It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adios Mis Amigos ......

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, it’s almost about time. I’ve got a few more days to go, the phone has been cut and I’m hotspotting through the mobile through a mobile booster, not a good mobile coverage area, so things are a little 1990 at the moment.

I’m not certain of the how’s and what’s that I’m heading into so I suspect that this is, or at least I’m hoping it is, goodbye as opposed to farewell. I’m sure things will be fine and I think things will likely sort themselves out in time and I’ll make my return.

Anyway, I thought I’d just drop this short missive to wish all of you all the best. There are some immense challenges ahead for all of us in the very near future and I sincerely wish each and every one of you all the very best in which ever ways those challenges present themselves to you.

For myself, firstly it’d be fair to say that I leave this place with a truly profound sense of loss. The loss of connection with my country and the strength that that provides me to walk the path that I do with conviction and humility, and the loss of my fellow Australians with whom I share those same values. And the majority of my fellow Australians whom have chosen a path of weakness, fearfulness and nauseating servitude, well, you get what you deserve you spineless dog bastards.

But, there is light and there is hope. And as they say you can’t keep a good man down, so I will prevail, or I will die trying.

I parting I thought I’d leave you with a piece of music that does, IMHO, capture better than I can describe the loss that I feel and the light that I can see and the hope for the future that I have. I recommend listening when you have a quiet moment to yourself and time to reflect on the world around you, oh, and turn it up to 11.

P.S. This has been a bit of a, nightmare technical challenge, getting this up on ATS, it's taken me since yesterday evening, so it’s possible, probable, I may not be able to respond to anyone, so I apologise in advance. And for those that don’t know my story, I land in Mexico next week and from there …………………………….

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Safe travels.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yes, safe travels and eat wisely. Keep writing too.

Remember what your mommy told you... " don't eat the given candy" and in modern times, I would say from anyone these days.
edit on 1100000005062022-11-30T23:06:05-06:00060511pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Best of luck to you! We look forward to your return when you get settled.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

God Speed. You will missed here.

edit on 11 30 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Don’t fu## around and try to be an attention whore.

You’re valued here. And you know it.

Damnit! We don’t convey this to each other enough!

Appreciation and gratitude!

F & A

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Happy Trails and Fair Winds.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You will be fine, enjoy your walkabout. See ya when get back online eventually. There is a world of possibilities out there.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Ola.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

stay safe and given the choice, never be "that guy". Dos cervasas!

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Vaya con Dios.

Check in when possible?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I am In Australia ...so I know all too well what you are saying and where your feelings are coming from..... Our souls chose to come to this world here and now and In our bodies..... One candle can bring light to a dark place .... One candle can light many ...... I will say this... The events of the last 3 years have made me strong...I have done Some deeep soul searching within my own being.....it has been hard to watch the masses buckle and fold the way they have even worse to have them policing one another into compliance .... Better to die fighting on my feet then to live in servitude on my knees ...... It is a soul test to see who we are and what we are made of..... It is a war on the soul....war on consciousness and a war on life itself........

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hail Good-Fellow well-met! Face toward the Sun, Wind at your back.

Stay well....God Bless

top topics

join