are still used by criminals in some countries to take advantage of unsuspecting targets. The deliriants that the US government developed, and put to use, at least have a much higher lethal dose, making accidentally killing the target less likely.

On the other hand, having read dozens of TI reports, I have to agree that some of these people likely do have mental health issues. When there's proven technology that often goes undetected, and or chemicals, designed to impair a person's mental function, it's hard to tell.
edit on 5-12-2022 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This thread and interview suggest that electronic technology can be used to increase the effectiveness of psychological warfare.

I've suggested that chemical agents that mentally incapacitate, could also be used to increase the effectiveness of psychological warfare. Here's a summary of there use by law enforcement by the International Committee of the Red Cross. The link isn't working so you'll have to copy and paste: www.google.com...://www.icrc.org/en/download/file/7782/toxic-chemicals-for-law-enforcement-summary-icrc-09-2012.pd f&ved=2ahUKEwjbyOyN7uL7AhVzTTABHSZcDcsQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw0hNSDXoiJEyBDI8h-ZcGAt

Here's a much more detailed report on incapacitating biochemical weapons: www.nonproliferation.org...

I thought of something else that would likely increase the effectiveness of psychological warfare, and that is the use of spying through electronic devices. Listening to a person that talks to themselves a lot, for example, is similar to being able to listen to someone's thoughts, yet much more objective and concrete. Video surveillance would also provide a bunch of information that could likewise be used against the target. Electronic spying in conjunction with psychological operations alone, could be enough to mess a person up pretty good just by making them feel that they no longer have any privacy.

edit on 5-12-2022 by IndieA because: Reformated

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Theres a symbolic gesture..allowing ones cover to fall to the ground…..Im close….nah..ill get over it..all for greater good right? ok then its aalll ok..Im reminded of the Ingram M-11..proposed contract that was of course beat out by the likes of H and K, IMI..you get it..The M-11s defining characteristic was its open bolt..very simple design, only about 10,000 of them made..I suppose everything has its ..ahem..unintended uses...

a reply to: livinglight108

edit on 5-12-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: content

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here's a report about directed energy weapons from 2017.

article36.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

May your overlords take note of your compassion and slightly increase your social credit score.

edit on 5-12-2022 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
This thread and interview suggest that electronic technology can be used to increase the effectiveness of psychological warfare.

I've suggested that chemical agents that mentally incapacitate, could also be used to increase the effectiveness of psychological warfare. Here's a summary of there use by law enforcement by the International Committee of the Red Cross. The link isn't working so you'll have to copy and paste: www.google.com...://www.icrc.org/en/download/file/7782/toxic-chemicals-for-law-enforcement-summary-icrc-09-2012.pd f&ved=2ahUKEwjbyOyN7uL7AhVzTTABHSZcDcsQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw0hNSDXoiJEyBDI8h-ZcGAt

Here's a much more detailed report on incapacitating biochemical weapons: www.nonproliferation.org...

I thought of something else that would likely increase the effectiveness of psychological warfare, and that is the use of spying through electronic devices. Listening to a person that talks to themselves a lot, for example, is similar to being able to listen to someone's thoughts, yet much more objective and concrete. Video surveillance would also provide a bunch of information that could likewise be used against the target. Electronic spying in conjunction with psychological operations alone, could be enough to mess a person up pretty good just by making them feel that they no longer have any privacy.

Well put. Talk about a disgusted feeling knowing this exists and is being used.
edit on PMMonday1pm2247823Mon, 05 Dec 2022 12:45:47 -06004512 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 47Cide
This is Paranoid,

Nobody is doing any of these such things, And people here are probably suffering from some Mental Health related circumstances; such as acute paranoia, narcism, or otherwise. Why do you feel the need to feel that your fellow human being is out to get you? I have seen many of these individuals assigned to a mental health institution in Canada for harbouring these beliefs.

Can you substantiate your claim of it "not being used"?

It is not a feeling nor a need to shine light on a blatant evil/darkness.

It is a moral responsibility for all of us to resist/fight evil when it rears its head.

Why do you feel the need to comply/acquiesce to evil?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Indeed, I have read many TI Threads as well, having studied the phenomena throughly I have come to some conclusion: The universe is Deterministic, And Aliens or other consciousness, planetary or whatever you want to call it - Cosmic universal etc - Is able to use our human vessels and eyes whenever they please. I agree with you on the fact that many TI Threads or reports have been confused with Mental Illness, I agree its very hard to separate that from genuine cases of being observed..

This is not a problem, Typically I don't believe there is any privacy in this universe.
Consider yourself blessed, "Angels" or "Aliens" could be watching you, Through your own eyes. Imagine if there is a cosmic YouTube? And all of the AI's and Aliens or other consciousness are the viewers! You might be famous after all, Especially if we are just robots made by them to begin with. Have you ever thought it might not be a bad thing?

I told a Psychiatrist that I witnessed a Spaceship back in 2005, when I was 19 years old, Before suffering from any suspicious mental health issues outside of severe ADHD and was subsequently assigned consciousness-altering medication to control what he believed was hallucinations or delusions. I know what this is like to be cast out for mental health issues that are non-existent and stem from other areas of experience and life. It is a very serious concern, I believe Psychiatry is in its infancy on this planet and that at least 20% of people out there with serious illnesses have been misdiagnosed. Possibly much more, but 20% is a safe bet based on my experience. I was detained against my will for having this experience. I met TI's at the Hospital. I felt bad for them. There was also a Flat Earth guy in the hospital, carrying along with him a book on the subject, which he tried to have me read or keep.

Anyway,
I wish anyone who is suffering from this to know you are suffering from the power of your own delusions, If you have any at all; consider embracing the empowering fact that You may not have freewill to begin with, and that the illusion of choice is just that, Perhaps you are being observed by otherworldly forced for the next incantation of life's manifestation.

Best wishes, to anyone reading this.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Predators exist in Nature. Looking to human history we realize how psychopathic power hungry evil humans WILL exploit, deceive, control, enslave, and mass-murder societies. Given that MK-Ultra happened, does anyone seriously think that today what they have at their disposal is not light-years more advanced than those methodologies? How naive would one have to be to think that those powerful/evil people rolled up their red carpet of evil deeds and ''called it quits''? The contrary is objectively true. They've channeled immense resources into the development/research/deployment of these mind-control technologies. We would all be wise to accept the truth of what's transpiring so that we might be able to change it.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108

This is Paranoid,

It is a moral responsibility for all of us to resist/fight evil when it rears its head.

There is no problem with Evil, it is up to us to look beyond distinction of good or bad, And find a way to love everything in the universe, Including being targeted or observed, if such a thing exists, I suggest as I did already that it is probably for our benefit. I have no problem complying with evil, if its for my own good. All it takes is a new perspective to change your belief from evil to benevolent, Its a matter of opinion. And my opinion is that everyone is going to be okay.

Have no fears, no worries. Just love.

"Limitless Oscillating Vibration Energy".

Go beyond duality, find the truth in all of your relations: Be wise.
edit on 5-12-2022 by 47Cide because: Non-Duality Emphasis.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108

This is Paranoid,

There is no problem with Evil, it is up to us to look beyond distinction of good or bad, And find a way to love everything in the universe, Including being targeted or observed, if such a thing exists, I suggest as I did already that it is probably for our benefit. I have no problem complying with evil, if its for my own good. All it takes is a new perspective to change your belief from evil to benevolent, Its a matter of opinion. And my opinion is that everyone is going to be okay.

Have no fears, no worries. Just love.

"Limitless Oscillating Vibration Energy".

Go beyond duality, find the truth in all of your relations: Be wise.

This is evil. This is Satanic. The ideologies you espouse, that is.

Immoral/wrong actions by others are objectively what they are, immoral/wrong/evil. It is the moral responsibility of all of us to resist/fight/change the conditions of evil/slavery in which we all undoubtedly suffer. What you are saying plays directly into the agenda of the adversary. If you can create weak pacified new-age deceived right-brain-damaged slave types you can EASILY do whatever you want to them.

History shows what happens to compliant, acqueisecenet, inactive non-discerning slave types. It is happening before our very eyes today and if it is chosen to continue doing nothing in evil's face it will be more evil/enslavement that the society creates.

I'm unsure how any human being can call themselves good if they remained silent/inactive in the face of a blatant/growing evil.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

This is not a problem, Typically I don't believe there is any privacy in this universe.
Consider yourself blessed, "Angels" or "Aliens" could be watching you, Through your own eyes. Imagine if there is a cosmic YouTube? And all of the AI's and Aliens or other consciousness are the viewers! You might be famous after all, Especially if we are just robots made by them to begin with. Have you ever thought it might not be a bad thing?

This sort of thinking could be one of the psychological "scripts" Robert Duncan mentioned, that could be used to break down an individual and their ego.

There's a difference between spirits that have little to no control over the physical realm watching us, and that of people who can act in the physical realm to deceive and manipulate others.

Anyway, I wish anyone who is suffering from this to know you are suffering from the power of your own delusions, If you have any at all; consider embracing the empowering fact that You may not have freewill to begin with, and that the illusion of choice is just that, Perhaps you are being observed by otherworldly forced for the next incantation of life's manifestation.

Another deception. If someone can be convinced that they do not posses free-will, then how can they be held accountable for their actions, at least in their own minds?

It's important to realize that, not only do we do have freewill, but that the choices we make have consequences. We are each responsible for the consequences of our actions. Even if your mental functions are being attacked, you will still be held responsible for you actions. Don't be fooled otherwise.

This is called moral relativism, and it is in itself a psychological deception. It is wrong to harm others. It is wrong to lie, cheat, steal, coerce, rape, and murder. This deception is often used on useful idiots in efforts to get them to do other people's dirty work, and do it without a conscience or remorse. Of course, this and the other concepts you mentioned are beliefs, and you are free to believe what you like. I'm just here to help educate readers on the subject of psychological warfare, targeted and otherwise.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is interesting:

emedicine.medscape.com...

"Incapacitating agent" is a military term used to denote an agent that temporarily and nonlethally impairs the performance of an enemy by targeting the central nervous system (CNS). Of those substances investigated by the military, anticholinergic agents best fit these criteria and are stable enough for use in war. As far back as 184 BC, Hannibal's army used belladonna plants to induce disorientation in enemies. In 1672, the Bishop of Muenster used belladonna-containing grenades in his campaigns. Approximately 300 years later, the US Army explored several classes of drugs, as well as noise, microwaves, and photostimulation, and found none to be as promising incapacitating agents as the anticholinergics. Stimulants such as coc aine, amphetamines, and nicotine were tested but did not have the potency to be an airborne threat

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here's a reference to a method for detecting the presence of BZ (QNB) and its major metabolites in urine.

emergency.cdc.gov...

Byrd GD, Paule RC, Sander LC, Sniegoski LT, White E 5th, Bausum HT. Determination of 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate (QNB) and its major metabolites in urine by isotope dilution gas chromatography/mass spectrometry. J Anal Toxicol 1992;16:182-7

I'm not sure if this method works for detecting PCMG or not, but since they are similar chemicals, I would guess that they can both be detected by similar means.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-12-2022 by IndieA because: Added Link

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Note: It seems YouTube links aren't posting correctly, Or I did it wrong. Sorry.
edit on 12 6 22 by Cide because: YouTube Bug

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

This sort of thinking could be one of the psychological "scripts" Robert Duncan mentioned, that could be used to break down an individual and their ego.

There's a difference between spirits that have little to no control over the physical realm watching us, and that of people who can act in the physical realm to deceive and manipulate others.

Anyway, I wish anyone who is suffering from this to know you are suffering from the power of your own delusions, If you have any at all; consider embracing the empowering fact that You may not have freewill to begin with, and that the illusion of choice is just that, Perhaps you are being observed by otherworldly forced for the next incantation of life's manifestation.

Another deception. If someone can be convinced that they do not posses free-will, then how can they be held accountable for their actions, at least in their own minds?

It's important to realize that, not only do we do have freewill, but that the choices we make have consequences. We are each responsible for the consequences of our actions. Even if your mental functions are being attacked, you will still be held responsible for you actions. Don't be fooled otherwise.

This is called moral relativism, and it is in itself a psychological deception. It is wrong to harm others. It is wrong to lie, cheat, steal, coerce, rape, and murder. This deception is often used on useful idiots in efforts to get them to do other people's dirty work, and do it without a conscience or remorse. Of course, this and the other concepts you mentioned are beliefs, and you are free to believe what you like. I'm just here to help educate readers on the subject of psychological warfare, targeted and otherwise.

I suggest you wisen up and take 10 minutes of your Life to watch this video on why you don't have any freewill.

Sabine Hossenfelder - You Don't Have Freewill - YouTube

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If someone doesn't have freewill, Their minds can be read, and their Decisions interpreted as Feelings, in terms of Choices they would feel they are making. Therefore, it is more important than ever to be morally grounded and a reasonable, intellectual human being. This is a proposed method of how the Universe would deal with accounting for peoples responsibilities for their actions or inactions.

All is quite simply Deterministic. With a bit of variety.
edit on 12 6 22 by Cide because: Correction of Spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

Robert A Wilson's Illuminatus Trilogy comes to mind, lol (also not lol)! In the novel, there are "psychic" agents who monitor the general public's brainwaves and can detect abnormal brain functions and single out individuals this way.

The one guy in your vid talks about this kind of technology being around since the 50s at least, maybe earlier.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

“What does a scanner see? he asked himself. I mean, really see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does a passive infrared scanner like they used to use or a cube-type holo-scanner like they use these days, the latest thing, see into me - into us - clearly or darkly? I hope it does, he thought, see clearly, because I can't any longer these days see into myself. I see only murk. Murk outside; murk inside. I hope, for everyone's sake, the scanners do better. Because, he thought, if the scanner sees only darkly, the way I myself do, then we are cursed, cursed again and like we have been continually, and we'll wind up dead this way, knowing very little and getting that little fragment wrong too.” ― Philip K. Dick, A Scanner Darkly

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join