It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s How They Did it: Real-time Election Fraud

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is pathetic for democracy in America.

Real-Time Election Fraud

Excerpt from article

Here’s the fraud equation taking place across the country:

Count the in-person votes on election day.
Count the early, in-person votes.
Shut down the system (Atlanta water leak, Maricopa County everything).
Bring in undeliverable ballots gathered when you changed voters’ names, addresses, or zip codes, then changed them back.
Determine the votes you need to win. Press the “WIN” button.
Wait for the Republicans to file a lawsuit months later.

Florida, for instance, or Texas -- compare every voter against every other voter and address, down to the cell level, and see any differences -- every day!

Florida the last 4 elections knew right away who won, even the MSM called the races because they knew there was no shenanigan's going on in that state.
edit on 1-12-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I believe we need to go backwards with technology when dealing with elections.

When you have these machines tallying votes and giving real time data but it takes days or weeks to figure out the final tally? Something isn't working right, or is it, depending on what side of the aisle you're on.

Voter ID, vote on the day of the election (except for military), strict voting hours, vetted staff that counts the votes (most important) and results that same night worked for decades. Probably centuries.

Go back to that, go back to a system that worked. When someone loses, whether D or R, they claim election interference. So get rid of it already, quit bitchin.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Very plausible scenario.
One thing for sure is…..no matter how they cheated, they cheated without a doubt.
And the “pandemic”? Let’s just say it’s probably not a coincidence.
They knew Biden wasn’t going to beat Trump fair and square without any help.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

No matter, nothing will ever be done about it. You get your Democracy, One Party Rule Democracy.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
At this point I'd be okay with chopping off a finger and then counting the fingers.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The "problem" is there's no authority at the top (DOJ or SCOTUS) willing to confirm the fraud everyone is aware of, and ensure it's removed.

It was that way while Trump was President. It's that way while Biden is President.

We're getting to the point where both sides need to apply their best minds to engineering a "WIN" for their side. Make it like a war game, with real stakes, and relatively few rules.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

I believe we need to go backwards with technology when dealing with elections.

When you have these machines tallying votes and giving real time data but it takes days or weeks to figure out the final tally? Something isn't working right, or is it, depending on what side of the aisle you're on.

Voter ID, vote on the day of the election (except for military), strict voting hours, vetted staff that counts the votes (most important) and results that same night worked for decades. Probably centuries.

Go back to that, go back to a system that worked. When someone loses, whether D or R, they claim election interference. So get rid of it already, quit bitchin.

This won't happen because the Democrats need time for large frauds.

Expect more mail in / absentee voting as the norm.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Mail in ballots are nothing but an avenue for fraud. It's the stupidest thing I have seen in my voting lifetime. Early voting is great. Absentee ballots that are requested by a registered voter are fine. And the ability to count all those as they arrive should be part of the process. the only reason to delay counting is to see how many fraudulent votes you need. (IMHO)

We need some basic common sense used in the voting process. The gene pool is very green, much chlorine is needed.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Everyone should also vote write in. Though it isn’t mentioned here, any ballots being forged should be checkable later on and you can see if the penmanship is yours which would be almost impossible to fake where a bubble or a line is easy to fake.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It is incredible what I have found since the election and I’ve been dying to share it here but where I have used the upload feature a million times it doesn’t even give me the option to upload pictures at all now. I wish ATS would make the whole system more user friendly and fix whatever is wrong too💩👃

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I found it a bit odd that nearly every state that had 'issues', the dem won in the end. Heck it happened here in my backyard, right in Harris County, Texas.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here’s how they really did it: the uni-party. Ritual harder next time. Maybe you’ll get the rulers you want next go round.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

use this link instead it works, just used it

ATS Uplaoded pictures

new topics

top topics

join